This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tom Clancy's The Division

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by SilverHood, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Access Denied

Access Denied It was like that when I got here...

That sounds like a lot of fun but the PTS is currently unplayable due to humungous lag.

2. BloodOmen

BloodOmen I am a FH squatter

Basically looks like they're trying to replicate the success H1Z1 had/has with King of the Kill.

3. Raven

Raven Shut up, Just shut up! FH Subscriber

Depends if it is still a bugfest with bullet sponges and cheating scumbags. I got it for free with a graphics card so never really invested much time in it, 10 hours or so was more than enough for me.

4. TdC

TdC Trem's hunky sex love muffin Staff member Moderator

been watching some dudes stream gameplay. it's not yet where I'd like to play it. I've been tracking this too. I so hope it will turn out a blast.

5. Ctuchik

Ctuchik Resident Freddy

I decided to give this game a go as it was 50% off but i only managed about two and a half hours of playing before i got so insanely frustrated by the cover system i uninstalled and got it refunded.

Half the time i just shot whatever i tried to hide behind when shooting around corners. And if i tried to move closer to the corner i'd leave cover and died... Same with how the camera seems to work, if it's not near bang on 90 degree to my cover when i move i leave said cover, and die.. Switching cover in combat was also a fucking pain in the ass as many times it took such a massive amounts of fiddling trying to get the cover symbol to actually aim where i wanted to go i'd be dead before i started moving.

Not the game for me i'm afraid..

6. Access Denied

Access Denied It was like that when I got here...

I've never had an issue with cover before. It is possible to shoot round corners without getting shot at but it takes some getting used to. As for the cover-to-cover, I've only ever used the in-built system when I'm trying to be sneaky. If I'm in combat and I need to shift to nearby cover I simply roll over there and hit to enter cover when I'm near it.

EDIT: Shooting round corners like that only works when you're standing up at a corner.