Tom and Jerry - irl

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
read in the paper today about some sick fuck impalling a cat on a spiked metal fence right outside the owners house... it left me thinking how the fuck can someone do that... the cat must have been screaming like fuck when they did it. Who in the right sense of mind would be able to cope with the screams? Anyone who kills an animal should be treated in the same way as they would if they'd killed a human, they'll probably do it in the future anyway.

I also heard a couple of years ago about some guy sticking a cat in his microwave, and he masturbated while the cat screamed, the person next door heard it broke into the house dealt with the guy and stopped the microwave, and rang the polic. The cat had to have both its back legs amputated and half of its front, and was obviously mentally scarred for life. Think they had to put it down in the end.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
[/quote=Sauruman]gave him a couple of punches (kick boxing style! rawr!) and what made me laugh in that situation, was that he was almost crying like a little girl for me to stop
LOL!!!! :cheers:[/QUOTE]
he found that amusing
as im sure most of you did

hypocrisy is great isnt it

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
I live very near (4 miles) from where this poor defencless little Yorkie got such awful treatment and am shocked and angry to say the least.
But on tuesday or wednesday a 19 year old was charged with the offence and courts don't take lightly to this sort of thing nowadays,especially when most JP's have dogs themselves. So here's hoping.:(

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway seen as the title was so inappropriately named by Thad :twak:
I'll post some pics of my girls to cheer you up :)

Little pup is called Ruby and older ones are sisters and called Tegan and Niah,AND they ain't CHAV dogs lol

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
In fact just to show us folks in Huddersfield do really love our dogs so much.
God im gonna regret posting this lol.
Can't post the link as seems he been sent down now and link removed.
Posted: Nov 01, 2005 - 06:52 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News from Yorskhire
Extract from the Yorkshire Evening Post:

"A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Hoyle, of East view, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the ra pe allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness.
Sorry I could'nt stop laughing,wish I could do a dog pic with eyes blacked out cos Badger could'nt be identified for legal reasons :D

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Dandare said:
In fact just to show us folks in Huddersfield do really love our dogs so much.
God im gonna regret posting this lol.
Can't post the link as seems he been sent down now and link removed.
Posted: Nov 01, 2005 - 06:52 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
News from Yorskhire
Extract from the Yorkshire Evening Post:

"A drunk who claimed he had been raped by a dog was yesterday jailed for 12 months by a judge. Martin Hoyle, 45, was arrested by police after a passing motorist and his girlfriend found a Staffordshire bull terrier, called Badger, having sex with him at the side of a road in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.

Prosecutor Ben Crosland said the couple had stopped to help because they thought Hoyle was being attacked by the animal. But when they got closer they saw that he had his trousers round his ankles, was down on all fours and the dog was straddling him from behind.

"The defendant mumbled something about the dog having taken a liking to him," said Mr Crosland. "The couple were extremely offended and sickened by what they saw." Another passing motorist contacted the police and Hoyle was arrested as he walked with the dog down the road.

Hoyle, of East view, Marsh, Huddersfield, told police "I can't help it if the dog took a liking to me. He tried to rape me."

He repeated the ra pe allegation at the police station and added "The dog pulled my trousers down." Hoyle, who has had a long-standing alcohol problem, was jailed for 12 months after he admitted committing an act which outraged public decency.

His barrister said Hoyle had no memory of the incident because of his drunken state, but was now very remorseful and incredibly embarrassed.

Jailing him, Judge Alistair McCallum told Hoyle "Never before in my time at the bar or on the bench have I ever had to deal with somebody who voluntarily allowed himself to be buggered by a dog on the public highway. Frankly it is beyond most of our comprehension. It is an absolutely disgusting thing for members of the public to have to witness.
Sorry I could'nt stop laughing,wish I could do a dog pic with eyes blacked out cos Badger could'nt be identified for legal reasons :D

OH DEAR GOD

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=177306
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=177364
https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showpost.php?p=2540752&postcount=43

it's ok its not your fault - its just the less than informative topic titles people keep posting.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
Chronictank said:
he found that amusing
as im sure most of you did

hypocrisy is great isnt it

really not the same.. This guy did not die? An he realy askt for it from what i could understand.. Really doubt the dog had askt for that..

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Eeben said:
really not the same.. This guy did not die? An he realy askt for it from what i could understand.. Really doubt the dog had askt for that..
laughing at other peoples misfortunes
same thing, different colour

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
laughing at other peoples misfortunes
same thing, different colour

True but lauging at someone/something that died isnt really the same as laughing at someone getten beat up because he askt for it.. Wasnt really lauging
at the beating but it was more how he wrote it that made me laugh..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
2 years ago, where me and samaroon live, someone shoved fireworks up a cats ass, lit it, and the cat blew up all aginst the butchers windows.

The c*nts who done it took a beating from the hardest bloke on the estate, animal cruelty is fucking sick.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
How far is animal cruelty punishable in Britan?

Here in Germany killing an animal without reason or inflicting them pain will be punished with up to three years of prison... so even if they are not 21 yet, they would get punished with at least one year if they did it on purpose.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
[qutoe]Here in Germany killing an animal without reason or inflicting them pain will be punished with up to three years of prison... so even if they are not 21 yet, they would get punished with at least one year if they did it on purpose.[/quote]

Problem is you need to catch them. And nobody here really gives a damn because it´s almost impossible to catch them. Btw.. a hunter in Germany is allowed to shoot any cat/dog on sight if they´re roaming on a field and there´s no owner around (i.e. more than 50m between owner and dog). A family here was walking around with their dog unleashed, when suddenly BANG! a hunter killed it. He got away with it, he even kept his hunting licence.

Cruelty against animals, children, handicapped people or generally weaker, helpless living beings is about the lowest, most degenerated thing I can think of.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
Here in Germany killing an animal without reason or inflicting them pain will be punished with up to three years of prison... so even if they are not 21 yet, they would get punished with at least one year if they did it on purpose.

Problem is you need to catch them. And nobody here really gives a damn because it´s almost impossible to catch them. Btw.. a hunter in Germany is allowed to shoot any cat/dog on sight if they´re roaming on a field and there´s no owner around (i.e. more than 50m between owner and dog). A family here was walking around with their dog unleashed, when suddenly BANG! a hunter killed it. He got away with it, he even kept his hunting licence.

Cruelty against animals, children, handicapped people or generally weaker, helpless living beings is about the lowest, most degenerated thing I can think of.

It is more than 200 meters. And as I've written, without reason... If a pet turns wild it is allowed to shoot them to protect wildlife and people as well. If he shoots at the pet when the owner is at 50 meters that would be endangering people as well and he would be arrested for placing the owner in jeopardy.

Although I don't like hunting as a sport (as controlling the animal population in a wild area it is allright) it still is something different compared to just sticking fireworks to a pet and blast it to pieces. That is simply disgusting, vile and absolutely unacceptable.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Although I don't like hunting as a sport (as controlling the animal population in a wild area it is allright) it still is something different compared to just sticking fireworks to a pet and blast it to pieces.

Controlling animal population... yeah sure, and the moon is just a green cheese. Feeding the animals during the winter (as in "artificially keeping the population up, even against the natural selection"), so they can "control" the population during the summer.
No, it´s nothing different. It´s exactly the same league. Just that it´s not a bunch of teenagers, but a bunch of triggerhappy, old, gun-fetishists.

Don´t even get me started about hunters.

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Disgusting.

Chavs should be killed tbh

Just gotta laugh at em whent hey are on the street when older. no money, wondering why life is so shit.. maybe because instead of going to school they blew a dog up for example.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Why is everyone assuming that chavs are to blame for doing this?

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Who else would it be?

They hang around in gangs, they are out till like 12 at night.

They smash bottles, they pick fights which they can't win unless in a gang.

They slash tyres

Tbh, they can do anything, and if they can get away with it. It makes it more of a thrill

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:

wtf is chavs? ;) plz help me out here :worthy:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
TO DICTIONARY.COM!

1 entry found for Chav.
Main Entry: chav
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: the lower class; uneducated and ignorant people
Etymology: perh. Romany chav child
Usage: derogatory slang

Chav
Chav is a derogatory slang term in popular usage throughout the UK. It refers to a subculture stereotype of a person who is uneducated, uncultured and prone to antisocial or immoral behaviour. The label is typically, though not exclusively, applied to teenagers and young adults of white working-class or lower-middle class origin. Chav is used for both sexes, where a male chav is sometimes referred to as a chavster and a female as a chavette. A more complete list of synonyms can be found in the Derived and Similar Terms section below. It is similar to the United States terms white trash and trailer trash. Response to the term has ranged from acceptance to criticism that the term is a new manifestation of classism.
Origin
For a full discussion of the etymology of chav, see Wiktionary.
The word chav is commonly thought to be from the mid-19th century Romany words chavi, meaning "delinquent youth", "chavo", meaning child and possibly "charver", meaning prostitute. Due to a mention in The Independent it has been suggested that it comes from a nickname used for people from various towns in the UK, including Chatham and Cheltenham in conjunction with the class label Average, but this is almost certainly incorrect.
It is sometimes mockingly redefined as one of several backronyms, including "Council Housed And Violent", "Council Housed And Vile","Council House Assault & Violence" and "Council House Associated Vermin" — although there is no etymological basis for these terms, although British Police forces do use "chav" as a slang term when referring to 'them' on a regular basis.

It is also said that the word was used in Edinburgh, Scotland in the early 1990s, leading to widespread bemusement on the part of Edinburghers at the sudden popularity of the term in South-Eastern England.

Key concepts
This stereotyped subculture is defined by outsiders. Essentially very few self-identify with these labels and groupings; rather, they are used by those on the outside to categorise those supposedly conforming to the stereotype, which is marked by the similarity of trends in clothing and behaviour.
The essential stereotype is of being loudly lower-class, with 'class' defined by taste rather than income.

Elements of the stereotype
Typical features of the stereotype include:
The wearing of particular clothing, such as
Brand name athletic clothing and shoes (stereotypically, "prison-white" trainers / trainers / Reebok Classics), and for females stilettos.
Fake designer clothing and accessories, in particular the distinctive plaid of Burberry.
A love of "bling", that is, gaudy gold jewellery (in particular hoop earrings for females and sovereign rings for males).
Sports caps or hooded tops (often both are worn, the hood pulled up over the baseball cap, thus obscuring the features from security cameras).
Sports or jogging trousers, often tucked into white sports socks, so as to show off the sports label on the socks which would otherwise be hidden. These are also refered to as tracky b's.
For females, thickly applied make-up, the heavy use of fake tan, and the hairstyle known as the "Council House Facelift" in which the (usually badly dyed) hair is pulled back into a tight bun.
An association with crass, drunken behaviour and minor criminal activities, generally carried out under the influence of alcohol, and often after the pubs have closed.
An association with housing estates and other low-income neighbourhoods.
The ownership of a large, dangerous attack dog and a heavily modified car, often of low original specification, in the style seen in the film The Fast and the Furious. If a chav should find himself without a vehicle or dog of this sort, the acquisition of such will likely be a central focus for him.
As seen in the magazine Max Power, a blend of vehicle customisation and semi-clad glamour models.
Usually incorporating a high specification music system with amplified bass.
Enjoyment of mainstream rap music (by males) or R&B (by females), and pop and dance music by both sexes. The rap group Goldie Lookin' Chain have satirised the chav aesthetic.
The frequent use of mobile phones (regardless of location such as cinemas, restaurants, etc.).
A penchant for confessional television chat shows such as Trisha.
A proclivity for under-aged drinking and sex.
Violence, verbal abuse and vandalism, often unprovoked.
Lack of political awareness, homophobia and racism.
The Burberry clothing brand in particular acquired such links with the chav subculture that it ceased production of its branded baseball cap. Given the popularity of this item, a counterfeit version is usually what is being referred to.

Media characterisation and comment
The character Vicky Pollard as portrayed in the BBC comedy series Little Britain by Matt Lucas is the most iconic chav or Kappa Slappa — from the name of the clothing brand Kappa and the word slapper.
The Gallagher family from the Channel 4 series "Shameless" share many Chav characteristics including alcohol abuse, petty criminality, underage sex and maintaining a large family on state benefits. In this case the family is presented in a sympathetic light in an extension of the "Sympathetic Scally" characters found in Brookside and Boys from the Blackstuff.

The British magazine Viz includes a character called Tasha Slappa, a exaggerated teenage female "chav". The strip satirises chav culture.

Julie Burchill writing in The Guardian in 2005 defence of Chav girls arguing that reduced social mobility means that an education as the traditional route out of poverty has limited value. Therefore Burchill claims that it was logical that Chavs would aspire to role models such as Jade Goody and Victoria Beckham.

Derived and similar terms
There are many regional and local synonyms. For example, chav is equivalent to one definition of townie but is more specific in its usage.
Similar terms are scanger (in Ireland, Dublin in particular), spide and steik (Northen Ireland), and ned or schemie (Scotland). In South Wales townie and scally are used.

A more comprehensive list of synonyms would include Pikey and Townie, as well as Bam, Barry, Bazza, Chaddite, Charver, Chavalier, Chavette, Chavster, Chore, Chore-Banger, Dumbo, Gazza, Hatchy, Hood Rat, Janner, Kev, Knacker, Ned, Ratboy, Rick Wing, Rudeboy, Rudie, Scally, Schemie, Scumbag (Dublin, Ireland), Scutter, Shazza, Skanger, Spide, Steek, Stig, Telf, Townie, Tracy, Trev, Twocers (acronym for Taking Without Owners Consent), Westie (Auckland, New Zealand), and Yarco. However many of these are only partial synonyms and have subtle, or even major, differences from the stereotype presented above.

The act of adding superfluous and cosmetic modifications to something is known as chavving up (or shamming up in Ireland), and is particularly relevant if the modifications actually decrease performance. This has sometimes been used - occasionally derogatively but usually as a joke - of the case modding scene.

Related terms for urban or suburban miscreants can be found in the dictionary entry for "chav". The popularity of these terms has grown since the 1980s, and their usage reflects both serious and light-hearted issues arising from changes in British urban life.

There are a number of collective nouns for a group of chavs, among the most popular being a chavalanche or a chavalcade.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ame said:

Agree with this.

Blaming someone for something without proof is fcked up and nearcall what racism is.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Agree with this.

Blaming someone for something without proof is fcked up and nearcall what racism is.

but isnt ppl that do stuff like that chavs ? Guess i will nevet get it :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Agree with this.

Wish more people agree'd with me.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Agree with this.

chavs are a race???

hmm never looked at it that way....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom