Tom and Jerry - irl

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Utter tossers, If those bastards did that to my dog I'd do the same to them - or worse.

Cruelty to animals is getting totally sick at the moment, I cant understand how or why people would do that.

They need tougher laws and the prisons need to be alot more harsh than they are now, I sound like my dad but its the truth, if shites like that think its funny to subject someones pet to a horrific death then they should treat it as a type of murder, put the tossers in for 10-15 years and see how fast the next lot do it.

Christ that makes me angry.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:
Utter tossers, If those bastards did that to my dog I'd do the same to them - or worse.

Cruelty to animals is getting totally sick at the moment, I cant understand how or why people would do that.

They need tougher laws and the prisons need to be alot more harsh than they are now, I sound like my dad but its the truth, if shites like that think its funny to subject someones pet to a horrific death then they should treat it as a type of murder, put the tossers in for 10-15 years and see how fast the next lot do it.

Christ that makes me angry.

Have to admit

Made me laugh when I first heard it...

Then i realised they were serious

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hope the thread title is sarcastic as thats the sickest thing I've heard this month.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Thats pretty sick, someone ought to strap a rocket up their arses and see what happens.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Chavs need to be all sent to isle of man with the promise of a lifetime of hubcaps, and then we nuke the fuck out of the isle of man. Theres the answer to Englands overpopulation problems.

I can't beleive theres nothing better for them to do than to strap rockets to a poor helpless animal and set them off, what kind of sick fucking world are our children being brought up into? And what kind of sick fucking person gets off on this shit? You guessed; it the countries next generation of crack/heroin/murders/rapists/paedofiles/child/wife-beaters. Bang 'em up now for life before they commit any more of these fucking atrocities.

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
sick fucking ppl, should do the same to them tbh.

wtf are those ppl thinking??

omg i blew up a dog, now im a tough guy, fucking twats

Ezteq

Queen of OT
wtf is funny about that? when i was reading it i felt sick man, how can anyone think "Hay i know what would be a good laugh, lets go and blow up an animal!!" tbh i don't agree with cruelty to animals but i do agree with cruelty to the perpetrators of it and if i'd seen that i'd probably be up on an ABH charge right now.

Makes me feel doubley sick because i love yorkies they are really sweet dogs (most people just think them yappy, snappy rats but like any dog, if they are well trained they are a joy) and the thought that the poor little dog ran up to those kids probably hoping to play or be looked after (the report said she was scared of the fireworks... well tbh why the hell the owners had her outside is beyond me) and then got abused in the most horrific way really makes me want to cry.

That man was right, what the hell's going on in this country.

[edit: just a small point here but maybe in future when posting stuff like this try not to give it a comedy title, people could have kids watching or something, i mean this isn't the sort of thing i wanted to read over breakfast, ya know?]

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Personaly I cant stand Yorkies, there little yapping rats.

But..... that is just plain cruelty, catch the bastards and lock em up.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tears said:
Personaly I cant stand Yorkies, there little yapping rats.

But..... that is just plain cruelty, catch the bastards and lock em up.

/agree with the yapping rats. But, locking em up just won't work. Like college for them, they just learn a new trade like car jacking. Bring back the stocks and let them be totally humilated by their peers. Sod the eggs and tomatoes throw bricks!

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Guys who do that should really die irl :(

An how can ppl that read it find it funny? its fucking sick not even close to funny :twak:

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Thats sad :'< Poor dog :\ Chavs are such useless fucks, they should do a lobotomy to them all, and dump the guys in the desert. The other day saw a video of some animal that, it's skin is used for clothes. The way they removed the skin was, pick the animal, beat him against the floor, till he is all smashed up, but still alive, and than when still alive, start cutting his skin off. This is brutal and someone needs to start doing something, coz its getting out'hand.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If someone strapped explosies to a human and blew them up, i'd laugh.

No wait...they gone and do that allready.

But blowing up dogs...makes me want to open a can of nuclear h-bombs and drop all over the UK just to get those sons of b*tches.

If that didn't mean the death of more innocent doggies and other wildlife.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Aile said:
i dont see the funny part.

its sick what some people can do.
I have a sick sense of humour, made me laugh :(

Himse

FH is my second home
you know what. all fucking chavs should die irl. i dont care if i get banned for that but its just fucking sick to do that to a poor animal, but its most likely chavs. I dont perticually like dogs, but id never hurt any animal :\

useless tossers.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
It seems to be the in thing over here in the UK right now...

Chav1: Hmmm, its a bit quiet today, what the hell can we do...

Chav2: Would love to go kill some old folk but you go to jail for that :(

Chav1: Aye, jail's a horrible place, you can't sponge off of benefits or buy cool designer gear in there :(

Chav2: I know, lets go stab/shoot/hang/blow up an animal, always good for a laugh...

There are few things IRL that can really get to me these days (I'm jaded, twisted and bitter) but the thought of people mistreating anything innocent that can't defend itself, (animals, children, disabled or old folks) makes me want to hurt the purpetrators very very much...

I don't understand the mentality of those people, I pray I never do...

Strong argument for corporal punishment for those kinda offenses.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i found it funny when i first read it :p
how can i find it funny?
the same way you find it funny when people are hurt on tv shows where they show home movies of other peoples misfortunes

not sure what this has to do with tom and jerry tho :p unless the lads who did it were in fact cats :eek:

either way rather disturbed individuals roaming the streets near you

/joins bandwagon
all chavs should die irl because even tho it doesnt say anywhere in the article anything about the people that did it im gona asume it was chavs because i hate them and just look for excuses to spam abuse at them.
Now wheres my pitch fork

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hate chavs also, although I get on well with some of them :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
what is a chav? :p

Scum of the earth, I went into a chinese takeaway over the weekend with my mate. I ordered some chips, this group of chavs- I'd say they were about 14/15, came in also ordered some chips, I'm waiting reading the paper with my mate. An these chavs start talking, and one of em starts being cocky to my mate, saying "Is this your boyfriend, a pretty boy like you should have a boyfriend?" so I give some banter back saying, "no I'm not his boyfriend, but hes got his eye on you".

Anyway my chips are done so I go upto the counter, but the lad gets up thinking they were his chips, and he gets to them before I do, and the chinese woman says these aren't yours so I take them out of his hands and start to walk out the door. Then he starts saying "you wanna make something of it?" and starts squaring upto me, you know typically arms outstretched puffs up his chest. I just looked at him and kept walking. I was so fuking tempted to lamp him, he would of gone down easily. I kept my composure though and kept walking.

When I was that age, I would never had the balls to talk to a complete stranger that is blatently 5 years my senior and start squaring upto him, let alone give some crap chat about being gay. Especially when I was just sitting their reaing the paper minding my own business.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
DocWolfe said:
Scum of the earth, I went into a chinese takeaway over the weekend with my mate. I ordered some chips, this group of chavs- I'd say they were about 14/15, came in also ordered some chips, I'm waiting reading the paper with my mate. An these chavs start talking, and one of em starts being cocky to my mate, saying "Is this your boyfriend, a pretty boy like you should have a boyfriend?" so I give some banter back saying, "no I'm not his boyfriend, but hes got his eye on you".

Anyway my chips are done so I go upto the counter, but the lad gets up thinking they were his chips, and he gets to them before I do, and the chinese woman says these aren't yours so I take them out of his hands and start to walk out the door. Then he starts saying "you wanna make something of it?" and starts squaring upto me, you know typically arms outstretched puffs up his chest. I just looked at him and kept walking. I was so fuking tempted to lamp him, he would of gone down easily. I kept my composure though and kept walking.

When I was that age, I would never had the balls to talk to a complete stranger that is blatently 5 years my senior and start squaring upto him, let alone give some crap chat about being gay. Especially when I was just sitting their reaing the paper minding my own business.

Chavs are like that, they only have "throat", this is, they don't do what they meant coz they are a bunch of retards. Was in a BUS with a friend, and a group of chavs were sitting behind us. Suddently one starts playing with a window on my side that was broken, and it said there not to open it, and he tries to open, but it is stuck, so i look at him with the face "what u trying to do" and he yells, where the fuck are you looking at, stare away or i'll beat you down", i answered "fuck off or i'll be the one beating you down", ofc since he's a chav, he chickend away. Than they started making fun of a girl friend of mine that got in a further bus stop. When she was leaving they insulted her, and it pissed me off, tho i tried to contain myself. After some miles the guy starts playing again with the window, this time it unstucks and hits my head, very lightly but with chavs, if they do something to you, and u don't answer back, they'll just abuse you, so i gave my sun glasses to the friend that was with me, went to him, gave him a couple of punches (kick boxing style! rawr!) and what made me laugh in that situation, was that he was almost crying like a little girl for me to stop. In my country, or you act or u'll have a bad time till they not "around" you. And i never saw that guy again, altho he with his chav m8s were saying that they would leave in the same bus stop as i to beat me up, which ofc, didn't happen ^^ Chavs are just a bunch of retards, that lack intelligency, therefore try to get some entertainment, saying they are the best and doing stupid things.

Himse

FH is my second home
To be really honest, they have no respect lol. they are all fucking pussys.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Sauruman said:
gave him a couple of punches (kick boxing style! rawr!) and what made me laugh in that situation, was that he was almost crying like a little girl for me to stop. .

LOL!!!! :cheers:

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
aye they are all mouth, they need a big fucking posse against 1 to actually get in a fight.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Afran said:

ur a sad bastard u know that?

bet ur one of the retards that actually would do that kind of shit and brag about it. how about we tie that shit on YOUR body and set it off?

or empty a tube of mustard up ur arse and see how fun that is.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
i found it funny when i first read it :p
how can i find it funny?
the same way you find it funny when people are hurt on tv shows where they show home movies of other peoples misfortunes

mostly because those ppl isnt dying a pretty horrible and painful death. and they sent in those movies themself in hopes of winning cash. thats the diffrence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom