Toilet Seats

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
As I sat down upon the toilet seat and feeling it shift to the right (basically broken yet again ()*£$£%*£) something dawned on me. Why do we have a flip down seat?

In this day and age surely someone could create a toilet that allows us men to stand and pee and do the odd number 2 without having a moveable seat. Think about it. This would solve the old woman moaning "put that damn toilet seat down" problem? No more nagging!

I think the toilet design has something to do with victorian times? Anyone know?

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
Not odd just getting up early on sunday morning does not help :)

gmloki

Part of the furniture
The toilet is a throw back to victorian times and was designed by a fellow called Thomas Crapper

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
You just need to practise 'The Hover'

You know, that thing you do on a really grotty toilet seat in some 'orrible pub, where you float an inch or so above the toilet seat in attempt to stop your arse from touching the thing.

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
Have you ever used them public loos with no flip up seat, just summat screwed to the bowl to sit on.
Have you seen how often men piss all over the loo (and floor) instead of down the bowl.

I hope the flip seat stays around, but wish more men woud lift it instead of pissing all over it :(

I thought women moaned about putting the lid down, not just the seat.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I think a lid is important to keep smells under control and I guess the seat is to stop you getting piles sitting on cold porcelain. I see no reason why modern technology couldn't replace the seat with some moulded insulated seating. Its the lid thats the problem.

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Women's public toilets are just as bad - how the hell they manage to piss on the seat I do not know.....neither do I want to either!

Trebz

One of Freddy's beloved
Thomas Crapper didn't invent the toilet, it's a common misconcenption, can't recall the guy who did it, but his name doesn't contain any references to the act of pooping.

As for breaking toilet seats, use a wooden one, a lot more comfortable for a start.

The design is pretty useful, thats why its never changed, its hygenic and when the lids down it also doubles up as a good seat.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
caLLous said:
I think you think about wanking too much. :(

I think I think about you too much.

*cums*

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Trebz said:
Thomas Crapper didn't invent the toilet, it's a common misconcenption, can't recall the guy who did it, but his name doesn't contain any references to the act of pooping.

As for breaking toilet seats, use a wooden one, a lot more comfortable for a start.

The design is pretty useful, thats why its never changed, its hygenic and when the lids down it also doubles up as a good seat.

And a convinient stand for doing diy type things.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
Bym said:
Women's public toilets are just as bad - how the hell they manage to piss on the seat I do not know.....neither do I want to either!

Because woman don't want to sit on the public toilet seat so they squat and spray the seat instead - oh sorry you didn't want to know :)

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Toilet Seats... mmmmm

The worse one has to be when there is a crack along one side, as you park your ass down and position yourself for the desired ejection posture, the crack closses on the skin on your thigh!

Net result you scream and everyone thinks the guy in trap 5 has bad piles!

:kissit:

Tinky

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like you need to tighten it up. You usually get a few goes at tightening them before you have to replace them. Try just replacing the screws and plastic nut things first.

SAS

Can't get enough of FH
I've unscrewed and rescrewed the bolts holding the seat countless times :(. I'm going to get some bolts to either glue on or get a new seat. Wooden one Trebz mentioned sounds quite cool...

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
*Brings back the horrible memories of the toilets at Leeds festival* *shudders*

They were literally holes in the floor that we shat into :puke:

Didn't stop us taking a picture of it though to show the masses :eek:

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I used a bog in a cambridge pub where it was so small that the door was touching my knees. It was a pain getting me kecks off.

Also Thomas Crapper

Tom

I am a FH squatter
SAS said:
As I sat down upon the toilet seat and feeling it shift to the right (basically broken yet again ()*£$£%*£) something dawned on me. Why do we have a flip down seat?

In this day and age surely someone could create a toilet that allows us men to stand and pee and do the odd number 2 without having a moveable seat. Think about it. This would solve the old woman moaning "put that damn toilet seat down" problem? No more nagging!

I think the toilet design has something to do with victorian times? Anyone know?

Put large washers behind the bolts, that will hold the thing together for longer. I think Crapper invented the modern toilet design (ie gravity flush).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom