Toa = worst idea ever :(

Thaadi_

Fledgling Freddie
Sheph said:
I so much recognize this from when i played Magic The Gather (card trading game etc). I played A LOT of Type I. I used all powercards. I invented The Atog deck who won 50% in turn 2. But environment changes... peeps need new things... this is just how things are and will always be.

Tha game has to change to attract new players and to face old ones with new stuff to do. Ofc peeps will whine cuz suddenly the game is on top of you for a few weeks and not the contrary...

Lol so you invented the Atog dec ^^

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
go zerg? i've had it with n00b albs adding and zerging SS is the worst lot of em all, except nighty/whyp, so fo. ive done nothing to deserve your atacks the last few weeks, zerging fucktard.
There wouldn't be any attacks if you could deliver what you promise. ;)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
go zerg? i've had it with n00b albs adding and zerging SS is the worst lot of em all, except nighty/whyp, so fo. ive done nothing to deserve your atacks the last few weeks, zerging fucktard.

lol, this guy will definitely beat glottis soon

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
lol, this guy will definitely beat glottis soon
glottis is my secret idol :)
but tbh u dont know half of the shit ive got to stans the last week, sorry if i did come of childish.

ps deleted my post, was childish and uncalled for.

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Domain said:
After reading the post from stubb , others ones and the ones we cannot read, because they were in Barrysworld forum,You can see clearly because of TOA many great people and players are leaving the game, which it will make this game, total bored.

Really still i cannot undertand who had the idea of do one expansion or from where they took the idea.Because i am sure they did this to get more clients etc... But imo the thing toa is doing, is remove many players :( Toa will be the judge and end of one of best games ever .

!Plz mythic, cancel the release in 25th! :(

TOA means i can 3 shot any heavy tank in 6 seconds as my WS will be 3600 very often. anyone not a heavy tank i can 2 shot in 4 seconds. thats no fun for me and no fun for them. so yeah its fucked up. and yeah i am not sure about playing it seems boring to kill that easily.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Pandemic said:
TOA means i can 3 shot any heavy tank in 6 seconds as my WS will be 3600 very often. anyone not a heavy tank i can 2 shot in 4 seconds. thats no fun for me and no fun for them. so yeah its fucked up.
Battler's been nerfed. :touch:

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
Battler's been nerfed. :touch:

well in patch 1.68 which we dont get for a while. but it gives me 0 confidence in TOA that they put that item in the first place and it passed testing !!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Ghostfeet said:
go zerg? i've had it with n00b albs adding and zerging SS is the worst lot of em all
Whatever, not everyone plays the game like you do, and SS strives firsthand to let our members have fun in RvR (yes, even the non-FotM ones), so you may continue your whining at your leisure.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Whatever, not everyone plays the game like you do, and SS strives firsthand to let our members have fun in RvR (yes, even the non-FotM ones), so you may continue your whining at your leisure.
im sorry for that comment, was mad in the heat of the moment.

but striving to have fun in rvr means u can spoil it for others? just for the sake of the argument ..

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
but striving to have fun in rvr means u can spoil it for others? just for the sake of the argument ..

there's a good saying for such kinda thing
"every1 masturbates the way he likes" :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Pandemic said:
TOA means i can 3 shot any heavy tank in 6 seconds as my WS will be 3600 very often. anyone not a heavy tank i can 2 shot in 4 seconds. thats no fun for me and no fun for them. so yeah its fucked up. and yeah i am not sure about playing it seems boring to kill that easily.

U (and alot of others) keep forgetting that if you got battler the enemy has different stuff. Offensive and defensive procs, personal BOF's, endurance drain on enemy etc etc etc etc.

Its nowhere near as 3k6 WS in the current game.

Besides what did zerkers do; oh wait they did that pre-LA nerf. Savages did it shortly ago. We adapted to this; dont worry :)

Pandemic

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
U (and alot of others) keep forgetting that if you got battler the enemy has different stuff. Offensive and defensive procs, personal BOF's, endurance drain on enemy etc etc etc etc.

Its nowhere near as 3k6 WS in the current game.

Besides what did zerkers do; oh wait they did that pre-LA nerf. Savages did it shortly ago. We adapted to this; dont worry :)

that doest say a lot for the development and testing of the game though does it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom