Toa = worst idea ever :(

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Can't wait!

I love the whole deal of MLs, Artifacts, uber rog, new quests and varied templates. Much better than running around Emain/Odins whilst we wait for Frontiers.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
I'm looking forward to it a lot. More stuff to do - more fun. How anyone can be happy running around emain over and over again, I don't know. It would bore me titless to do some of the stuff the so-called powergamers do.

And anyone who quits on the basis of a bunch of whines from VNboards is being pretty silly, to be honest. They are, after all, the kind of people that would whine if Mythic sent them all a crate of beer for free ("Michelob?? FUCK YOU MYTHIC!!! I WANTED BUD!!!! WHAAAA!!!!")

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Domain said:
After reading the post from stubb , others ones and the ones we cannot read, because they were in Barrysworld forum,You can see clearly because of TOA many great people and players are leaving the game, which it will make this game, total bored.

Really still i cannot undertand who had the idea of do one expansion or from where they took the idea.Because i am sure they did this to get more clients etc... But imo the thing toa is doing, is remove many players :( Toa will be the judge and end of one of best games ever .

!Plz mythic, cancel the release in 25th! :(

is this a wajn or what?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Divinia said:
Belomar is so fotm :(
That's right, girrrl! :m00:

Actually, my reply was not to Domain but to the guy just before my post (Solstice), another one of those boring doomsayers who are unable to do anything else than whine about upcoming changes. Okay, it's human to be skeptical about change, but change is goooood baby. ;)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I'm looking forward to ToA. We could use a little change :)

What i don't like as much is that Mythic has given every realm access to the same stuff.
We get the same MLs, same artifacts and soon we will all get the same RAs as well.
Almost feels like they gave up trying to balance the realms while letting them have unique abilities.
Kinda boring when half the game population is running around with sun weapons, croc rings, harpy feather cloaks etc.

Solstice

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
That's right, girrrl! :m00:

Actually, my reply was not to Domain but to the guy just before my post (Solstice), another one of those boring doomsayers who are unable to do anything else than whine about upcoming changes. Okay, it's human to be skeptical about change, but change is goooood baby. ;)

How many whines from me have u read in this boards? Tell me pls

And for those saying VN Boards = Whineland... at least VN Boards is the nearest thing to official DAoC forums we have. I don't see any TL posting in FH, maybe cuz it's just reserved to some idiotic post farmers "who are unable to do anything else" like Belomar said.

I admit that ToA isn't bad for everyone, but the fact is that atm I got like 3 hours a week to play DAoC, and that's not compatible with ToA imho.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
i think we can survive... lets just see after some months how it will turn out :O

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Solstice said:
And for those saying VN Boards = Whineland... at least VN Boards is the nearest thing to official DAoC forums we have. I don't see any TL posting in FH, maybe cuz it's just reserved to some idiotic post farmers "who are unable to do anything else" like Belomar said.

The kind of people who are attracted to boards are, generally, the kind of people who whine. It doesn't matter if it's official boards or not (remember the short-lived official Goa boards?).

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic done a great job so far with DAOC

+ f00k meticulous binary analysis VGN wajn bored (<--pun :p) etc.

and yes loxley we all know DAOC players love to read about a post about a post and spread it...Z

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
IMO
hmm...the thing is that there's no other good online game atm, and (for me at least) online game >> offline -- bcoz it is great to have something else to talk and worry about than RL problems. So in this way Daoc will remain for me as daily evening rest. I play it for almost 2 years now, safely combining game, job, friends and family (/em kisses wife :) ) I fear only that my SB may get gutted in future, prolly along with all stealthers. But that's not the concern of majority players here i guess who favor group-friendly chars.

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The thing about playing through See Hidden is that I now have zero fear of being nerfed.

Zarklech

Fledgling Freddie
I personally wants ToA, and I want it now. I like PvE and dislikes RvR, yea thats true. I want to band togheter and fight epic monsters, and bring light back to my fair Camelot. I want to defeat evil beasts that roams in my lands. I love to go through dungeons and brave its secrets. Thats just me.
I don´t mind spending 15 hours in Caer Sidi with 1 fg just to get to the second horsemen (Cant do that anymore thanks to FS nerf ;). Thats me. GIVF TOA! :)

Mr Kitty

Fledgling Freddie
Yea goodbye to the whining bitches I say!

Just because they can't cope with a little change, they choose to run. Personally i'm looking forward to something new...that includes new players joining us.

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
I think TOA is a good thing, if it means lots of "hardcore" players leave then good thing I say, somewhere else to go to get stuff and explore and something different in the game, yes there maybe a few highly overpowered ppl after they get ML10 but id rather face 4 or 5 of those than fgs of RR10-11. The way RVR is going with all the hardcore players theres gonna be 2/3 fgs of rr8-11 being invincible in a few months, hopefully lots of them are the ones planning on /quit after TOA. The thought of these high rrs w/ ml10 is even worse but at least us casual ppl can get a few MLs to fuck up their stealth zergs and stuff. Convoker here we come BABY!

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sheph said:
I so much recognize this from when i played Magic The Gather (card trading game etc). I played A LOT of Type I. I used all powercards. I invented The Atog deck who won 50% in turn 2. But environment changes... peeps need new things... this is just how things are and will always be.

Tha game has to change to attract new players and to face old ones with new stuff to do. Ofc peeps will whine cuz suddenly the game is on top of you for a few weeks and not the contrary...
lets just hope wont become what magic has the past 5years+ ;)

and when did you start playing mtg?
from what i can remember atog wasent that uber?

oh and btw. Toa seems to be the worst crap ever but atleast its something new :p

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Runolas said:
Hmm...I think ToA and the up coming Frontiers will give Doac a fresh breath.
its only the hope for Frontiers thats making me go thru ToA, i would quit otherwise.

i started playing this game originally for the RvR content and its the one part of the game thats been almost totally ignored for the last 2years, such a great concept, such a great base to work from and such poor execution/revision.

i feel the game as it is right now is as balanced as daoc has ever been, ToA will skew the thing to god knows where and im not happy about it.

wish they'd shelf ToA for a year and give us Frontiers first tbh :(

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Domain said:
After reading the post from stubb , others ones and the ones we cannot read, because they were in Barrysworld forum,You can see clearly because of TOA many great people and players are leaving the game, which it will make this game, total bored.

Really still i cannot undertand who had the idea of do one expansion or from where they took the idea.Because i am sure they did this to get more clients etc... But imo the thing toa is doing, is remove many players :( Toa will be the judge and end of one of best games ever .

!Plz mythic, cancel the release in 25th! :(
You = worst idea ever imo :(

Tbh, you should stop being such a kiddeh and make up your own mind. US people are worse whiners then you is. "Ekk, don't I get ML's and artifacts for free?".

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
its only the hope for Frontiers thats making me go thru ToA, i would quit otherwise.

i started playing this game originally for the RvR content and its the one part of the game thats been almost totally ignored for the last 2years, such a great concept, such a great base to work from and such poor execution/revision.

i feel the game as it is right now is as balanced as daoc has ever been, ToA will skew the thing to god knows where and im not happy about it.

wish they'd shelf ToA for a year and give us Frontiers first tbh :(
Mythics strategy seems to be working perfectly.
First they make an expantion you have to pay for
Then they fix all the stuff they made wrong on purpose earlier in a free one :D

So brilliant ;)

Night

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Mythics strategy seems to be working perfectly.
First they make an expantion you have to pay for
Then they fix all the stuff they made wrong on purpose earlier in a free one :D

So brilliant ;)

And while Mr Goldfinger of Mythic Entertainment had you strapped to a metal table with a super laser about to slice you in half he divulged his master grand scheme to you before you died..........tell me...how did you escape? :touch:

:p

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
ToA gonna rock dudes... If you dont like it go play some Shadowbane or something pvp stuff like that.

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Look at my sig and u will know what i think of ToA.

A hint, i will shelf 7 out of thoose 50's and they wont ever goto RvR again. :( And im bored of PvE.

Best fight 1 can have is on equal terms, and that means that i will have to get every ounce out of ToA, because i will asume that the opponent will have ToA gear/ML's. So in the next months i will have to farm about 10plats and lvl 2-4 artifacts + getting ml9-10 to compete again. So dont expect to see me in emain soon again. Maybe for non stelathers you can still manage fine without ToA stuff but for a SB, no way.

ToA = :puke:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Korax said:
Tbh, you should stop being such a kiddeh and make up your own mind. US people are worse whiners then you is. "Ekk, don't I get ML's and artifacts for free?".

lol, now i think about it that was why they added spread (Aka - lazy ass) heals wasn't it, damn those americans for making my spec FoTM :D

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>i feel the game as it is right now is as balanced as daoc has ever been

Except for the absurd effects of the current Realm Abilities system that made way too many classes in the game unwanted in rvr groups as well as created an absurd gap in chars abilities due to realm ranks. Neither problem is a good one in a basic deathmatch game...

Marc

FH is my second home
Ghostfeet said:
^^ ffs if u dont like it just /quit... stop this QQing :m00:

Like you? How many times is it now? 10? 11? 20? Yet everytime we suffer another "goodbye" thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom