Toa Update From Game

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
im getting info from game in nwcastle and sundrland and durham that they havernt been emailed to sell the game today ffs whats going on u would think that they could manage to email there own stores to tell them to sell some of there stock i n=mean how hard can it be ffs;/

fruitcake

Fledgling Freddie
just got back from game in southampton with my copy that store has one left,though there are three other game stores in southampton i would imagin that they have copies as well.

freakyphil

Fledgling Freddie
Birmingham update!!

Game in the bullring does have it after all! They had three copies (that I could see).

However it took a LOT of arguing with them as they refused to sell it to me initially saying it wasn't out till tomorrow, I pointed out the other store had sold it. I told them to check with head office. They did and very grudgingly sold me one copy.

So get down there fast!

:clap:

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just picked up my 3 copies pre ordered in Game in The Oracle Center in Reading.. no arguement nothing .. :)

Anar

One of Freddy's beloved
:bazbeer:

Just got me 3 copies from Game in Swansea Quadrant :sex: they got loads down there!!!

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
Managed to get a hold of 1 copy from one Game shop , was last one , someone had been in and bought 3 out of the 4 copies :eek7:

Then tried another Game shop for a copy for my brother , said they werent allowed to release and when mentioned those names he basically called me a liar and said he still would not sell them :touch:

Will have to keep trying for me other copies

Bethor

Fledgling Freddie
Game in bristol is selling ToA. They had at least five copies left.

Light

Loyal Freddie
went to game in Staines .. said couldnt sell and someone else had been in this morning and was told to come back tomorrow, told em to call HO and ask for either of the 2 names

they did and sold me my 2 copies w00t! :D

unlucky early morning dude

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
Boomeruk said:
Good news:

went to my local game store in lancaster today, firstly asked if the disks had been delivered and he said yes, then asked to buy 2 copys and told him the names of the dudes in the buying department.

he dissappeared out the back, came back 5 miniutes later with 2 copies in his hands and sold em me :)

good job guys, and thumbs upto game :D

Gaaaah, you took the only 2 copies the Lancaster shop had !

Thumbs down for Game for such crappy stocking skills :twak:

Kherny

Fledgling Freddie
Bedford store this morning at 10 am said they had received a memo about it this morning and had a delivery on route, hence returned at midday ish and got 2 copies np, had 6 or so there.

edit: i before e except after c... etc

T

Thaumond

Just got the only copy that the Game inside Debenhams at Bristol had :)

Franya

Loyal Freddie
Reading this i can only say... Poor UK

Over here at the MediaMarkt they had like 40 copies on a special shelf with single DAoC, Boxed DAoC and SI, single SI, Deluxe Packs (all 3) on the 24th... No wonder that the german servers are fuller than the english ones

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
went to game in Staines .. said couldnt sell and someone else had been in this morning and was told to come back tomorrow, told em to call HO and ask for either of the 2 names

they did and sold me my 2 copies w00t! :D

unlucky early morning dude

rofl that was Taglim from my guild :p

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
tasaroca said:
im getting info from game in nwcastle and sundrland and durham that they havernt been emailed to sell the game today ffs whats going on u would think that they could manage to email there own stores to tell them to sell some of there stock i n=mean how hard can it be ffs;/

Got my copy from Game in the Metrocentre , was the last copy , Sunderland branch refused to release it and would not phone their head office when i asked in the shop.

Bloody Mackems ! :kissit:

GReaper

Part of the furniture
freakyphil said:
Birmingham update!!

Game in the bullring does have it after all! They had three copies (that I could see).

However it took a LOT of arguing with them as they refused to sell it to me initially saying it wasn't out till tomorrow, I pointed out the other store had sold it. I told them to check with head office. They did and very grudgingly sold me one copy.

So get down there fast!

:clap:

Went there as soon as I saw this, got 2 copies :p

1 copy left at Bullring GAME! :)

Pelinore

Fledgling Freddie
The Game in the Westgate centre in Oxford is selling it, no questions asked, except why the bastard Europeans got it earlier than us. The Game in Debenhams (where I tried first) refused to sell it, after phoning the Game in the Westgate centre and also Head Office (the two people mentioned were engaged, though it did seem to worry the buggers when I asked them to phone them). I've asked the one selling it to phone the other, but I'd suggest trying the Westgate one anyway if you're in Oxford. :D

tasaroca

Loyal Freddie
well i got durham to sell it i metioned the names and that did make them hesatate a bit Quote hum ah well yes if u come down and we will phone them if they say ok then we will sell u it end Quote
those names deffernetly seem to pull some w8 around ;/ mind u durham sold out with in an hr or 2 of me getting mine thay only had 4 copies;/

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
:wij: went into the Sutton GAME shop and started talking about phoning head office etc... got told she wouldnt phone them but would try some other people. all the people she phoned happened to be out so i have to go back tomorrow :touch:

dunno why but they only had 2 copies in total and some bloke came in 10 secs behind me to get the 2nd :cheers:

Mishy

One of Freddy's beloved
Game in Swindon sold me a copy:) after the guy checked with his colleague, apparently the stores was issued an email today to tell them it was ok to sell it.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Just nipped down to my local Game (Princes Street, Edinburgh). They had a whole shelf filled with ToA ready to sell.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Killder said:
Gaaaah, you took the only 2 copies the Lancaster shop had !

Thumbs down for Game for such crappy stocking skills :twak:

:(

soz bro

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Solihull game are now selling copies. I got mine just as it began to snow, most picturesque as I realised snow was a wonderful reason not to work tomorrow. :D

Sxert

Fledgling Freddie
Well i would just like to thank the guy who kicked up such a fuss at Woking game and apparently brought in sum official papers to get them to sell toa to him.So when i came instore to try my chances of the 2! copies of Toa they had they sold it to me with pleasure :D

Thank-you once again :wub:

Holt

Fledgling Freddie
Game in sheffield city centre sold me it this lunch time, no questions asked, it was even out on the shelfs already... I think they'd have a guy in earlier who was "Salivating" (there words) at the fact they would actually selling it them, anyway they were very helpful even though I was too blind to see it sitting on the shelf, and all round nice chaps :clap:

its installing now

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yet again stories of the utter incompetance of GAME same as last year, some GAME shops are run by fucknuts.

I visited GAME, I was served by a protoplasm, as sort of sulky teenager type, who just said ...
'dunno'
'never heard of it mate'
'next' (and looked over my head).

So I looked at his name badge 'TOM' was his name and cooly and calmly blew my top

'GET YER FUCKIN ACT TOGETHER TOM!!!' I shouted

This rocked him on his heels enough for him to have a look in his scruffy folder for it's release date
...after 2 mins painfully scrolling through X-Box titles I grabbed it off him and found it straight away.

At this point the 'manager' turned up to see what scumbag was trying to buy things in his shop.

My look of 'don't even think about it mate' caused him to back down and politely say 'Friday' if it comes in!'

Complete and utter fucknuts :kissit:

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
i had same prob Job,
allthough i rang them up and asked all he could say was

him"URGHHH what ?"
me "dark age of camelot matey"
him"....."
me "trials of atlantis ?!?!?!?!"
*silent for 10 secs*
him "oooyye a guy came in today asking for this ... blah blah blah blah blah"
*2 minutes later*