TOA SC Calc

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Stolen from alb boards calc and items (use the little menu on the top left) you may have to play around with an extracter to get them to save into your item folder but it lists most of the items in hibernia

Cerralin

Fledgling Freddie
Must be soome sort of magical calc cos updates are dated 18th Jan 2004 thats 7 days away :)

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Cerralin said:
Must be soome sort of magical calc cos updates are dated 18th Jan 2004 thats 7 days away :)

I'm pretty sure we're in february now, mate. ;)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Cerralin said:

I suggest you turn off your pc and go outside ;d

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
rofl someone feels the way i do

THxs rav bro cant wait to try this out :D

saks

Fledgling Freddie
nice nice! now i can start figureing out what temp to get and which artifacts to get :)

saks

Fledgling Freddie
why is it i only can see alb class ? :s any1 found a way to select hib classes ?

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
Stolen from alb boards calc and items (use the little menu on the top left) you may have to play around with an extracter to get them to save into your item folder but it lists most of the items in hibernia

Wont all the items change in patch 1.68-1.69 or something like that? Since they nerfed alot in 1.68...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ola said:
Wont all the items change in patch 1.68-1.69 or something like that? Since they nerfed alot in 1.68...
yeah most will, havent found any of the new item stats yet but i imagine the item files will get up dated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom