TOA SC Calc

Raven

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
41,002
Stolen from alb boards calc and items (use the little menu on the top left) you may have to play around with an extracter to get them to save into your item folder but it lists most of the items in hibernia
 

Cerralin

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
46
Must be soome sort of magical calc cos updates are dated 18th Jan 2004 thats 7 days away :)
 

mts

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 25, 2003
Messages
742
Cerralin said:
Must be soome sort of magical calc cos updates are dated 18th Jan 2004 thats 7 days away :)
I'm pretty sure we're in february now, mate. ;)
 

Adari

Part of the furniture
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,649
Cerralin said:
Must be soome sort of magical calc cos updates are dated 18th Jan 2004 thats 7 days away :)
I suggest you turn off your pc and go outside ;d
 

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
963
rofl someone feels the way i do

THxs rav bro cant wait to try this out :D
 

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
393
nice nice! now i can start figureing out what temp to get and which artifacts to get :)
 

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 9, 2004
Messages
393
why is it i only can see alb class ? :s any1 found a way to select hib classes ?
 

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
54
Raven said:
Stolen from alb boards calc and items (use the little menu on the top left) you may have to play around with an extracter to get them to save into your item folder but it lists most of the items in hibernia
Wont all the items change in patch 1.68-1.69 or something like that? Since they nerfed alot in 1.68...
 

Raven

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
41,002
Ola said:
Wont all the items change in patch 1.68-1.69 or something like that? Since they nerfed alot in 1.68...
yeah most will, havent found any of the new item stats yet but i imagine the item files will get up dated
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom