ToA on Play.com

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Special Features

Upgraded graphics engine, providing better visuals and performance even above the Shrouded Isles expansion.

All new underwater areas, effects, dungeons, and exploration capabilities.

One new player race per realm.

Master Levels, a new advancement system that teaches your character new abilities, spells, combat styles, and much more.

A new Boat system for travelling on the ocean surface of the new Atlantis zones.

In addition, Trials of Atlantis contains many new quests, weapons, armour, outfits, monsters, advanced monster encounters, and a ton of other additions.

One FREE month's play included!

Free month? Do we all get that or just new accounts?

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Just noticed this too.

Technical Details
Rating 12+ (PEGI)

Players 1

Minimum Requirements Windows 98/ME/XP
Pentium/AMD 1.4 GHz
256MB RAM
32MB Video Card
DirectX 8.1

Needs original game and Shrouded Isles expansion pack.

This information is based on specifications supplied by manufacturers and should be used for guidance only.

LOL, Players: 1 :)

Macceh^

Fledgling Freddie
Cant be sure but I would imagine the free month applies to first instalation of the game. Like if you bought a new copy of Camelot with SI and ToA you would get the 1 free month. I cant personally see there being a free month for existing subscribers.

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Macceh^ said:
Cant be sure but I would imagine the free month applies to first instalation of the game. Like if you bought a new copy of Camelot with SI and ToA you would get the 1 free month. I cant personally see there being a free month for existing subscribers.

Thats what I thought, but this is the info for the ToA only disc, not the bundle.

Kirnan

Fledgling Freddie
Got a free month with SI expansion. I'm sure we will with this one too.

feac

Fledgling Freddie
if its the same as US toa package then there is the 2 ToA discs and 1 free doac Classic disc with cd key, the free month is on the daoc classic

Kirnan

Fledgling Freddie
Now that I think about might have been something annoying like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom