ToA free server

trull

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's sad TOA has such big impact on RVR that you find such small amount of players doing rvr nowadays. But if they didnt make TOA impact this much on RVR a lot of players would never buy it. I sure as hell wouldnt

It's like the problem with buffbots, they will never put range on buffs cause they wont earn as much money then

InvisibleGrats

Fledgling Freddie
Deadnala said:
All i can say....

I see alot of ppl complain about toa, on the other hand there are the ppl who like it.

Now the fact....

If you do /who emain you find about 3 ppl there. the server poulation is about 3000 to make it easy to count 3000/3 = 1000/realm (dont care about uneven balance) so 3 x 3 realms is 9 out of 1000 ppl play rvr

Conclusion....

99% loves TOA
1% dont love TOA

Success addon imo ;)

greetings

Well this is probably just another dead horse im about to kick, but lemme ask you this. what server and what time was this on? was there a chance all the level 50s decided to go for a raid? is that a crime? and whats wrong with pve. im no pve whore like that other guy, but shit, if you dont like pve, you might as well quit WAY before getting your first lvl 50, and most of you guys say that you have at least 4 of them, possibly more...

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Most of the whinging about DAoC in the first year was about the lack of high-level content. Now we've got it and ppl whine. wtf ??

And before you say the rewards shouldn't affect RvR, who the **** would bother with the PvE if it didn't ? Can't have it all ways up ppl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom