Toa and falling behind already.

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
oh my god cry more

if people put more time into something they deserev to get more out of it

why should you be able to compete against someone who plays twice as much as you?

Your the guys who complain you dont have a 6-pack like the guy who spends hours a day in the gym and you go once a week

Let me guess....

a) You are unemplyed
b) You are < 18 yrs old
c) You have no life/gf/friends

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
19 so 1-0 to me
Student with a part time job so 2-0 to me
and yes girlfirend so 3- 0 to me?

me 3 - 0 Benedictine

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nevertheless, you are the one who made an ass of yourself in this thread, Fedaykin, and not Benedictine, so I guess that still means he won the match.

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
stop whining about toa here and go make some ml quests etc, if you dont like it just quit the game.. imo toa is the best that happend to daoc since we got RAs

gtp

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
19 so 1-0 to me
Student with a part time job so 2-0 to me
and yes girlfirend so 3- 0 to me?

me 3 - 0 Benedictine

y y y y ..... and then u woke up? I laugh at all of u guys that irl u are zip-null-none and think that playing the game and getting to a high lvl will make u s1.

gtp

Fledgling Freddie
Aeicaan said:
stop whining about toa here and go make some ml quests etc, if you dont like it just quit the game.. imo toa is the best that happend to daoc since we got RAs

GET A LIFE!!! :eek6:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
many artifacts take 4-5 days of casual gaming in exp groups to lvl to 10.. 3 days if powergamers from the us.. prolly one day for swedish powergamers..

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Must be really really hard to

A) Be a sucesfull student while playing DAOC many hours a day (powergamer profile), having a partial job and a gf (and some irl friends i guess)
B) keep your partial job w/o putting it into risk due to the many hours spent in DAOC
C) keep a relationship with a gf w/o pissing her because your daily life is: go to uni, study a bit (you need this in order to leave uni one day i guess), go to your partial time job, play daoc on a hardcore biasis (6+hours a day), get some food, get some sleep, ...

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Nevertheless, you are the one who made an ass of yourself in this thread, Fedaykin, and not Benedictine, so I guess that still means he won the match.

lol Cerdin i made an ass of myself by stating that people get ahead by putting more effort in?

bigrolleyes.gif

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt worry about it, on later stages you need to gain ML exp, this is easiest made by helping others with a ML quest (cuz when they complete it, you gain ML exp!)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fedaykin said:
lol Cerdin i made an ass of myself by stating that people get ahead by putting more effort in?
No, through your crappy attitude. Cryissa and others were (in a quite non-whining way) voicing a concern shared by many, and deserved nothing of your "omg cry more" reply.

Yes, naturally people get ahead if they put more into the game. However, believe it or not, not everyone who plays this game is a hardcore player, and to be frank, it is the these so-called "casual players" that pay for the game -- without them, the player base would be far too small to financially support the servers.

You may scoff and sneer at casual players all you like, but the truth of the matter is that everyone will turn into a casual player sooner or later in their life (or they are truly dysfunctional beings).

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
relax guys ... The ML's for some class's are utterly sux ... (ei casters)

it seems to me many of the complaints is from ppl who wanna be uber ...

there is so many cool encounters in toa.. take your time enjoy em .. if you need a break from pve go experince a different Emain ...

Highwind

Loyal Freddie
Take your chance and farm in Emain Cryissa. It's fun w/o the sb-zerg :D.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
No, through your crappy attitude. Cryissa and others were (in a quite non-whining way) voicing a concern shared by many, and deserved nothing of your "omg cry more" reply.

Yes, naturally people get ahead if they put more into the game. However, believe it or not, not everyone who plays this game is a hardcore player, and to be frank, it is the these so-called "casual players" that pay for the game -- without them, the player base would be far too small to financially support the servers.

You may scoff and sneer at casual players all you like, but the truth of the matter is that everyone will turn into a casual player sooner or later in their life (or they are truly dysfunctional beings).

It's not a crappy attitude its called an OPINION

I don't scoff and sneer at casual players... i have many casual friends in game,

i just think someone who puts in more time deserves to be better... sure theres gonna be some losers in it all.. but hey thats life

and N.B
Belomar said:
it is the these so-called "casual players" that pay for the game -- without them, the player base would be far too small to financially support the servers.).

a.k.a the warder zerg? i'm sure lots of mids/hibs would be sad to see them leave :(

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
its realy not all that bad, I am away from to work about 12h each day so i play 4 hours a day max, i tend to be drinking drunk or passed out most of the weekends, yet in 1 weekend i got only to finish ml3.10 to get ml3 on my main char and i got most of ml1 and ml2 done on my alt.
ok so last night i lost 2 hours off sleep or so.
Will i be one of the first ml10's no ofcourse not
But with abit of luck my main will be ml5 samewhere next week.
this wonr make me all mighty and uber but it will give me a nice boost and since i dont have the time to play 'hardcore" i will never be competitive at top level, it doesnt mean you cant enjoy it (well nobody can enjoy gorgons)

THREAD HIJACK ALERT!!

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=7645

hopefully i can make this a regular thing for each of the ML's so people who are guildless or have less time to play with can keep up, im willing to do Lower ML's aslong as theres a need for it, even when i dont need it anymore, its about sharing and helping others, otherwise this wouldnt be a MMORPG, it would be a ORPG, lets get together and help each other! :puke:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
many artifacts take 4-5 days of casual gaming in exp groups to lvl to 10.. 3 days if powergamers from the us.. prolly one day for swedish powergamers..

Hahah :clap: :clap: :clap:
Sweden: Move here to become the ultimate pwr gamer
Thing is, we (and norway) got the hottest chicks in the world.
So I question myself, why the fuck do I play computor :confused:

<Cancels his Subscription account>

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
lol I love how fedaykin posts like he is some kinda uber player or something :puke:

just because it's an opinion doesn't mean it isn't crappy

stighelmer

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Hahah :clap: :clap:
Sweden: Move here to become the ultimate pwr gamer

<Cancels his Subscription account>
TBH I recently went to Iceland and - my God - those ladies are even betta :D

<Cancels his Subscription account and moves to Reykjavik>

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe stig =) and HMMMMM somehow i dont believe u!!1

Related 2 the thread. If u are in a guild or alliance thats somehow organised and helpfull the player wont have any or few problems to get mls or artifacts or whatever but... but...
If as many cant put hours and hours in a game or u unguilded ToA is the doom tbh. Finding a group that wanna do the exact quest u need in ml1 may be hard well... think then how it wont be in ml3 or 4 when u gotta go at least 3-4fgs.

ToA is even more benefiting the hardcore players and i reckon those who play little will have even an harder time now.

Hola Tenta!

Dargir

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:
I am sure people need think about this is a game a few more than 5 minutes while wait for join to the select char window, PLAY FOR FUN PLEASE, not for rps, ML´s, best SC, trying to be the best in a " game " ??...
To be honest, if you dont find fun in a game where you think that you need go better and better, stronger and stronger each day and that makes you expend hours, lose that thing called " real life " and when you arrive to the pc think: bah, shit game, i want be rr7 now, with ML 8 so ill be so important and so cool for the guys in my realm, they will respect me more.. .. .. patetic, and there is people that plays with that role.
If you like this game, take with patience, do few rvr, then some ML exp, dont need get everything at same time and NOW.
Play for fun, if ToA stopped giving you fun, is time to change the game.

PLAY FOR FUN,YOUR BRAIN WILL GIVE YOU LITTLE THANKS, maybe...

Edit : For those who dont understand my words, and do a rude reply afther read the 1st phrase, i nevermind your life.

/agree Battie

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>a.k.a the warder zerg? i'm sure lots of mids/hibs would be sad to see them leave

I doubt the fps players would like the result of that since Doac wouldnt be a viable business anymore then and Mythic and GOA would try and find something else to make money on since their shareholders demand profits. You cant play Doac if the severs would close down, the RvR players _need_ the casual players for more than just easy to get rps. ;)

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
OMG I'm a ML0 infil and that shade I just dragonfanged is ML10, help I can't win now he has the uber dragonfang stun reversal master level.

Oh wait he's dead, where was I? Oh yes.

I CANT COMPETE WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :m00:

PS. I have had ToA 4 days and I have only done step 1.5

censi

Can't get enough of FH
only about 50% of population has TOA.

This ML haul is going to be ongoing for years now.

What will happen is the ML raids will slow down, you will see more posts for weekend ML trips and less /as whos got toa cg??? every 5 mins.

Im waiting to do my master levels now. i got ml 2. thats fine

now I just wanna explore a bit and help peeps get artifacts.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
because Swedish girls have high standards maybe? :D

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
Agree.. just yesterday i realised that i don't really enjoy daoc anymore, it feels like work now. Before i could just log in at any time, check if there's a gg running and have fun, always gained something each day and whats most important, it was fun. Nowadays a normal daoc day (around 4 hours) goes to farming some stupid artifact and whats worst.. u can actually waste over 10 hours without gaining actually anything, but i don't really have a choice if i want to compete. I really think that TOA was the worst thing that has ever happened to daoc. I only have to hope that our guild continues to rvr after this months of pve hell...

100% agree

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
OMG I'm a ML0 infil and that shade I just dragonfanged is ML10, help I can't win now he has the uber dragonfang stun reversal master level.

Oh wait he's dead, where was I? Oh yes.

I CANT COMPETE WAAAAAAAAAAHHHH :m00:

PS. I have had ToA 4 days and I have only done step 1.5
ceremonial bracer anyone ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom