To the people in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Until a few hours ago, I thought my brother may well have died yesterday, as all contact was lost with him (he lives almost next to Kings Cross station, regularly using the tube and buses around there).

How anyone can say "we had it coming" or "UK has killed more than it has lost" is beyond me. Get a grip on reality, forget your "megameights" and daoc egos, have some respect for the 37 innocent people that died yesterday on their way to work.

I'd say I have 10 very close RL friends, another 50 who count me as a friend, as well as my close family, more distant family, plus everyone I know through DAOC etc...say 100 people who vaguely "care" for me in one way or another. Now multiply that figure by 37 to see how many people were ~directly affected by the bombings, not to mention those people who no longer have their vision, hearing, use of their legs etc.

DROP the shit, show some respect, or don't post at all.

Thoughts to all of those affected; we won't be moved by such idiotic acts of terrorism.

Matteh

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
I think we all can agree on this conclusion: roleplayers should not be discussing political, historical and moral questions - it's simply not your thing! Stick to the games meits!

I agree

Sorry to hear about this awful event

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
My condolences to all the families of the dead and injured.

Also a big thanks to all the guildies who pm'ed/emailed me (as i live in London) to see if i was ok.

/hug

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Libertine said:
I was talking about iraq :) the fact that if the dictatorship group was allowed to run for government it wouldn't be a decocratic vote as there would be alot of intimmidation and violence involved.

The intimmidation and violence could be avoided, as it was, with coalition forces crawling around everywhere trying to make sure no illegal actions were made. There is no way u will ever find out what the Iraqis REALLY wanted, as they abolished the Baath party. If the majority actually wanted the baath party to run their country, then Iraq isnt rdy for democracy. Now u'll prolly say:" But they have democracy now"- and my autoreply would be, no. The way they handled the election is not near western standards of democracy, hence u cant call it democracy.

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
The intimmidation and .........

Oh do shut up you fucking muppet. Noone is interested in what you have to say on the matter you whiny **** esp after all yer whining on the ml9 thread you big over grown cock :touch:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
Oh do shut up you fucking muppet. Noone is interested in what you have to say on the matter you whiny **** esp after all yer whining on the ml9 thread you big over grown cock :touch:

If u dont like it, dont read it. or even better dont bother to post if you have nothing to say on the matter. This is offtopic as you should know. And plz refrain from using personal insults. thx

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
If u dont like it, dont read it. or even better dont bother to post if you have nothing to say on the matter. This is offtopic as you should know. And plz refrain from using personal insults. thx

stfu retard if you dont like abuse maybe you should take care what shit you are posting on a public forum. You come on here thinking to be some kind of judge on the British people well fuck off its not welcome less then 24 hrs after losing so many people in our city. I am not English but i live in London for over 30 years and i have found all your posting to be insulting and out of order.

As i said you already pissed many people off with your shitty attitude ingame and you doing a fine job of it on this forum with all your shite talking, just wish you would learn when to fucking can it you fucking worm.

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Olorin said:
stfu retard if you dont like abuse maybe you should take care what shit you are posting on a public forum. You come on here thinking to be some kind of judge on the British people well fuck off its not welcome less then 24 hrs after losing so many people in our city. I am not English but i live in London for over 30 years and i have found all your posting to be insulting and out of order.

As i said you already pissed many people off with your shitty attitude ingame and you doing a fine job of it on this forum with all your shite talking, just wish you would learn when to fucking can it you fucking worm.

I haven't said anything that should be offending to the british ppl, i haven't said anything that would make me sound like a judge. i have actually said i feel very sorry for those that lost their lives in london and their relatives, no innocent ppl should be harmed in any way regardless of what is happening in the world. You on the other hand is the one insulting ppl.

Adari

Part of the furniture
I am closing this now as this strayed off topic a while ago and it's becoming a flame fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom