To the ones missing Zoyster

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
hello hey there! poster of crap threads in here, take care.

But I got you banned from FH? Say something stupid so I can get you banned again.

Marc

FH is my second home
Jimmi said:
But I got you banned from FH? Say something stupid so I can get you banned again.

and a grass too. Are you gunner in disguise?

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
You have some kind of problem, criticising every post, Marc?

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
That's him allright :)

e10.jpg

Went to WoW with Outlaw. I went to WoW too :cheers:

could anyone explain me pls why ppl still bother with this stupid lame manga shit griefer game?

gfx looks like a japanese comic

gameplay is far worse than daoc

the PvP system is too bad to even be called a joke

so pls tell me what makes ppl play this shit?

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
could anyone explain me pls why ppl still bother with this stupid lame manga shit griefer game?

gfx looks like a japanese comic

gameplay is far worse than daoc

the PvP system is too bad to even be called a joke

so pls tell me what makes ppl play this shit?

Because u dont have a clue maybe?

Saying that u dont like the way they made the gfx i can understand it. After all it is matter of taste ( i find them cool). But saying about gameplay and the rest, the things u say are just crap. If u say that wow gameplay sucks then u really mustn't have played it. If u have give us an example of bad gameplay.

Btw pvp aint ready yet on beta.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Mithradir said:
So it isnt simple when a caster on Daoc uses aproximately 2-3 keys max and it is simple on wow when the caster uses aproximately 7-8 keys :eek7:

Mithradir 50 Wizard <<Phoenix Knight>>

there is casters with more util than wizards in daoc too fyi

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Because u dont have a clue maybe?

Saying that u dont like the way they made the gfx i can understand it. After all it is matter of taste ( i find them cool). But saying about gameplay and the rest, the things u say are just crap. If u say that wow gameplay sucks then u really mustn't have played it. If u have give us an example of bad gameplay.

Btw pvp aint ready yet on beta.

how many different classes do you have in WoW ? 6? 7?
cant remember now

exp through questing yay zzzzzz even more roleplay thx!

anyways i cba to argue with a little boy like you
currently i dont play daoc either cuz i rly rly dislike the way it goes all that stupid roleplay keep stuff and zerging is nothing for me

summer 2003 in daoc > everything else
tons of good FG guilds an the obligatory outlaw zerg to farm
that was fun gaming

if you compare daoc with wow....
well atleast daoc once was a good game, wow will never be one

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Lethul said:
Mithradir 50 Wizard <<Phoenix Knight>>

there is casters with more util than wizards in daoc too fyi

Wizards have utility?????

ROFL that was even more priceless hahahah

i salute u :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
how many different classes do you have in WoW ? 6? 7?
cant remember now

exp through questing yay zzzzzz even more roleplay thx!

anyways i cba to argue with a little boy like you
currently i dont play daoc either cuz i rly rly dislike the way it goes all that stupid roleplay keep stuff and zerging is nothing for me

summer 2003 in daoc > everything else
tons of good FG guilds an the obligatory outlaw zerg to farm
that was fun gaming

if you compare daoc with wow....
well atleast daoc once was a good game, wow will never be one

yes ofc dont argue with such a little boy like me indeed. As i see u dont know shit about wow. U will propably havent played on beta either. So i guess u just saw some screenshots listen 2-3 others opinion and that was it.

A small advice from a little boy like me. Judge something with your own eyes not with others.

Stunned

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
Wizards have utility?????

ROFL that was even more priceless hahahah

i salute u :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I think You missed the point is his post.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Mithradir said:
yes ofc dont argue with such a little boy like me indeed. As i see u dont know shit about wow. U will propably havent played on beta either. So i guess u just saw some screenshots listen 2-3 others opinion and that was it.

A small advice from a little boy like me. Judge something with your own eyes not with others.

i´ve read enuff on wow pvp forums
seen tons of posts about griefing and camping
i dont need that (dont even need to try it i already know that i will hate it)
i havent played wow you are right but i can asure you that my opinion is based on far more than 2-3 other opinions
i´ve talked to several ppl about it (both with pro-wow ppl and with contra-wow ppl)
i also read alot about it on forums/fansites/official sites

and all i can say is the statement of some1 earlier in this thread which said wow is for 3year olds pretty much hits the nail on the head

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i´ve read enuff on wow pvp forums
seen tons of posts about griefing and camping
i dont need that (dont even need to try it i already know that i will hate it)
i havent played wow you are right but i can asure you that my opinion is based on far more than 2-3 other opinions
i´ve talked to several ppl about it (both with pro-wow ppl and with contra-wow ppl)
i also read alot about it on forums/fansites/official sites

and all i can say is the statement of some1 earlier in this thread which said wow is for 3year olds pretty much hits the nail on the head

Griefing and camping? I wouldn't exactly say that camlann is any better and you obviously played there. Besides, there's both pvp servers and pve servers in wow, so if you don't want griefing you can go pve. There's still going to be pvp on the pve servers, it's just that you can't be attacked unless you want to pvp.

You will NEVER know how a game is unless you play it yourself. That goes with other things in life than games too btw.

I know alot of people who were convinced they would hate wow based on the screenshots, second hand opinions etc. When they get in game and actually PLAY IT and find out first hand how it plays most change their mind. Atleast they agree it's not a bad game like they happily spouted to everyone before they actually tried it.

If by saying it's for 3 year olds means that it's simple to get into, then that's true. But anyone who believes that a good game must be an advanced game has forgot that simple systems sometimes can be more fun than advanced ones if made well.

So no, you don't know how you'll react untill you try.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Griefing and camping? I wouldn't exactly say that camlann is any better and you obviously played there. Besides, there's both pvp servers and pve servers in wow, so if you don't want griefing you can go pve. There's still going to be pvp on the pve servers, it's just that you can't be attacked unless you want to pvp.

You will NEVER know how a game is unless you play it yourself. That goes with other things in life than games too btw.

I know alot of people who were convinced they would hate wow based on the screenshots, second hand opinions etc. When they get in game and actually PLAY IT and find out first hand how it plays most change their mind. Atleast they agree it's not a bad game like they happily spouted to everyone before they actually tried it.

If by saying it's for 3 year olds means that it's simple to get into, then that's true. But anyone who believes that a good game must be an advanced game has forgot that simple systems sometimes can be more fun than advanced ones if made well.

So no, you don't know how you'll react untill you try.

ok first of all i played camlann for whole 2 weeks and left again cuz of exact that reason (brainless griefing, retards camping at havens etc etc etc.

2nd nothing in the world would make me go on a PvE server i hate PvE more than anything else in the (virtual) world. the you dont get attacked unless you want to PvP thing is also bullshit in a good game you can basically attack everyone but have to take the consequenses (see UO) daoc also lacks behind there

3rd point you are maybe right i wont exactly know how the game is until i played it myself but the impressions i got from it already tell me its worse than i thought daoc was when i started it

about the 3 year old thing, well i actually think that a good game mustn´t be a simple system for a very simple reason
the more simple the system is - the more noobs will start the game
the more noobs in a game - the worse the game becomes

furthermore where is the skill (challenge) when any 3 year old can be good in the game after 2 weeks of playing?

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
Xianghua you should be wiser then this, if there is one thing to do if you want to have a wrong impression about a game is reading it's forums.

Forums almost never give an accurate view of a game as it is the playground of malcontents and people who seem to enjoy commenting on games rather then actually playing them.

Wait, maybe I got onto something here ...

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
2nd nothing in the world would make me go on a PvE server i hate PvE more than anything else in the (virtual) world. the you dont get attacked unless you want to PvP thing is also bullshit in a good game you can basically attack everyone but have to take the consequenses (see UO) daoc also lacks behind there

Real wow pvp isn't even IN yet. On the pvp servers there will be full pvp like you say you want and there WILL be consequenses. You don't know ANYTHING about how the honour system will be and how the system will discourage the griefing you hate.

3rd point you are maybe right i wont exactly know how the game is until i played it myself but the impressions i got from it already tell me its worse than i thought daoc was when i started it

So you don't think that can be because you now have a higher treshold on mmorpg games after getting more experience on mmorpgs? You wouldn't even glance a second time at the box if daoc was released now.

about the 3 year old thing, well i actually think that a good game mustn´t be a simple system for a very simple reason
the more simple the system is - the more noobs will start the game
the more noobs in a game - the worse the game becomes

That's a really poor way to describe how a game you've never played will be.

By using the same logic you don't want to step out of your house into the real world because there's so many stupid people out there.

I guess a better word for describing the gameplay is 'intuitive', not simple. The game felt more done in the pve section in closed beta than daoc does now after 3 years. The pvp section isn't done yet, so you certainly won't know shit about wow pvp untill that's more done.

furthermore where is the skill (challenge) when any 3 year old can be good in the game after 2 weeks of playing?

How do you know? You're just pulling numbers out of your ass to prove a point you don't know anything about.

There's a big differance between easy learning and easy mastering of a game. A game's basics can be made easy to learn and still be hard to master fully.

Just look at chess.

What happens if a RR2 player comes on these boards and tries to give advice about high end rvr? He's chased with pitchforks. You and most others haven't even reached the "RR2 stage" in wow and still judge the entire game based on your nonexistant experience.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Abel said:
Xianghua you should be wiser then this, if there is one thing to do if you want to have a wrong impression about a game is reading it's forums.

Forums almost never give an accurate view of a game as it is the playground of malcontents and people who seem to enjoy commenting on games rather then actually playing them.

Wait, maybe I got onto something here ...

basically yes but when i read about a guy who thinks that hunter (i think was it) is the best char in WoW cuz you can kill any class in game when you just stay stealthed and wait until he attacks a mob and attack him when he´s on 10% hp i can just say i dont wanna be in the same game as those retards

btw that was just 1 out of a ton of clueless retarded posts

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Stunned said:
I think You missed the point is his post.

no i understand what u said it is just that wizys have no utility and i was kinda carried out forgeting to reply for the subject :)

Those classes u say are 2-3 max for all realms.If u try wow u ll understand what i am saying :)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
enigma said:
Real wow pvp isn't even IN yet. On the pvp servers there will be full pvp like you say you want and there WILL be consequenses. You don't know ANYTHING about how the honour system will be and how the system will discourage the griefing you hate.

So you don't think that can be because you now have a higher treshold on mmorpg games after getting more experience on mmorpgs? You wouldn't even glance a second time at the box if daoc was released now.

That's a really poor way to describe how a game you've never played will be.

By using the same logic you don't want to step out of your house into the real world because there's so many stupid people out there.

I guess a better word for describing the gameplay is 'intuitive', not simple. The game felt more done in the pve section in closed beta than daoc does now after 3 years. The pvp section isn't done yet, so you certainly won't know shit about wow pvp untill that's more done.

How do you know? You're just pulling numbers out of your ass to prove a point you don't know anything about.

There's a big differance between easy learning and easy mastering of a game. A game's basics can be made easy to learn and still be hard to master fully.

Just look at chess.

What happens if a RR2 player comes on these boards and tries to give advice about high end rvr? He's chased with pitchforks. You and most others haven't even reached the "RR2 stage" in wow and still judge the entire game based on your nonexistant experience.

i never started daoc cuz i liked it that much i started it cuz i as bored as hell
and after 3 years of CS i wanted something new. Unfortunately UO as quite deserted back then already so i had to choose daoc if i liked it or not
i hated PvE from day 1 on also in daoc my only goal was to reach 50 as fast as possible
i didn´t even manage to get 50 before PvP cuz xping was too fucked up at 40+
so it happened that i dinged rr4 as blue con on my skald
hope you can see now that the PvE part of a game is totally irrelevant to me no matter how good it is made an what i heard of WoW PvP from US is just the poorest i ever heard from a game

about the rr2 player thing i would first read what he says before i judge him most ppl on this boards are to lazy for that

if i would buy daoc if it would be released now?
hmm guess i wouldn´t atleast not with toa/NF released
pre-toa i would buy it no doubt

Duivel

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
basically yes but when i read about a guy who thinks that hunter (i think was it) is the best char in WoW cuz you can kill any class in game when you just stay stealthed and wait until he attacks a mob and attack him when he´s on 10% hp i can just say i dont wanna be in the same game as those retards

btw that was just 1 out of a ton of clueless retarded posts

Ye and only NE hunters got some kind of crappy stealth... Rogue is the real stealther of WoW...

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
If i am not mistaken hunters dont have stealth. The ne class has the crappy stealth either u are druid, mage or hunter.

If u make dwarf hunter u will have stealth

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i never started daoc cuz i liked it that much i started it cuz i as bored as hell
and after 3 years of CS i wanted something new. Unfortunately UO as quite deserted back then already so i had to choose daoc if i liked it or not
i hated PvE from day 1 on also in daoc my only goal was to reach 50 as fast as possible
i didn´t even manage to get 50 before PvP cuz xping was too fucked up at 40+
so it happened that i dinged rr4 as blue con on my skald
hope you can see now that the PvE part of a game is totally irrelevant to me no matter how good it is made an what i heard of WoW PvP from US is just the poorest i ever heard from a game

And since wow pvp hasn't been finished beyond enabling the characters to attack eachother you'd see that you can't tell if it will be poor or not.

You know that it's not done, right? So what you are complaining about is something you can't judge yet.

about the rr2 player thing i would first read what he says before i judge him most ppl on this boards are to lazy for that

You know less about wow pvp than that guy knows about daoc rvr. Yet you say wow pvp will be the worst out there. Noone knows how wow pvp will be because blizzard haven't finished the pvp part of the game.

You do not know how wow pvp will be when it's done. DAoC had nothing that rewarded rvr at release, wow doesn't with pvp yet either. When it is done we will know, not now like you seem to give the impression of.

if i would buy daoc if it would be released now?
hmm guess i wouldn´t atleast not with toa/NF released
pre-toa i would buy it no doubt

If you had the mmorpg experience you have now when daoc was first released you would never have played it because daoc was so unfinished at release with alot less content than wow had at release.

Marc

FH is my second home
my games better than yours

no my games better than yours

bullshit, my games better than yours

How old are you?

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
my games better than yours

no my games better than yours

bullshit, my games better than yours

How old are you?

ranting about useless stuff is what you do on a game forum, even you do it. :worthy:

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Love & Hate
Babies are dying mothers are crying
Bombs go off and politicians are lying
He is too white she is too black
That guy over there is too fat

Arabs hate Jews, Jews hate the Arabs too
killing each other hating until their faces are blue
They took my land one side screams so loud
they killed my babies the other one shouts to the crowd

some women are just too fat the others just too thin
no one seems to be just right, no one fits in
he is too poor she is too rich
that one is too innocent ...god the other is a bitch

children buying guns to get the other kids' tennis shoes
kill them then the other side retaliates ...everyone seems to lose
his clothes are too shabby hers are too sexy and tight
why must everyone find a reason to fight

Irish are too catholic, British are too protestant too
everyone has some bloody reason why they hate you
he is too dumb she is too much because she has a brain
he isn't competent because he has a leg that is lame

Germans are too bossy , The French are snobs
"god those Spaniards and Italians are too arrogant" a woman sobs
it is this ones fault that genocide was tried
"I wasn't even born then " is the reply

why must there be this blame, this hate
what has become of us ...why don't we do something
before it is too late
Why cant we all just love and understand the way things are
we are one race ... human ...
why is just a hug or a handshake going too far?

We are hurting the earth with our bombs, our weapons of flame
what is destroyed can't be built up again
why not just work together to make a better place for us to live
is a kind word to a stranger in need too much to give?

why must we find reasons why someone doesn't belong in our group
why not spend that energy giving the hungry some soup
let's just join hands and give reasons why we can be friends in peace
then maybe one day everyone happily shall sleep

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Jimmi said:

Not like it was me who got myself banned when i accidently said what everyone else was thinking..

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
Not like it was me who got myself banned when i accidently said what everyone else was thinking..

which was?

Abel

Fledgling Freddie
[...]cuz you can kill any class in game when you just stay stealthed and wait until he attacks a mob and attack him when he´s on 10% hp i can just say i dont wanna be in the same game as those retards

Which is different from what MMORPG PvP system ... ?

For your clueless attention : you can also do this in DAoC. In fact also in UO and in any other MMO game which has some form of PvP.
If I read what kind of gamer you are frankly WoW is the best option you have, better then DAoC actually.

I give you one piece of advise xianghua : get the hell out of MMORPGs and go back to online FPS games. Maybe try Planetside instead if you really want to play an MMO for a change, the RPG part is clearly not meant for you.

Poon

One of Freddy's beloved
Mithradir said:
priceless :cheers:

So it isnt simple when a caster on Daoc uses aproximately 2-3 keys max and it is simple on wow when the caster uses aproximately 7-8 keys :eek7:

Yes ofc u were j/k about the graphics right???

7-8 keys? o_O

Hmm lemmi think what i have bound and what i use in group fights and solo pve and pvp.

Frostbolt when i need a snare
Fireball or scorch (If in range) if arcane gets spell locked
Pbroot for obv reasons
Mana shield which i need to avoid the burst dps dished out by rogues Counterspell to stop casts and lock their school + a silence
Arcane missiles for runners and for my main DPS
Pbaoe which i can cast while moving.
Envocation for them OOM moments
Fire shield vs fire magic
Frost shield vs ice magic
Remove curse for obv reasons
Blink to get out the shite or slip roots or catch runners for arcane missiles
Fire blast to increase my burst dps (Its an insta) or to use to try and get a clearcast state (Makes my next spell cost 0 mana) when i'm nearly OOM
Cone of cold when i'm being charged frontal by more then one enemy (Cone effect dmg and snare)
Will of the forsaken bound to remove fear or resist fear.
Blizzard i use when i dont want the aggro as it does alot of damage but does it over 8 seconds to an area
Flamestrike i use when i need quick aoe damage from range

So thats 18 binds + the usual others i use like target grp members assist next/prev target then i have the 2 self buffs 3 teleport spells etc etc but i dont need to bind these as i have plently of time to use them, you cant really compare a DAOC caster to a WOW mage its got more utility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom