To the ones missing Zoyster

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
u asked a question shit for brains and I answered. Wow, you spoke to Zoyster in wow. whoopy fckin do, did it really merit a post on the DAOC RVR FORUM?

You cant get any more fanboyish than that tbh.

So much aggression. People like you are always looking for trouble. I hope you find inner peace some day.

Cya

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
true, and im glad catacombs will change some of that but.. its more a matter of taste, do you like cartoons? you'll say WoW looks better, do you like some sort of realism.. i bet you'd go for DAoC

The WoW world actualy feels more "alive" than daoc.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Aloca said:
The WoW world actualy feels more "alive" than daoc.

it like i said :) every1 has his own taste.

btw can you clear your inbox pls :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Only noticed yesterday he was gone tbh.

Edit Oh and GoL

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Brilliance said:
And DAoC for concious, grown up gamers
"...."
Cya in EU retail gay daocers ;>

Heliriah!!!! <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

regz

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Only noticed yesterday he was gone tbh.

Edit Oh and GoL

nice to see u notice all this, feel free to zerg in our name :fluffle:

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeah, i miss Jimmi's

FAO <Insert various high RR enemy stealther in here, whos arse I can kiss by using /hug /hug nice fight mate etc etc>

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxn
WoW is for 3 year olds :<

ah i totally agree on this 1 :worthy:

If this is the case, then i find it rather.. amusing that the mature games, who, apparantly, stay in DAoC is incapable of writing out words in their correct form, and instead blend words and letters casually to create completely useless sentences. This, from my point of view doesn't shriek maturity.

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
I miss zoyster and the feeling of utter panic i'd get when he charged 30+ mids/hibs solo, expecting me to keep him alive :(

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
Herbal said:
I miss zoyster and the feeling of utter panic i'd get when he charged 30+ mids/hibs solo, expecting me to keep him alive :(

...solo?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Nugusta said:
yeah as in he'd be just inside of clip range trying to bomb 1/2fgs+ on his own, usually the better guilds like la np etc ^^

Sn00k3

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Ahhh so all albs have rolled alliance and not 1 mid/hib has ...hah why aint i surprised your still a prat;p

VNG play alliance in the SUN Alliance

Tilda

Herb, i doubt that it would beat an experience i had with him last summer. it was daytime and he was making a group i was at apk with my new bb cleric. Thinking that he might have a spot for a random leech i jokinly PMed him asking if he had a spot, i got a shock when i got an invite. And more of a shock when i realised i was the only cleric in the group :D We did have good fun though.
Zoys solo skills rocked :D

Tilda

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Sn00k3 said:
VNG play alliance in the SUN Alliance

Cool gl to all.... as for Zoy.. a joy to grp with he really played for the fun kept you laughing all the time :)

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Tua said:
If this is the case, then i find it rather.. amusing that the mature games, who, apparantly, stay in DAoC is incapable of writing out words in their correct form, and instead blend words and letters casually to create completely useless sentences. This, from my point of view doesn't shriek maturity.

King of danish elfs have spoken.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Tua said:

If this is the case, then i find it rather.. amusing that the mature gamers, who, apparantly, stay in DAoC are incapable of writing out words in their correct form, and instead blend words and letters casually to create completely useless posts. This, from my point of view doesn't shriek maturity

lets all hope te become as mature as you...

if i can save myself from making spelling errors and if i can save myself 5 mins per post i sure as hell will write as i like. 2nd part my mother language aint even english.

Tua

Fledgling Freddie
Knolan said:
If this is the case, then i find it rather.. amusing that the mature gamers, who, apparantly, stay in DAoC are incapable of writing out words in their correct form, and instead blend words and letters casually to create completely useless posts. This, from my point of view doesn't shriek maturity

lets all hope te become as mature as you...

if i can save myself from making spelling errors and if i can save myself 5 mins per post i sure as hell will write as i like. 2nd part my mother language aint even english.

neither is mine, not that this is of importance, since everyone can make grammatical mistakes, though, mine doesnt actually look like malplaced letters.

Now, i wont point out your spelling mistakes in a post consisting of nine words, but simply say, that if you became as mature as me, and the people with which I play(ed) in both DAoC and WoW, then yes... lets hope, it would certainly get rid of most of these useless flame & whine posts.

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Tua said:
neither is mine, not that this is of importance, since everyone can make grammatical mistakes, though, mine doesnt actually look like malplaced letters.

Now, i wont point out your spelling mistakes in a post consisting of nine words, but simply say, that if you became as mature as me, and the people with which I play(ed) in both DAoC and WoW, then yes... lets hope, it would certainly get rid of most of these useless flame & whine posts.

well, whatever mister "imsofuckingmatureyouallcantcomprehend" go troll some "mature" boards then and discuss dinner or something, or even better go post your useless mature rant here http://maddox.xmission.com/
you might even get a word back from him :D

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
Jaem- said:
Agree also, game is quite simple, and gfxs are simular to games made 4 year or so ago :p

priceless :cheers:

So it isnt simple when a caster on Daoc uses aproximately 2-3 keys max and it is simple on wow when the caster uses aproximately 7-8 keys :eek7:

Yes ofc u were j/k about the graphics right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom