To the mids atm in Thid..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
I love you too :D

Now go onto that Off-Topic thread, seems you're being owned a bit there too.

Could you straft me there please?

:(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
Then stop posting?

It seems to me you care ;)

Anyway, you don't answer my questions, I know I pwnt you, and I'll settle for that!

Yes, you did zerg me. Plenty of people have. Never disputed i got zerged like everybody else :)

I care about laughs. The kind of you get when some clueless kid sets himself on fire, forget to stop, drop and roll and run straight into a signpost. You are just like that :) so the more i can keep you posting before they realize you made yet another account in a feeble attempt to claim titles you don't deserve. The more fun i have :)

Xmezx

Banned
You know that insults me Blackjack, my titles mean everything to me.

I got my titles by farming zergs in small groups, solo and the occasional zerg, I don't think you are in a position to judge that. Were you there at every one of my 13k overall kills (between 3 thid chars)? No ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
You know that insults me Blackjack, my titles mean everything to me.

I got my titles by farming zergs in small groups, solo and the occasional zerg, I don't think you are in a position to judge that. Where you there at every one of my 13k overall kills (between 3 thid chars)? No ;)

no, like i said before i usually avoided the 1 button mashing lemming zerg :) so i was not there ^^
/edit Ohh they found him :) lets just get back on topic then :)

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
LOLZ at this thread ...

Bugz no offense but (and trust me i dont defend sean or dori ever) if u dont play over here anymore, why the fuck do u keep trolling these boards, tbh u shuld have your account banned for some of these comments.

Sean , stop continuing your dick act on FH, ure such a nice guy ingame why do u need to be such a cock out of it :p

Dori, lolz yet another FH account banned, u and Aleven are going for a record ? Oh and stop mezzin me when he's around q_q. (And stop camping ATK , u r a prime culprit of this as i see u there so much, which is a pity cos i dont wanna get angry at u cos ure allright ingame too like seans).

on topic : The biggest lame thing about ATK camping tho is the warlock range on some of them spells , sometimes u cant even wait on the hill without being dotted. U stick seige up to try and disperse the mids too but Heals >> Seige , and as we all know Mid is the Realm with Fun Heal classes so were allways at a disadvantage in healers (hell even Valkyrie jumped in on the act :p )

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I pwned too much in thid, now i aint got any 20 twinks left in a long time, gib new acc :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom