To the mids atm in Thid..

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Stop camping atk :<

There isn't much fun in that, but you pay your subs and you are probly bad ppl irl or w/e and u play how u like, so keep it up if u find it funny etc.. Just not my cup of tee

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Tea*

Tee is golf ;)

And yeh, less camping an stuff....

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
obviously not english or good at spelling Bugz, try not to point typo's out :/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bugz said:
Tea*

Tee is golf ;)

And yeh, less camping an stuff....

Never seen a cup of tees? :D

Leaks like hell, so it's a shitty cup tho..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
CorNokZ said:
Never seen a cup of tees? :D

Leaks like hell, so it's a shitty cup tho..

Lmao :)

Have a rep for a good comeback! ^^

edit - must spread le rep :(

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Mids usually camp apk when there is a lack of albs in thid. They get bored waiting for them and run out and decide to camp the source. Bad idea and causes people to log or boring fights but it's out of boredom and ignorance (not trying to be mean here :)) ignorance as in, they don't know any better.
Pk camping is actually 10 times more annoying when playing mid at the time.
Since i never grouped and stayed far away from the zerg, i could barely sniff up any fights if there were no hibs. And if there were hibbies, they'd fight me once or twice. Then understandably consider that matchup settled, and just give me a /wave as they passed me at the end of hib vale.

As an alb i had no trouble at all avoiding the pk campers, even as a none speed, non stealther class.
In some cases it was even beneficial for me. Since the mid zerg was far away, i could head of soloers, duos and trios on their way back, before they reached mid bridge. I usually let people choose to fight me (although there were exeptions for naughty people) so noone was ever outraged by me picking up people going back to the zerg.

So in short, ignoring all the remenising, pk camping hurts them more than it hurts you ;)

wow, been so long since i've posted in here :)
"Memories,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were"

So how is thid today? apart from the camping and BD's ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Mids usually camp apk when there is a lack of albs in thid. They get bored waiting for them and run out and decide to camp the source. Bad idea and causes people to log or boring fights but it's out of boredom and ignorance (not trying to be mean here :)) ignorance as in, they don't know any better.
Pk camping is actually 10 times more annoying when playing mid at the time.
Since i never grouped and stayed far away from the zerg, i could barely sniff up any fights if there were no hibs. And if there were hibbies, they'd fight me once or twice. Then understandably consider that matchup settled, and just give me a /wave as they passed me at the end of hib vale.

As an alb i had no trouble at all avoiding the pk campers, even as a none speed, non stealther class.
In some cases it was even beneficial for me. Since the mid zerg was far away, i could head of soloers, duos and trios on their way back, before they reached mid bridge. I usually let people choose to fight me (although there were exeptions for naughty people) so noone was ever outraged by me picking up people going back to the zerg.

So in short, ignoring all the remenising, pk camping hurts them more than it hurts you

wow, been so long since i've posted in here :)
"Memories,
Like the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were"

So how is thid today? apart from the camping and BD's ;)

>< i hate long pointless reads, thid is good atm imo, you only get random newb mids around 12-1am but i think you should come back because i need free title kills and every little help towards master soldier :kissit:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
i think you should come back because i need free title kills and every little help towards master soldier :kissit:

We all know you would need a group to kill me. So much for free kills ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
We all know you would need a group to kill me. So much for free kills ;)

ROOOFL, another person who is all talk and is retired :wanker: aboveaveragewannabe

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
ROOOFL, another person who is all talk and is retired :wanker: aboveaveragewannabe

Do i have to remind you that i actually have, on video, me killing you and your 2 friends, solo on my zerker? :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Do i have to remind you that i actually have, on video, me killing you and your 2 friends, solo on my zerker? :D

post vid plix, will tell you if its one of my templayed chars, fuckin n00b

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

Hahaha :D ohh great, you are another one of these guys.
Second fight in "Jump the Loner" Wiz, Theurg, and pally (you) trio against Deuces the zerker.
Jump the Loner

But you know what, the fact that you call me a noob, tells me all i need to know :)
Keep throwing around personal insults :) i'll have a laugh.
Also considering i doubt you can show anything that even remotely suggest that you killed any of my chars, templated or not. I wouldn't be so quick to huff and puff :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:

Lmao.

Shut the fuck up.

Blackjack > you.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Noticed how you didn't reply to BJ.

Officially owned.

i scrolled down to the bottom of the page so i missed his post tbh, dloading the vid now so infact why dont you get a life an go post on the US forums and do us all a favour :m00:

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
i scrolled down to the bottom of the page so i missed his post tbh, dloading the vid now so infact why dont you get a life an go post on the US forums and do us all a favour :m00:

Considering we're both playing DAoC, you are aiming for a master soldier in thid (rofl - such skills :>) and you are calling people wannabes, I'd say you probably need a life more than I do.

But each to their own etc.

Xmezx

Banned
Bugz said:
Noticed how you didn't reply to BJ.

Officially owned.

And here you are on a forum attacking someone when it has nothing to do with you, good old Bugz. Also lo and behold, he also seems to have a Bonedancer on US servers - if I remember correctly litte Bugzy cried so much about Bonedancers I lost count of his posts.

And Blackjack, don't pick on Seany, he's just pondlife, when you come up to the big boys you struggle (hence why I have farmed you many a time).

Sorry Zergers about my band of Bonedancers camping MPK yesturday. But I love it, it gives nice kills, I gained 400 yesturday on the big push to Master Soldier and hopefully Bane of Alb will follow, we'll see eh? No more zerging you on my behalf anymore though, was just so close to MS ;)

Gonna make it my 4th Master Soldier char on Avalon, rox Eld!! Already on 500.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
And Blackjack, don't pick on Seany, he's just pondlife, when you come up to the big boys you struggle (hence why I have farmed you many a time).

Who are you...? :)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
something stupid

Ohh it's this delusional kid :D
All your other accounts get banned? Guess you have to jump from account to account since even the mods have gotten tired of your delusions of grandeur and lies :)

Xmezx

Banned
Blackjack said:
Ohh it's this delusional kid :D
All your other accounts get banned? Guess you have to jump from account to account since even the mods have gotten tired of your delusions of grandeur and lies :)

This is my 10th.

Don't worry Blacky, all my posts will be deleted and I will be banned in minutes, your time of fear will soon be over ;)

I wish you could come back to thid, I need more fodder :/

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
And here you are on a forum attacking someone when it has nothing to do with you, good old Bugz. Also lo and behold, he also seems to have a Bonedancer on US servers - if I remember correctly litte Bugzy cried so much about Bonedancers I lost count of his posts.

Sorry Zergers about my band of Bonedancers camping MPK yesturday. But I love it, it gives nice kills, I gained 400 yesturday on the big push to Master Soldier and hopefully Bane of Alb will follow, we'll see eh? No more zerging you on my behalf anymore though, was just so close to MS ;)

Gonna make it my 4th Master Soldier char on Avalon, rox Eld!! Already on 500.

If you researched enough you'd know my BD is getting to 50 to be a farmbot. Don't aim to take him into RvR. :)

I love your comedy though mate, even if you are a big fat lemon!

I love also how you get banned and keep coming back. It's upping my post count whilst yours will never go above fledgling freddie :D

Owned by my post count. Fear me post count of straftness etc.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
This is my 10th.

Don't worry Blacky, all my posts will be deleted and I will be banned in minutes, your time of fear will soon be over ;)

I wish you could come back to thid, I need more fodder :/

"Time of fear." Cute. You actually think i care, if you are here or not :) haha :D Forgot how you completely lack touch with reality :)

Xmezx

Banned
Bugz said:
I love your comedy though mate, even if you are a big fat lemon!

I am sorry but if you are making a BD as farmbot instead of Summ SM then you truly are an idiot.

And I am not a lemon, or else I would not be able to type this, I am a human being.

Bugz said:
I love also how you get banned and keep coming back. It's upping my post count whilst yours will never go above fledgling freddie

Dunno about you but personally I don't care about my post count ;)

Xmezx

Banned
Blackjack said:
"Time of fear." Cute. You actually think i care, if you are here or not :) haha :D Forgot how you completely lack touch with reality :)

Then stop posting?

It seems to me you care ;)

Anyway, you don't answer my questions, I know I pwnt you, and I'll settle for that!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Xmezx said:
I am sorry but if you are making a BD as farmbot instead of Summ SM then you truly are an idiot.

And I am not a lemon, or else I would not be able to type this, I am a human being.

Mmmmhmmm.

Go and rox from level 20's doribore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom