To the Jacinas Sash Farmers...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
This is aimed at the people/group/guild that farmed Cyrek for the Jacinas Sash Artifact tonight just before 6:45pm gmt.

I know we all pay for, and play the game any way we like and anyone is free to attack and kill any mobs anytime/anyway (within the CoC) they like but plz give others a chance and allow the vast majority of ppl who are not able to do this a chance to get the artifact themselves on public ffa raid days.

I dont think its unreasonable to ask that ppl leave mobs alone for the benefit of the realm as a whole on known public raid days - all you have to do is choose the other 5 days of the week to farm your arti's as tonight I had 48 people on a ffa raid who were dissappointed that Cyrek was not up.

If you feel I am being unreasonable then flame away as i am really not that bothered - I simply ask for some consideration of others in the game.

Thank you for listening.

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Your post is not unreasonable Blue. This raid is well established and I agree with you that it isnt much to ask the groups respect that fact.

It would be interesting to find out who farmed it though.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
I know the feeling Blue ... had it happen a few times on FFA TG hunt ... not often though as the realm showed no mercy on the ones who got "cought" with it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zlugugg Benvis said:
I know the feeling Blue ... had it happen a few times on FFA TG hunt ... not often though as the realm showed no mercy on the ones who got "cought" with it.
I remember hearing about that Zlug and just thought how very sad that ppl actually do this kinda thing :(

On a TG hunt its obviously far worse than a small hunt like Jacinas altho the principle is the same :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly yet again someone has deliberately farmed cyrek before we got there ruining the raid again :(

Thankfully we did a little roaming and got a Braggarts Bow and Guard of Valour arti's and I had a Sash donated from the guy who farmed it last time so it wasn't too bad in the end. The guy who farmed it last time will stay anonymous as i spoke to him and he promised me it was over 24 hours since he last did the encounter so atm it seems ppl simply dont care about their realm mates :(

Tbh this is getting beyond a joke now what is the problem with people in this realm?? - All I ask is a little curtesy toward your fellow realm mates to allow a public raid to go ahead. There are 5 other days when i have no problem with ppl doing whatever they want to Cyrek - jsut stop farming it 24 hours before a public raid plz.

On a side not i dont even need a sash so its not for my personal gain - I won mine last week but am carrying on the raids so other ppl can get one too.

If anyone does know who farmed this to ruin it again plz get in contact with me so i can try and convince them not to farm it within 24 hours of my public raids. If you do have information pm me here on FH or in game on any chars in my sig.

Skab

Fledgling Freddie
Ever considered it might be someone who doesn't read FH?

Just a thought.

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
Skab said:
Ever considered it might be someone who doesn't read FH?

Just a thought.

How big chance is it that ALL that takes part in it dont read FH?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly yet again Cyrek was NOT UP on yesterdays raid so again no reward other than frustration for around 45 ppl who regularly turn up to try and win themselves a sash.

I would ask yet again for those people who are farming Cyrek PLEASE LEAVE 24 hours before a PUBLIC raid.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
No offence Bluesky I like you and I apprechiate your raids but I think it's wrong of you to judge ppl like you're doing atm.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
No offence Bluesky I like you and I apprechiate your raids but I think it's wrong of you to judge ppl like you're doing atm.
zeeby, I like you too :fluffle:

I'm not judging ppl m8 all I am asking is for ppl to show some consideration for others who cannot get the artifact in the way the farmers or guild groups do etc. I just REQUEST they let the public FFA raids go ahead aswell.

Theres a lot of ppl who turn up (sometimes 48 active ppl + bots from huge and tiny guilds) on the sash raid who obviously want to get a sash themselves.

If Cyrek is not up tbh it makes no difference to me personally as I dont need a sash - I won mine a while back. I do what I do for the realm and because I actually enjoy running hunts that can hopefully benefit everyone :)

Tiques

Fledgling Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Why did mael do it?

guess you miss a comma or question mark?

As im pretty sure you mean either:

Why, did mael do it?

or

Why? Did mael do it?

And didnt really intend to accuse them of doing it (like the sentence do now)?? ;)

Just thought I would try and correct it, before someone started to flame you :fluffle:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Tiques said:
And didnt really intend to accuse them of doing it (like the sentence do now)?? ;)
I think he did but noone takes him seriously anymore so nothing to worry about :p

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
im sorry i did the encounter on my warlock :< yes i know it, i am evul :( please dont ban me from all ur further raids blue

Brite

Banned
Zebolt said:

how is he judging people? someone is killing it so that a long established raid for the whole realm cant go ahead, if was was no erinys charm raid before people have come on to do nothing and wasted there time all beacuse, some already righ bastard no doubt wants to be a fraction richer than he already is he leave it for one kill. Is like killing issorden in TG but much worse

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
how is he judging people? someone is killing it so that a long established raid for the whole realm cant go ahead, if was was no erinys charm raid before people have come on to do nothing and wasted there time all beacuse, some already righ bastard no doubt wants to be a fraction richer than he already is he leave it for one kill. Is like killing issorden in TG but much worse
I'll tell you if you must know.
By saying this sentence "Tbh this is getting beyond a joke now what is the problem with people in this realm??" without knowing why, who or when they did it ^^

He probably didn't mean much by it, he wrote it out of frustration, but I think that sentence was very unnessecary and judging even if you don't.

And you are judging very mush right now too, how do you know they are doing it to be a fraction richer? Maybe he's been waiting 6 months to be able to get a grp together and had no chance to do it another time, maybe he doesn't read FH and had no idea about Bluesky's raid, maybe noone killed it and GOA screwed it up. You nor Bluesky know so by saying things like you do is, like it or not, judging..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Zebolt said:
maybe he doesn't read FH and had no idea about Bluesky's raid
chances are slim that he do not know about it as they gather each week, same time, same place and that the people he did it with didn't know about his raids either ;o

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I'll tell you if you must know.
By saying this sentence "Tbh this is getting beyond a joke now what is the problem with people in this realm??" without knowing why, who or when they did it ^^

He probably didn't mean much by it, he wrote it out of frustration, but I think that sentence was very unnessecary and judging even if you don't.

Zeeby you're spot on m8 - I wrote that line after the 2nd raid in a row (2-3 weeks ago iirc) when Cyrek wasn't up and yes I was a bit frustrated at the time - which is ofc never a good time to make a post.

At the time I had spoken to several ppl including the guy who farmed it the first time who apologised and donated a sash and others who gave me various pieces of info about who was farming it who knew about the public raids but didnt care.

My last post just under your first one was after Cyrek had been up for a few raids again and was then down hence me being polite and making a simple request. Again I will add that I am fully aware of anyone may play the game the way they like but imo i think its a better thing for the realm to allow public raids to go ahead.

Just my personal opinions on how I like to see the game played.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
I know Blue, you didn't have to expain yourself to me again, it's just that I'm not amused by Brite acting like he has an understandance as a 2 year old and trying to be everything he ain't ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Huntingtons said:
chances are slim that he do not know about it as they gather each week, same time, same place and that the people he did it with didn't know about his raids either ;o
Zzz ^^

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
I browse FH at work when I'm bored, i just read the threads that i find interesting when I'm able to get some surfing done. I dont read the sticky threads as I rarely can attend to a longer event due to many things IRL. And therefor, i had no clue about Bluesky's raids on this arti as i didn't read his threads and the other 10 sticky ones in here =)

I didnt' do the artifact encounter, but chances are the one who did might be someone who browses FH the way i do, and/or only read RVR threads or whatever and therefor actually didn't know about this raid.

I'm definately not 'defending' this bloke, whoever it may be, as i think it's a real shitty behaviour if he/they knew about the raid and didn't care. Just trying to make you all see an alternate view on this ..

Ps. I've spoken to a few blokes ingame the last week or so who are not members on FH. So even tho i/you/we think every prydwen player out there checks FH, it actually isn't so ..

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Suedish said:
I browse FH at work when I'm bored, i just read the threads that i find interesting when I'm able to get some surfing done. I dont read the sticky threads as I rarely can attend to a longer event due to many things IRL. And therefor, i had no clue about Bluesky's raids on this arti as i didn't read his threads and the other 10 sticky ones in here =)

I didnt' do the artifact encounter, but chances are the one who did might be someone who browses FH the way i do, and/or only read RVR threads or whatever and therefor actually didn't know about this raid.

I'm definately not 'defending' this bloke, whoever it may be, as i think it's a real shitty behaviour if he/they knew about the raid and didn't care. Just trying to make you all see an alternate view on this ..

Ps. I've spoken to a few blokes ingame the last week or so who are not members on FH. So even tho i/you/we think every prydwen player out there checks FH, it actually isn't so ..
they dont have to read fh to know about it, mates can tell - they can pass by the bg as they wait for the few latecommers and ask what's going on or maybe even see them at the encounter etc.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
they dont have to read fh to know about it, mates can tell - they can pass by the bg as they wait for the few latecommers and ask what's going on or maybe even see them at the encounter etc.

Aye definatley. But as we all understand now it's really hard to tell what happened there. Was it on purpose? Is bluesky 'just' having really bad luck? Noone can tell, which is why i agree with Zebolt that we might wanna chill down a bit before accusing people - even tho he's currently unknown to us.

All I'm saying is that we don't know for sure that it was on purpose. If i was to guess, then yes i would definately put my money on the fact that someone didn't give a shit and did the arti anyway. But I always want to get all the facts known to me before i say it for certain =)

Edit/Add: Just wanted to add that i understand Bluesky of course, and if i was as frustrated as i imagine he has to have been, i would probably make a thread like this (but more flames and whine ..) in my rage :)
Anyway, i don't mean to get this discussion started again as i just now realised it was a pretty old thread to start with, just felt like adding my thoughts on the matter :)

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Megarevs has been on the raid befor and if he hasnt his best bum buddy Nelax has and he would of done the sash with him. So whats with all the maybe I dont read fh and I didnt know witch is ofc ballshit and he couldnt give a toss about a raid.

Zebolt stop acting like a little pussy Blue was 100% right and if you take offence to that you need to find another game.

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Megarevs has been on the raid befor and if he hasnt his best bum buddy Nelax has and he would of done the sash with him. So whats with all the maybe I dont read fh and I didnt know witch is ofc ballshit and he couldnt give a toss about a raid.

Zebolt stop acting like a little pussy Blue was 100% right and if you take offence to that you need to find another game.

then i took the safety sword, which is hidden under every bus seat in ht busses, and i killed the lynx driving it, yes i killed an endangered spicie, but i did it in self defence, or not to get off at the wrong stop....

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:

TBH stfu you dont know shit, i have never stolen anything, i won my sash on the raid. and im reading FH alot. if you have seen me trying to do the enc befor the raid, plz show it to me. and why should i do it ?? so the fecking making up storys about ppl ... i dont do tha about you do i ?? so feck into your hole !!

Belomar

Part of the furniture
So, if I get this thread right, Megarevs knows perfectly well about Bluesky's sash raids, yet didn't care about this and instead got a group together and did the artifact just before the raid started? I don't have any first-hand information about this, but this is what an outsider would think happened, so it's time to set the record straight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom