To the Jacinas Sash Farmers...

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
Belomar said:
So, if I get this thread right, Megarevs knows perfectly well about Bluesky's sash raids, yet didn't care about this and instead got a group together and did the artifact just before the raid started? I don't have any first-hand information about this, but this is what an outsider would think happened, so it's time to set the record straight.

yes i SOLOED IT on my level 22 warlock...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Megarevs is having a laff - surely someone other than me can see this now hehe :)

Guys dont get so wound up about it - I accept it even tho i dont like it i jsut ask ppl leave Cyrek so he is up for the public raids.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Megarevs said:
yes i SOLOED IT on my level 22 warlock...
How the fuck are ppl to know that? you said yes I done it on my warlock didnt say what lv or if you had a grp and you are the kinda fuck turd that would do it but youve never soloed anything in your life neways. Oh isnt that funny Nelax posting shright after his name being mentioned in a thread.

Nelex

One of Freddy's beloved
GimmlyTheDorf said:
How the fuck are ppl to know that? you said yes I done it on my warlock didnt say what lv or if you had a grp and you are the kinda fuck turd that would do it but youve never soloed anything in your life neways. Oh isnt that funny Nelax posting shright after his name being mentioned in a thread.

Gimmly im upset becourse you are telling lies about me. I like this game but it is funny how you can ruin my day again and again. and thb if it aint true dont post it, and you can see that i won the sash in a raid, in blus thread. but you wont stop you have been whining crap at me and calling me Megas bumb buddy, but that just shows you dont have friends

So what have i done you ??? tell me that !!!

it makes me mad that you are telling lies you dont even have a clue if it is right or wrong

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nelex said:
Gimmly im upset becourse you are telling lies about me. I like this game but it is funny how you can ruin my day again and again. and thb if it aint true dont post it, and you can see that i won the sash in a raid, in blus thread. but you wont stop you have been whining crap at me and calling me Megas bumb buddy, but that just shows you dont have friends

So what have i done you ??? tell me that !!!

it makes me mad that you are telling lies you dont even have a clue if it is right or wrong

/hug Nelex :(

Megarevs

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Old atlest try and think of a insult or you going to get naglwar to post it for you ;)
im not gonna insult you... you are the biggest joke in the world megameight.... and yes i killed the lynx :< i had to get of the buss u know?

Chap

Loyal Freddie
GimmlyTheDorf said:
/insert random sarcasm
Does this guy ever stop making an arse of himself or does he just keep on going?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
GimmlyTheDorf said:
Zebolt stop acting like a little pussy Blue was 100% right and if you take offence to that you need to find another game.
Poor Gimmly desperately seeking attention :fluffle:

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Can´t... resist... to... comment... :touch:

Zebolt said:
Poor Gimmly desperately seeking attention :fluffle:

and then Zebb´s sig :D

Zebolt said:
To be forgotten if worse than death..

Then you should understand Gimplys urge to post :wub:

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Otho said:
Then you should understand Gimplys urge to post :wub:
lol, yes I do understand. But what I don't understand is that he wants to be remembered like he is gonna be instead of making some efforts and be remembered as a good or respected player :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom