zRRR said:
i bet you would be angry if you realised rr6 nightshades could solo them tho :<

I bet you would be angry if you realised i can solo 2 of them, but thats beside
the point.

Fact is buffed rangers killing BB's at ATK are hypocrits, but i guess it goes
well with your realm.

Adari

Part of the furniture
you're a cock..you're a cock..you're a cock..

you're a cock..

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:

you're a cock..

More cutting and intelligent comment from Adari. News at 11.

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Kinad said:
the point.

well with your realm.

So you dislike Buffbot users?
A buffbot user kills buffbots.
Buffbots with Buffbot user = Buffbots without Buffbot user + 1 - Buffbots killed

Surely this is an improvement?

Hib is hypocritcal? Wha? How does that even work?

zRRR

Banned
Kinad said:
the point.

well with your realm.
why is he a hypocrit? lol. we just think its funny to kill other peoples bots
its free rps mate
at 8 pm tommorrow night count how many bots are in that tk
now count how many are lvl 50 and have sc armor
comes down to about 5%

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Yes, especially when he comes fully buffed by BB's, which cant be volley'ed.
and? Then why don't you guys hunt him around tk instead of going to mg's?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Adari said:

you're a cock..

Someones been watching the Office too much :m00:

Ranger

Fledgling Freddie
Volley buff bots ? :clap: ... gotta try that some time, prob get zerged by infils though.
invite me next time u go adari :cheers:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
I find this new trend quite funny, instead of 'required' ra's you guys are
gimping your archer to shot a few bb's at atk.

I think your small walking bags of rp, keep it that way please.

Adari

Part of the furniture
Kinad said:
I find this new trend quite funny, instead of 'required' ra's you guys are
gimping your archer to shot a few bb's at atk.

I think your small walking bags of rp, keep it that way please.

It's not new, neither is it gimped, can make about 20k rp's every 10 mins in theory ;)

Ill respec out of it when I have enuff rp's for ap2 tho :X

Then again, itll prolly become a free style in NF ;)

Adari

Part of the furniture
Ranger said:
Volley buff bots ? :clap: ... gotta try that some time, prob get zerged by infils though.
invite me next time u go adari :cheers:

ajjt :cheers:

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
How many BBs have you REALLY killed the last 14 days Adari.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
It's not new, neither is it gimped, can make about 20k rp's every 10 mins in theory ;)

Ill respec out of it when I have enuff rp's for ap2 tho :X

Then again, itll prolly become a free style in NF ;)

Hate to break the news to you, but archers are history.

1.68c = All assasins will get see hidden back on often 7,5 min timer.
1.68c = All non-assasins will get huge range detect stealthers 100 % of the time on top of PN.

Now count in that NF will probaly remove IP/AP as they are know today, and
you will be at the very very buttom of the foodchain, if infils dont get you with new see hidden, the fotm groups moving with speed 6 and ghetto ts will.

This aint so bad, because im sure there will be space for you in some
of the good hib guildgroups. If you think not, i suggest you spend the remaning time not worrying about rp, but enjoying your class.

I seen a lot of new scouts, ranger and hunters lately, just read what i have written and go play some of your other toons or cancel.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
I feel a lotta love in this room :wub:

Kinad said:

1.68c = All non-assasins will get huge range detect stealthers 100 % of the time on top of PN.

you will be at the very very buttom of the foodchain, if infils dont get you with new see hidden, the fotm groups moving with speed 6 and ghetto ts will.

Now, what do you mean with "All assas(a)ins will get see hidden back on often 7.5 min timer. ? Are you talking about Stealth Lore ?
All non-assas(a)ins will get huge range detect stealthers 100% of the time on top of PN. Are you talking about non-stealthers or non-assasains, because theoretically ranger/hunter/scout isn't an assasain, but an archer.
And what is NF again.. nurf I don't know what it's short for.

in v1.68, Stealth Lore will get nerfed to, afaik, 30sec buff for all stealthers and 60sec for all casters. Could be wrong and not even sure if that's what you are referring to. ENLIGHTEN ME ALMIGHTY MASTER OF... what was that again ? :worthy:

:D (The text in capital letters is not to be taken seriously - /em begins to cast a spell - /em is now immune to all flame :kissit: )

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
I feel a lotta love in this room :wub:

Now, what do you mean with "All assas(a)ins will get see hidden back on often 7.5 min timer. ? Are you talking about Stealth Lore ?
All non-assas(a)ins will get huge range detect stealthers 100% of the time on top of PN. Are you talking about non-stealthers or non-assasains, because theoretically ranger/hunter/scout isn't an assasain, but an archer.
And what is NF again.. nurf I don't know what it's short for.

in v1.68, Stealth Lore will get nerfed to, afaik, 30sec buff for all stealthers and 60sec for all casters. Could be wrong and not even sure if that's what you are referring to. ENLIGHTEN ME ALMIGHTY MASTER OF... what was that again ? :worthy:

:D (The text in capital letters is not to be taken seriously - /em begins to cast a spell - /em is now immune to all flame :kissit: )

New stealth lore = any assasin can pop it at timer/number of items, get 2000 range detect with see hidden, run to you and gank you senseless in melee.
The only time your protected is if your using stealth lore at the excat time he is using his. Now think of small gank groups of assasins have maybe 10 stealth lore items.....

On top of that most farming groups will have maybe 8 items giving them close
to 100 % time SL running. Trust me 50-35=15 stealth is not good when a speed 6 group has 1.30 min to run around ganking you and anyone in the area.

I doubt assasins will have much fun, but its sure death to mincers/archers.
Think about it 15 effective stealth against normal groups and assasins with close to permanent ts. The only way to even remotely counter this is to
spec 50 natural stealth and hope your high enough rr to get +20.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
New stealth lore = any assasin can pop it at timer/number of items, get 2000 range detect with see hidden, run to you and gank you senseless in melee.
The only time your protected is if your using stealth lore at the excat time he is using his. Now think of small gank groups of assasins have maybe 10 stealth lore items.....

On top of that most farming groups will have maybe 8 items giving them close
to 100 % time SL running. Trust me 50-35=15 stealth is not good when a speed 6 group has 1.30 min to run around ganking you and anyone in the area.

Still didn't tell me what NF is :(
Actually, Stealth Lore is a buff, a +22 stealth that comes along with some sort of True Sight. Thus a non stealther using it would get 22 stealth, and e.g. a stealther 35+15 = 50 + 22 = 72 + TS. Don't know for sure, but I believe that originally it was going to be a 10 or 15 minute buff on a 30min reuse timer, so having 2 items with Stealth Lore should get you well covered. But when nerfing it to hell, (wondering why they even bothered making the buff/effect, but I guess that's just GOA: instead of fixing small bugs, let's create new items and effects that we nerf later) it will be more random when you get popped and/or when you chose to use it. You have to remember that any stealther who uses the Stealth Lore buff will pop out of stealth when using it, so you don't wanna use it in the middle of a zerg.
I just imagine that, sure a lot of people will be aquirering these Stealth Lore items, and yes, some might be using them in their /assist train, but how many people running gank groups bother to kill 1 or 2 stealthers, especially now that people predict stealthers will be a dieing class in ToA. Playing a non stealther, I think I would concentrate more on leveling items that can actually boost my class instead of getting a buff that enables me to see players who wont touch me when running in a full group or more. I could understand it if it was non stealthers running solo, but you don't see them around much anyway.

So.. NF ? ;)

Also, assasains wont get close to permanent Stealth Lore, unless they have 20+ items with that effect. In 1.68 it will get nerfed to a 30-60sec buff afaik.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Still didn't tell me what NF is :(
Actually, Stealth Lore is a buff, a +22 stealth that comes along with some sort of True Sight. Thus a non stealther using it would get 22 stealth, and e.g. a stealther 35+15 = 50 + 22 = 72 + TS. Don't know for sure, but I believe that originally it was going to be a 10 or 15 minute buff on a 30min reuse timer, so having 2 items with Stealth Lore should get you well covered. But when nerfing it to hell, (wondering why they even bothered making the buff/effect, but I guess that's just GOA: instead of fixing small bugs, let's create new items and effects that we nerf later) it will be more random when you get popped and/or when you chose to use it. You have to remember that any stealther who uses the Stealth Lore buff will pop out of stealth when using it, so you don't wanna use it in the middle of a zerg.
I just imagine that, sure a lot of people will be aquirering these Stealth Lore items, and yes, some might be using them in their /assist train, but how many people running gank groups bother to kill 1 or 2 stealthers, especially now that people predict stealthers will be a dieing class in ToA. Playing a non stealther, I think I would concentrate more on leveling items that can actually boost my class instead of getting a buff that enables me to see players who wont touch me when running in a full group or more. I could understand it if it was non stealthers running solo, but you don't see them around much anyway.

So.. NF ? ;)

Also, assasains wont get close to permanent Stealth Lore, unless they have 20+ items with that effect. In 1.68 it will get nerfed to a 30-60sec buff afaik.

NF = Frontier expansion.

Assasins can use it offensive, pop it, and kill any archer or mincer in 2000 range. Its enhances their advanced detection capabilities. Yes assains will be
screwed too by fgs but thats another matter. Think where an assasin might
get a kill, close to path of enemy, he need to hit them. If i was running
in a group from atk to amg i would surely use it. Then ask another in my group
to use at amg, then ask another to use at mmg, then ask another to use from
mmg to mtk. Now count in the maybe 20 fg in emain and you will get the point. The SL items very powerfull besides SL, after upgrade they give 35 which means you will have effective 15 stealth. No reason not to have atleast 1. Also remeber that groups can use at will, since they are not stealthed.

If this is not changed only way for stealthers is to move so many they can
take down a fg....will be great fun for all.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Still fun to kill BBs :)
Nerf or no nerf, I still got a lot of chars to chose from.
Nerfs are good imo. It forces ppl to try new things. :D

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Still fun to kill BBs :)

Nah come face me in duel, much more fun :)

Anyway its the end of stealthers really, and considering groupability....

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Kathal said:
Nerf or no nerf, I still got a lot of chars to chose from.
Nerfs are good imo. It forces ppl to try new things. :D

Well, I made a ranger to be able to duo with a rl friend of mine.. only lvl 50 on excal, on pryd I made 2x lvl 19 with 2 friends for fun in bg0 (before /level 20) a zerker and savage.. zerker got nerfed and I got savage to 50.. THEY ARE AFTER ME!!!
I may not have a lot of discipline, but after getting 2 chars from lvl 1 to 50 and 1 to 43 (ok he's going 50 too though), I cba doing any more xp'ing as I'll just get nerfed over and over again.
Whine whine whine.. we love it eh :)

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Good played Zerger > bad played Savage.
Its not like the nerfs make the chars totaly worthles.
Its only very few nerfs that REALLY hit you char so hard its unplayable.
Know your char and you will be fine.
IMO anyways.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
If it was lame etc in the eyes of the majorty of all the servers we would already have ranged buffs , but we don't

Thats prolly the biggest pile of shit posted on these forums so far

The reason they havent been ranged is because mythic and goa want to squeeze as much money as they can out of the players of this game.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
Trust me 50-35=15 stealth is not good when a speed 6 group has 1.30 min to run around ganking you and anyone in the area.
Try leaving the milegate once in a while. Of course groups will run in obvious places looking for stealthers, just can't get why all of you wanna be there when they do.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
Try leaving the milegate once in a while. Of course groups will run in obvious places looking for stealthers, just can't get why all of you wanna be there when they do.

There is very limit amount of solo nonstealthers around, a stealther moves
slow, he has to predict/be where the fights gonna be. As a sb you cant hide
at ruins by atk, noone goes there, you have to be at road. Now giving
15 effective stealth that will be close to impossibel.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
slow, he has to predict/be where the fights gonna be. As a sb you cant hide
at ruins by atk, noone goes there, you have to be at road. Now giving
15 effective stealth that will be close to impossibel.

Try moving on the common routes that soloers take getting to emain. Or find XPers in the frontiers. Or go near the enemy border keep (not the enemy's portal keep - note the difference!). Yes, it's a longer run than to mmg/amg, but you'll die less and hit people when they're not expecting to be hit by a stealther = more wins. Yes, it also requires patience: but surely patience should be a stealther's speciality.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:
slow, he has to predict/be where the fights gonna be.
Yes, you need almost supernatural powers to predict that fights are at milegates...
But people have to get there from somewhere too, they don't just port/pop to those places. And don't think all groups/soloers have TS running all the time.
It feels familiar to just camp the milegates but there's nothing wrong about trying something new once in a while.

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:

This aint so bad, because im sure there will be space for you in some
of the good hib guildgroups. If you think not, i suggest you spend the remaning time not worrying about rp, but enjoying your class.

I seen a lot of new scouts, ranger and hunters lately, just read what i have written and go play some of your other toons or cancel.

you say this as if it's news .... think beta would have had to be the last time my hunter wouldn't have been at the bottom of the foodchain

undoubtebly things will get even worse...good thing i have a overpowered shammy with instant disease and a BD that can solo full groups :kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom