To the hunters volleying alb bb's.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
um nothing wrong with killing buffbots. And I am laughing at the insinuation that killing afk chars is lame, ffs, playing with a buffbot is the lamest thing ever(next to cheating and Cougar's kitchen fashion).

Kill them all Adari, and chuckle every time you do :D

the thing is that the ancient art of volleying of augmentating support units dates back as far as the early barrysworld era, and initially it caused many of the homosapiens that inhabited the various lands to rub their head in a confused way as their friends fell around them and say "guuhh?? duuh!" then proceed to the sacred "waihn factree" to voice their concerns of cheating and foulplay in a strange primitive language known to people today as "l337".
It turned out that pointy sticks were supposed to be doing that dangerous thing so people got bored of it... Now it seems Adari has dug up this ancient burial site, rubbed his head in confusion and giggled at it before returning the game to the dark age of "OMG guess what volley does!", and "omg some1 is killing ppl INSIDE APK NERF REPORT RIGHTNOW BANNN"... Nice one :p

oh and I'm guessing adari uses a buffbot so u have no idea how rubbish that arguement is :)

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
playing with a buffbot is the lamest thing ever(next to cheating and Cougar's kitchen fashion).

Lol hmm that is not what mythic is thinking tho.
you understand that ppl with a bb actualy bring in twice the money you do.
could suggest we got a bigger voice also then :)
If it was lame etc in the eyes of the majorty of all the servers we would already have ranged buffs , but we don't :)
so in short terms i think the ppl who not like buffbots are only a minor amount of the ppl around on the servers , maybe you sould do something else then when you got problems with it since you the outsider and not the BB owners.
all the laters mmorpg games i tried lately had ppl with buffbots no gamecompany did something about it.
it is almost as real life , the one with money got power. :D

Kokelimonkelmedisin

Fledgling Freddie
Sohan_thc said:
Lol hmm that is not what mythic is thinking tho.
you understand that ppl with a bb actualy bring in twice the money you do.
could suggest we got a bigger voice also then :)
If it was lame etc in the eyes of the majorty of all the servers we would already have ranged buffs , but we don't :)
so in short terms i think the ppl who not like buffbots are only a minor amount of the ppl around on the servers , maybe you sould do something else then when you got problems with it since you the outsider and not the BB owners.
all the laters mmorpg games i tried lately had ppl with buffbots no gamecompany did something about it.
it is almost as real life , the one with money got power. :D

kinda funny how you contridict yourselves several times during a single post:)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Kokelimonkelmedisin said:
kinda funny how you contridict yourselves several times during a single post:)

lol, oh yeah :) more than one voice in ur head is a bad sign sohan :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
1. I am 19

Cool! I'm twice your age!

Adari said:
2. I dont go HW

Mebee Odins then, it was a little while ago.

Adari said:
3. I did not have volley before my bday

Didn't say you did. I said we made you cry like a gurl. :)

Adari said:
4. Im afraid your strange obsession with young boys is you dads fault

LOL The humour of a witless fool. Next!

Adari

Part of the furniture
You're prolly bald and fat too.

I dont do odins either, I could tell you to get ur facts straight before randomly flaming someone, but then again youre just another braindead piece of shit I really dont want to be wasting my time on.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
You're prolly bald and fat too.

I dont do odins either, I could tell you to get ur facts straight before randomly flaming someone, but then again youre just another braindead piece of shit I really dont want to be wasting my time on.

Someone really, really ought to get a bit of perspective. Jesus mate, if you think I was flaming you you really don't know much about flaming.

I was taking the piss: that's totally different. Stop taking things so seriously, and get out a bit more teen-boy.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Someone really, really ought to get a bit of perspective. Jesus mate, if you think I was flaming you you really don't know much about flaming.

I was taking the piss: that's totally different. Stop taking things so seriously, and get out a bit more teen-boy.

hmm well its not really my arguement but id just like to point out that a 19 year old playing a computer game is a lot more acceptable than a 38 year old... from societies viewpoint anyway :p

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
hmm well its not really my arguement but id just like to point out that a 19 year old playing a computer game is a lot more acceptable than a 38 year old... from societies viewpoint anyway :p

I do have a good excuse... it's part of my job ;) And besides, it keeps me out my wife's way, and that's a gooood thing :)

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
I do have a good excuse... it's part of my job ;) And besides, it keeps me out my wife's way, and that's a gooood thing :)

ooo give me ur job! and keep ur wife! :)

Kian

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:

If you say so - I think I've met more people aged 30+ than teenagers in-game actually (of course, the demographics of people actually playing DAoC may be a bit different from those of people posting on FH)

As for socially acceptable - I think nigh on half the people in my office play computer games in some of their spare time. That's a higher percentage than (for example) those who go to watch football matches.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Kian said:
If you say so - I think I've met more people aged 30+ than teenagers in-game actually (of course, the demographics of people actually playing DAoC may be a bit different from those of people posting on FH)

As for socially acceptable - I think nigh on half the people in my office play computer games in some of their spare time. That's a higher percentage than (for example) those who go to watch football matches.

yeah but at my college it seems about 9/10 do..... Also its kinda hard to work it out as quite a lot of ppl would still rather not talk about playing computer games despite playing them, as its not entirely risen above being "sad" unless you're talking say gran turismo on PS2 or something :S

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Yep wee killed your Bbs and we had fun doing so :)
Its not that we hate BBs(think us killing the BBs have more BBs/player that everyone else in Excal), Its just that its something else to do and its FUN. Nothing more to it really.
There are lots of things to do with Volley. BB killing is just one of them.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
There are lots of things to do with Volley.

Name something other than buffbot killing, keep taking and pointless volleying into a zerg which is time consuming and is less effective than rapid/regular shots in this case..... ;)

oh yeah once my scout used it in one of those big wall fights where the zergs stand about on either side, but theyre pretty rare now

oh and "uncovering stealthers" doesnt count as its so fiddly and rubbish

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
>If u the only way u can get enjoyment out of this game is to kill afk buffbots then i think its time u found a more interesting game

Wonder how much of a challenge it is to run around in a high realm rank gank group killing low realm rank pickup groups, probably not much harder than killing buffbots ;)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Tis been going few feeks already and still people haven't learned to put those bb's on spot they cant be volleyed :(

zRRR

Banned
its easy rps
dont see whats wrong with that
we can kill most duos, why bother when we can volley and make same rps for doing very little

Adari

Part of the furniture
Downanael said:
Tis been going few feeks already and still people haven't learned to put those bb's on spot they cant be volleyed :(

There arent any

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:
As some ppl say to you:

If the only way u can get enjoyment out of this game is to zerg the shit out of others i think its time u find a more interesting game :twak:

But then you reply: We do what we find most funny, and noone should tell us how to play!

So.. think out my point for yourself.

sigh ! .. u are just a silly person .. not going to bother arguing an already tired point with you

zRRR

Banned
Downanael said:
as adari said, there was last patch, there isnt now

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Adari said:
4. Im afraid your strange obsession with young boys is you dads fault

Aww.. Freud and Miller would've been proud. :p

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Adari maybe loud and angry, but anyone that complains about their buffbot getting killed being "lame" hasn't got a leg to stand on. We all know why BBs still work, we all know why mythic didn't put a range on buffs, some of us know that most BB users didn't want to get one until they became frustrated with meeting so many BBed enemies.

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
Place BB's next to doors = activate roaming guards = noob hunters and rangers cant solo those guards = dead noobs.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
the thing is that the ancient art of volleying of augmentating support units dates back as far as the early barrysworld era, and initially it caused many of the homosapiens that inhabited the various lands to rub their head in a confused way as their friends fell around them and say "guuhh?? duuh!" then proceed to the sacred "waihn factree" to voice their concerns of cheating and foulplay in a strange primitive language known to people today as "l337".
It turned out that pointy sticks were supposed to be doing that dangerous thing so people got bored of it... Now it seems Adari has dug up this ancient burial site, rubbed his head in confusion and giggled at it before returning the game to the dark age of "OMG guess what volley does!", and "omg some1 is killing ppl INSIDE APK NERF REPORT RIGHTNOW BANNN"... Nice one :p

oh and I'm guessing adari uses a buffbot so u have no idea how rubbish that arguement is :)
I stated my belief, I don't care what anyone else thinks. Once again, I think it's great that Adari kills buffbots :D They certainly do deserve to die alot...

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I stated my belief, I don't care what anyone else thinks. Once again, I think it's great that Adari kills buffbots :D They certainly do deserve to die alot...

Yes, especially when he comes fully buffed by BB's, which cant be volley'ed.

zRRR

Banned
Kinad said:
Place BB's next to doors = activate roaming guards = noob hunters and rangers cant solo those guards = dead noobs.
i bet you would be angry if you realised rr6 nightshades could solo them tho :<

Herjulf

Banned
Bishibosh said:
Name something other than buffbot killing, keep taking and pointless volleying into a zerg which is time consuming and is less effective than rapid/regular shots in this case..... ;)

oh yeah once my scout used it in one of those big wall fights where the zergs stand about on either side, but theyre pretty rare now

oh and "uncovering stealthers" doesnt count as its so fiddly and rubbish

Buffbot killing is reason enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom