To the hibs in emain at the mo.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Filip said:
tierk maybee you are not that old i dunno ...

or you have a very unrealistic view on youre self and mate's...

dont you think we tryed to make those "none fotm" groups ....??
do you think it is FUN to stand at atk trying to make group ?
could it be possible when you think a bit about those questions that the random alb FG is LESS fun than standing at atk hoping for some mid/hib groups to pass ??

/yawn sorry but this is really boring tbh. No matter what anyone says to you guys its the same shit over and over again. For the past i dont know how many nights i have been to emain between 2-6am and all i have seen is shit loads of albs camping there own pk. When i say shit loads i dont mean 3-4 i mean well over 1fg. I mean what is the problem? Are you worried about dying? Is it that you are going to give Rp at some point? Are you worried about the time it takes you to port back? These things apply to all realms, every realm has iwin buttons (some better then others and i /we aint gonna go into that one here) and every realm's iwin buttons have recast timers which are the most signifcant factor in RvR. If between the 10+ peeps camping you are incapable of starting a group please dont blame mythic or anyone /anything else it is down to your own lack of skill in using simple things like /tell r u lfg? or /yell anyone else lfg msg me.

And as for.....
Filip said:
i wanna say to you as i say to so many other hib/mids ... reroll to albion excalibur and show how it is done..

:touch: you got to be kidding it would take Another Dark Age of Camelot to teach you guys anything apart from the Zoyster /Outlaw school of thought.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Filip said:
i wanna say to you as i say to so many other hib/mids ... reroll to albion excalibur and show how it is done .. and when you break down and limb back from the rock you came we wont hold it against you...

Yeah i would like to see this to

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
/yawn sorry but this is really boring tbh. No matter what anyone says to you guys its the same shit over and over again. For the past i dont know how many nights i have been to emain between 2-6am and all i have seen is shit loads of albs camping there own pk. When i say shit loads i dont mean 3-4 i mean well over 1fg. I mean what is the problem? Are you worried about dying? Is it that you are going to give Rp at some point? Are you worried about the time it takes you to port back? These things apply to all realms, every realm has iwin buttons (some better then others and i /we aint gonna go into that one here) and every realm's iwin buttons have recast timers which are the most signifcant factor in RvR. If between the 10+ peeps camping you are incapable of starting a group please dont blame mythic or anyone /anything else it is down to your own lack of skill in using simple things like /tell r u lfg? or /yell anyone else lfg msg me.

And as for.....

:touch: you got to be kidding it would take Another Dark Age of Camelot to teach you guys anything apart from the Zoyster /Outlaw school of thought.

you mate .. you wouldnt last 1 month in alb RvR .... i know you would be farmed over and over and over ... this is not even a flame .. but the way you want to play and think is the way some spanish guild's did RvR ...
6 armsmen 6 pallies 1 cleric 1 minser 1 wizard...(stuck on 1 of the nicest players we had on excal)

you have any idea how that went ?

/no flame on the spanish intended ... i think it was a brave and kind way they did GG RvR..

tierk

Part of the furniture
Filip said:
you mate .. you wouldnt last 1 month in alb RvR ....

With the mentality that u lot show i wouldnt last a day.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
tierk said:
With the mentality that u lot show i wouldnt last a day.

so your saying you wouldnt last a day yet normal albs last weeks and weeks ? and yet you still expect us to come face you in less than optimum groups ?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Tulkos said:
so your saying you wouldnt last a day yet normal albs last weeks and weeks ? and yet you still expect us to come face you in less than optimum groups ?

You misunderstood me i didnt mean that i wouldnt last long coz of the enemies that i would be fighting but rather becoz i dislike the prevalent alb mentality when it comes to RvR which seems to be zerg or nothing. Above posts only seem to bear this out as people start talking about utility and overpowered this and the list of bs excuses goes on. Optimum group at 4am?
You guys go on like you are the only people that get farmed. Everybody dies in this game just depends on the status on the iwin buttons pure and simple. As an example if running with my bard i use my two insta mezz's invariably the next grp we run into is gonna arse rape us.

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
tierk said:
You misunderstood me i didnt mean that i wouldnt last long coz of the enemies that i would be fighting but rather becoz i dislike the prevalent alb mentality when it comes to RvR which seems to be zerg or nothing.

hmmmm wonder how many times you need to hear this before you understand it .... most of those alb hanging around ATK WANT A FG TO ROAM WITH !!!!!!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
maybe they should do something about it and make a fg then... surely with the numbers you see hanging around atk-amg there is enough of the "right" classes to make a few balanced groups

rvn

One of Freddy's beloved
hibbs 03 - 07, midds 08 - 12:00, alb or hibb till 18:00..

this is the times where the most absolutelty worthless piece of shit groups go out and decide they want to pull their rps out of soloers, its simple, they handle it, rps > fun fights :eek:

oh and going odins(aka place for groups who cant cut it #2), you might want to be prepared for either fgs looking for soloers, or stealthers being pussys in 5 - 6 packs.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Filip said:
hmmmm wonder how many times you need to hear this before you understand it .... most of those alb hanging around ATK WANT A FG TO ROAM WITH !!!!!!

READ .....

Raven said:
maybe they should do something about it and make a fg then... surely with the numbers you see hanging around atk-amg there is enough of the "right" classes to make a few balanced groups

ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom