To the hibs in emain at the mo.

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
Guys if your going to kill me 1 merc vs a fg or there abouts its a bit crappy tbh my opion of course. But if you fancy a little bit of a challenge please duel me 1 vs 1 out of your group till you kill me would be a little fun if you guys like :).

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
nah it didnt jsut at the mo i just thing it might be more of a laugh if they tried 1vs 1 untill they killed me as they would kill me there isnt a doubt of that

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
That could be good...:

/samuray bow "come one at time, you fools!"
nah, wont happend :(

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
When the clock strikes 9 am, it will be a fg Mids roaming Emain, ganking the solo players.
Atleast, they managed to gank my bb who I was trying to suicide.
I love how Mids and Hibs allways complain about Alb zergs, yet for 75% of the time they zerg Emain.
Regards, Glottis

tierk

Part of the furniture
Glottis said:
When the clock strikes 9 am, it will be a fg Mids roaming Emain, ganking the solo players.
I love how Mids and Hibs allways complain about Alb zergs, yet for 75% of the time they zerg Emain.
Regards, Glottis

Not to speak of the 6 fg albs at amg all through prime time for the past x years and please tell me since when has a fg been a zerg?
Oh and since you seem to be one of the mouth pieces of yer realm maybe you can explain wtf is up with all yer queer realm mates that are too shit scared to come off th PK all night in emain even though there are always more of them then anyone else? :touch:

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

emain is hibernia's soil we will defend it when we like shame albs never defend hadrains apart from when they want df

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Regards, Glottis

yea, fg mids is such a zerg
lol
you are more stupid than i thought :(

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
tierk said:
maybe you can explain wtf is up with all yer queer realm mates that are too shit scared to come off th PK all night in emain even though there are always more of them then anyone else? :touch:

Lol Pwned by teh truth !

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
1 fg Mids/Hibs vs a solo Alb is more of a zerg than 3 fg Albs versus 1 fg Mids/Hibs.
Must be very hard to get through all the Mid/Hib propaganda.
Regards, Glottis

Marc

FH is my second home
tierk said:
Not to speak of the 6 fg albs at amg all through prime time for the past x years and please tell me since when has a fg been a zerg?
Oh and since you seem to be one of the mouth pieces of yer realm maybe you can explain wtf is up with all yer queer realm mates that are too shit scared to come off th PK all night in emain even though there are always more of them then anyone else? :touch:

they are called buffbots, shit for brains

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh zerg whine is very dependent on who was doing the zerging, if your roles were reversed and you were in a FG coming across 1 Hib would you stop and say

"Hold on chaps, lets not gank him. Sombody go fight him one on one in a fair fight" ?

How about

"Don't heal me guys, he's winning fair and square. I don't mind dying to such an honourable opponent" ?

I seriously doubt it, he'd have been killed and you'd already be out of clip range by the time you'd finished typing. Would you come to FH and whine "OMG MY GRP IS GH3Y THEY GANKED A SOLOER!!!"

More to the point would anyone actually care? I think the moral of the story is obvious, if you want to run solo than kudos to you, just don't expect everyone to leave you alone. ;)

blaze

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
But if you fancy a little bit of a challenge please duel me 1 vs 1 out of your group till you kill me would be a little fun if you guys like :).

what about support? you wanna duel them too?

Aliorm

Fledgling Freddie
FOR ARTHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :twak: :twak: :touch: :touch:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
they are called buffbots, shit for brains

Yea ok moron seems like alb bb's are really versatile, they can summon pets, tank, cast bolt range mezz and a heap of other stuff. You sound just like this...

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
Guys if your going to kill me 1 merc vs a fg or there abouts its a bit crappy tbh my opion of course. But if you fancy a little bit of a challenge please duel me 1 vs 1 out of your group till you kill me would be a little fun if you guys like :).

when im solo and a fg are inc to steam roll me i tend to sit down,,,

but i find it VERY funny when i sit down and the hibs STILL insta amnesia me . then mezz me ,,, heat debuffs and start nuking. by which time the melee hibs have reached me who slam/grapple and try get into positional style to whack me....

of ir a mid grp u get insta mezz'd/stunned sammed by warrior stat debuffed and then all the savages in the group hit there bffs etc etc to create themselves extra dmge incase i keel em all when im sitting :)

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
blaze said:
what about support? you wanna duel them too?

Did he say that? lol

Its easier to get a street-dog to fill in ones income-tax return form than make a hib play fair.

:puke:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
how stupid one should be to go solo in emain with a group char :rolleyes:

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
More to the point would anyone actually care? I think the moral of the story is obvious, if you want to run solo than kudos to you, just don't expect everyone to leave you alone. ;)

Well, the argument still holds.
If Mids/Hibs whine so much about Albs zerging, they should not kill solo Albs when running around in Emain.
If you want to run solo groups, then kudos to you, just don't expect everyone to run in solo groups :)
Regards, Glottis

PS. I prefer fg vs fg, despite the advantage Hibs and Mids have over Albs. But I'm just sadomasochistic, playing a scout through the see hidden era.

Ceryseth

Fledgling Freddie
The difference in alb zerg and hib zerg is taht albs zerg because they cba to port anywhere else from emain and so they just meet up ocasionally due to so many albs so little room, but hibs leave DL stuck together and fight together then after fight the 2fgs+ stick up again :m00:
Worst of all is that its high rrs that also do it, like last night a group in which 4 where rr9s stuck up to the bard of a low rr group.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Jpeg[LOD] said:
when im solo and a fg are inc to steam roll me i tend to sit down,,,

but i find it VERY funny when i sit down and the hibs STILL insta amnesia me . then mezz me ,,, heat debuffs and start nuking. by which time the melee hibs have reached me who slam/grapple and try get into positional style to whack me....

of ir a mid grp u get insta mezz'd/stunned sammed by warrior stat debuffed and then all the savages in the group hit there bffs etc etc to create themselves extra dmge incase i keel em all when im sitting :)

Its more fun to try to fight em, not like they are going to leave you alone anyway, i often manage to take 1 from a Fg quite fun :) but then again unless its a very very gimp Fg, its not possible for a friar :)

ill rarely run since sprint speed aint enough to get away anyway :)

mightybunny

Fledgling Freddie
why is it when we do 1fg vs 1fg fight that solo scouts or mincers or infils always add?

if you want us to let those soloers live you shouldnt fuck up our fights then :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:

95% fyi, Glottis, Albs r viewed as the plague of DAOC, the noob society, if enemies Zerg it is for a good reason and tactical ofc, if Albs zerg its coz we r the poosy noobers of DAOC.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
emain is hibernia's soil we will defend it when we like shame albs never defend hadrains apart from when they want df

Teh hypocrisy!! You can defend when you like but we can't defend when we like but always!! Anything else? :puke:

horlely

Fledgling Freddie
Tulkos said:
Guys if your going to kill me 1 merc vs a fg or there abouts its a bit crappy tbh my opion of course. But if you fancy a little bit of a challenge please duel me 1 vs 1 out of your group till you kill me would be a little fun if you guys like :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
so? you a enemy :)you realy think the will give you a change for kill 1? nah :)
realm vs realm for the win :)

horlely

Angara

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
95% fyi, Glottis, Albs r viewed as the plague of DAOC, the noob society, if enemies Zerg it is for a good reason and tactical ofc, if Albs zerg its coz we r the poosy noobers of DAOC.

Must...resist...not...to...reply....

failed :(

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
dont tell me Ang, did we zerg u at Atk doors lastnight ? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom