To the easy moders at Eras Keep

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
or do like Piki and put them in a tree on the battlefield, then run to hide.. come back and redo them once they expier.. cant see them, cant hit them.

You can hit them, just hard to find where they are, pretty lame when doing it inside the trees tbh

sneakies

Fledgling Freddie
If anyone who works for GOA is reading this whine (and like everyone else probably yawning at the repetativeness of this post) i was wondering wether you could answer a small question for me.

Is the LOS code which is applied to 'real' people different to that applied to pets? Or is the LOS code 'identicle'?

If so, then if your wondering 'why' you get hit, then heres a reason:

You enter shroom range, it automatically targets you, it automatically starts casting the dd at you, all of which takes the turrets a fraction of a millisecond to do. As such if you enter the range of a turret, you _only_ have the time it takes for the turret to cast to do something, unlike with other people when you can surprise them and catch them off gaurd ;)

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Treeeebeard said:
Saying what?

Goa
-------------------------------

Please could you stop playing your animist as n00bs keep emailing us because your killing them with OP level 45 lifetap and these 'buged shrooms' you dont cast that have longer range although we know you havnt been bug abusing and your the shroom whos range is longer then 1000

You think am worried about getting done for bug abusing just because you say i bug abuse? lol please keep trying. Get a ani banned for bug abusing but atleast make sure you have seen that ani bug abuse instead of accuseing them all.

I hope you did mean a email from Right Now because a 'Emain from right now soon' Makes less sence then accusing me of bug abuseing when unlike most anis I know rp's comeing form lifetap > Shrooms :wanker:
i didnt acuse you, ive herd sevral ppl sending (Email!) about you abusing bugs couldent care less about you and your fucking shrooms tbh if you dont abuse thats fine if you do thats yore problem :wanker:

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
ive herd sevral ppl sending (Email!) about you abusing bugs

Lmao kool. Thats made my day tbh. Shame i never got my own personal whine thread. Or video proof to show me where ive been going wrong with my shrooms.

Shame I wasted GoA's time also with some more sore losers and there false accusations which go to them :( Sorry GoA! /Hug

care less about you and your fucking shrooms tbh

you love me realy tbh :fluffle:

A

Aoln

Less animist whine, just take pity in the fact that they play the class with the least skill in the game (even less than warlocks and BDs!) They dont even do the killing themselves, just a purely camp and hide class :)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln said:
Less animist whine, just take pity in the fact that they play the class with the least skill in the game (even less than warlocks and BDs!) They dont even do the killing themselves, just a purely camp and hide class :)

Just like you and every other scout then, and when you are dieing you just run of, way to go o/

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Just like you and every other scout then, and when you are dieing you just run of, way to go o/

What he said except stuff about anis lame cc making it hard to roam compared to others bla bla cba to say it all agian tbh:p

Oh, And i put something about even Sniper class's need more skill's then a warlock =p

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
GrivneKelmorian said:
or do like Piki and put them in a tree on the battlefield, then run to hide.. come back and redo them once they expier.. cant see them, cant hit them.
iirc this has been officially bug abuse since way back, think over a year and a half now. Report with screenshots and it will be sorted. No pets should be cast inside the landscape, including walls, boulders and trees.

shadowminxy

Fledgling Freddie
kristoper and anthirs

Leleith said:
Like a sorc?

have you read ANY of the threads where animist have replied to that clueless crap? Guess you havent. Feel free to report me though.
There were more people than me in the keep. And i used my LT quite alot more than my shrooms. While you fight my shrooms, i nuke you to death from above. Its actually rocket science.

yup me and anthirs were there too and we enjoyed the easy rp from u guys btw when u next gunna attack eras my ranger and anthirs would like more easy rp plz

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
TL report Working as Intendeed zzzz fucking lamers mytich is more noob then me :(

tbh they should try play mid/alb vs hib in keep seige once in their life, and not just playing animist ^^ qq yes who cares.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Treeeebeard said:
. Shame i never got my own personal whine thread.

you love me realy tbh :fluffle:
tbh you doestn deserv youre own whine thread!youre and fotm ani live whit it m8er!

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:
tbh you doestn deserv youre own whine thread!youre and fotm ani live whit it m8er!

Animists are fotm ? wow, if there so called fotm how come there is only 3 active RvR animists going around?

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
Animists are fotm ? wow, if there so called fotm how come there is only 3 active RvR animists going around?

they're hard mode :(

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
hard to c how 3 animsit can set up 300 shrooms ?.p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Those animists must be very active then.

The chance to have one of them in a bridge tower is high.

The chance to have one of them defending a keep is even higher.

3 active animists or not is not an excuse for anything.

Standing in front of a bunch of shrooms trying to target them only to get "you can't see your target" is annoying enough.

But hell, if you like to play bugged classes to annoy others go ahead. Drinking piss warm beer is more enjoyable for me.

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

i have never seen 300 shrooms in 1 area at 1 time in rvr, let alone 100, only time i have ever seen 300 in one zone is in pve. love the QQ about animists tho o/

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Anarch said:

Shame its limited so only half of that can be placed in one area(150 pets max for a certain radius), Good guess tho.

Gotta say i agree about this
But hell, if you like to play bugged classes to annoy others go ahead.

I do like playing my class but....A few Hib's get annoyed to hell in PvE when my orbs dont land because of lame LoS bugs causing us to not take mobs agro of healers ect. Am glad you acknowledged some of are problems o/.

Theres alot more ani bugs then you one sided people will noticed or care about. Because its working correctly in your eyes when shrooms dont get CC'd and do fack all. (Dont say this dosnt happen, It happens all the time in PvE also)

Tbh anis arnt that fotm tho. But to add salt to the injury of this fotm thread which includes Sorc's/BD's/Scouts QQ.

Ding baseline stun chanter 49 :cheers: 7.5 tnl :drink: o/

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
But hell, if you like to play bugged classes to annoy others go ahead. Drinking piss warm beer is more enjoyable for me.

Please do. Leave the room for an hour or two. get a tan, some fresh air, and a look at some new people. You REALLY seem to need it.

I could continue to pay my monthly fee just to be a nail in the eye for people like you

Anarch said:

Switching to swedish for this one...

Seriöst... Anarch... Du stavar jävligt illa. Du har en fruktansvärd meningsuppbyggnad. Och du är dåligt påläst om andra klasser. Du gnäller om allt och alla, och kallar andra för "fotm", trots din egen "enknapps-klass"... Har DU någonsin mött en BD i riktig RvR? Gnäll på dem, om något i så fall, innan du spyr ut ditt" TL report Working as Intendeed zzzz fucking lamers mytich is more noob then me
tbh they should try play mid/alb vs hib in keep seige once in their life, and not just playing animist ^^ qq yes who cares."

Jag är glad att det är så få som verkligen spelar BD i keepfights, som det är. Få klasser kan döda mej eller hålla mej "interruptad" som en bd. Eller warlock för den delen. (blah, blah! Nerfa mids, blah, blah!)
Få klasser i detta spelet har haft sån respons från sin spelar-bas, som just animists. Folk som ägnat tid och energi på att testa och utforska klassen, för att sedan bli nerfade åt helt åt helvete, istället för att få en rättvis "fix"... Men det hade aldrid en hjärndöd enknappstryckare som du fattat, även om du hade fått det förklarat för dej sjäv, av dej själv...

Ha en bra dag i alla fall...

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
Seriöst... Anarch... Du stavar jävligt illa.

Få klasser kan döda mej

felåt, men måste bara skratta åt det där :) det heter faktiskt MIG. dra inte det där lunar snacket med mig, mig och inte mej, så kommer det ALLTID vara.

ha en bra dag.

zzz bad quote

fajjtiz

Fledgling Freddie
och ja, jag vet. det heter förlåt inte felåt, så du/ni behöver inte bry er om det.

english:

and yes, i know, it's SORRY not sowwy.. so you don't have care about correcting that (nor my english)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Leleith said:
Please do. Leave the room for an hour or two. get a tan, some fresh air, and a look at some new people. You REALLY seem to need it.

I could continue to pay my monthly fee just to be a nail in the eye for people like you

All good and stuff, but I think you should give your job as mental doctor or life style consultant up or give such hints to people who ask you for it.

And yeah, get some social skills.

I never accussed anyone particular to play in order to ruin the gaming experience of others on purpose but one must be pretty blind to not see that some people are doing it. Starts with team killing in FPS games or verbal abuse in chats and ends with exploits of bugs. Regardless of if you pay for the service you are using or not (doesn't matter anyway, you almost always pay for something when playing a video game).

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
fajjtiz said:
felåt, men måste bara skratta åt det där :) det heter faktiskt MIG. dra inte det där lunar snacket med mig, mig och inte mej, så kommer det ALLTID vara.

ha en bra dag.

zzz bad quote

Jag har sett "mig" (som i jag) stavas med både "mig" och "mej". Och jag har slagit upp dem båda två för ett tag sen. Och vad jag kan minnas, så kan ordet stavas och användas i båda formerna. (Det kan dock vara dialektalt, och jag ber TUSEN gånger om ursäkt om "mig inte kan stavas "mej". Även om jag så vet att det stavas mig (ber i vilket fall om ursäkt om det lilla "missödet" där)). Men språket förändras hela tiden. Du skriver väl knappast "af", när du vill använda ordet "av"? Även om det stavades så för ett fåtal år sedan?

Och för att vara extra petig... Det heter inte "lunar snacket". Särskrivning kan vara lite lurigt ibland. Och sedan så börjar man med stor bokstav efter punkt. Annars var det bra.

Ha en bra dag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom