To the easy moders at Eras Keep

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
<unable to see the shrooms>
<unable to target the shrooms>
<usual shroom whine tbh>

1 LoS abusing shroomer holds off 12 albs from taking eras back at 3am, gratz m8s !
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
I have the feeling that whenever the hibbies take a keep they move a BB + shroomer to it and log them out :twak:.
 

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
215
Manisch Depressiv said:
Good job with the shrooms.

But please grow some balls and play a real class.
Like a sorc?

Zede said:
1 LoS abusing shroomer holds off 12 albs from taking eras back at 3am, gratz m8s !
have you read ANY of the threads where animist have replied to that clueless crap? Guess you havent. Feel free to report me though.
There were more people than me in the keep. And i used my LT quite alot more than my shrooms. While you fight my shrooms, i nuke you to death from above. Its actually rocket science.
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
Leleith said:
Like a sorc?



have you read ANY of the threads where animist have replied to that clueless crap? Guess you havent. Feel free to report me though.
There were more people than me in the keep. And i used my LT quite alot more than my shrooms. While you fight my shrooms, i nuke you to death from above. Its actually rocket science.
Like a Sorc? Did I chain kill there alone like you easy moder or did I rely on a Cleric stunning you in the windows and some other to assist in order to kill you? That's 3 players to kill one, in case you can't count.

Did you one easy moder just place the shrooms around the inner keep who kept bugging us without any line of sight (we move as they start hitting) and screwing like 12 people over and over again? We had 2 Ice Wizzards and a Sorc with mezz and tried to keep up with killing them and 2 Clerics were busy healing the group, but your lame ass piece of shit easy mode overpowered class simply "owned" us anyway.

The rest of you was just cannon fodder, kept killing incomings. How do you want us to place a ram on that door? Shall we bring a trillion Theurgs to pet the door next time or a trillion Scouts?

Report you? For what? For being an idiot trying to argue about shrooms being way too strong in keep defense? I am not your doctor.

And yeah, please explain me how I am overpowered as a Sorc class, I know it is a strong and versatile class, but please go ahead and explain it to me, I really want to know how defend a keep more or less alone with a FoP bot. Looking forward to your explaination.
 

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
oh, your not hiding behind that old gem of " Working as Intended" ? Ofc its your uber skills that wins, nothing to do with the fact you place your mushrooms so they are untargetable, oos, unkillable - oh and m8 u nuked NOBODY.

teenage hibs like you are what makes this game shitty for everyone else, hiding behind bugged code and then getting pissed off cause we moan ?

thats what really get me. you know the coding is fecked, yet, time after time after time again..... we get.." wasnt me" "some other shroomer" " yer some do that, but not me" "id never place a shroom so it was unkillable" etc...every feckin animist has a halo above their heads, im sure.

you all so fuckin self righteous - thats what pisses me off.

the chateaunerf du pape of whine :( well, 2.99 from tesco probably :/
 

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
589
Manisch Depressiv said:
Like a Sorc? Did I chain kill there alone like you easy moder or did I rely on a Cleric stunning you in the windows and some other to assist in order to kill you? That's 3 players to kill one, in case you can't count.

Did you one easy moder just place the shrooms around the inner keep who kept bugging us without any line of sight (we move as they start hitting) and screwing like 12 people over and over again? We had 2 Ice Wizzards and a Sorc with mezz and tried to keep up with killing them and 2 Clerics were busy healing the group, but your lame ass piece of shit easy mode overpowered class simply "owned" us anyway.

The rest of you was just cannon fodder, kept killing incomings. How do you want us to place a ram on that door? Shall we bring a trillion Theurgs to pet the door next time or a trillion Scouts?

Report you? For what? For being an idiot trying to argue about shrooms being way too strong in keep defense? I am not your doctor.

And yeah, please explain me how I am overpowered as a Sorc class, I know it is a strong and versatile class, but please go ahead and explain it to me, I really want to know how defend a keep more or less alone with a FoP bot. Looking forward to your explaination.
Well I have seen a solo sorc actually kill most of a full group on his own in open RvR, considering it's a non-AE class that's a bit overpowered, only class I can think of that can do it tbh.

Bolt range mezz, moc lifetap, ml9 lvl 50 buffed pet and a really silly rr5 RA... yup, about as silly a class you can get in the game. And no, Bonedancers and the current Warlocks can't be included in this comparison, they aren't even in the same fucking library.

Animists are overpowered in keeps, yes, but i open field RvR? They're pretty much useless.
 

Zede

Part of the furniture
Joined
Jan 30, 2004
Messages
3,584
VidX said:
Well I have seen a solo sorc actually kill most of a full group on his own in open RvR, considering it's a non-AE class that's a bit overpowered, only class I can think of that can do it tbh.

Bolt range mezz, moc lifetap, ml9 lvl 50 buffed pet and a really silly rr5 RA... yup, about as silly a class you can get in the game. And no, Bonedancers and the current Warlocks can't be included in this comparison, they aren't even in the same fucking library.

Animists are overpowered in keeps, yes, but i open field RvR? They're pretty much useless.
Animists only over powered cause of the bugs, get rid of them and id be happy.
 

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
589
Zede said:
Animists only over powered cause of the bugs, get rid of them and id be happy.
What bugs? The turrets use the same code as any other pets to calculate the spells hitting, just like theurgist pets in fact.

So you're saying that you never have and never will kill someone when they are inside a tower/keep or out of line of sight but your pets still hit them due to the casting starting before they lose sight?

Same 'bug' as you call it, only difference is that the animists can't spam pets from a fop 2000+ units away from the target and solo a door with no danger to themselves.

So, technically he only stopped 10 people maximum from taking the keep, as you were perfectly capable of grabbing a fop cleric and taking the door down by yourself and then the rest of the Albs can rush in and kill the omgwtfnerfhim Animist 'cause the shrooms will only target one person at a time unless they are spread out, that person can just be chain-healed.

Go brains and start thinking of ways round obstacles instead of just whining.
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
VidX said:
Well I have seen a solo sorc actually kill most of a full group on his own in open RvR, considering it's a non-AE class that's a bit overpowered, only class I can think of that can do it tbh.

Bolt range mezz, moc lifetap, ml9 lvl 50 buffed pet and a really silly rr5 RA... yup, about as silly a class you can get in the game. And no, Bonedancers and the current Warlocks can't be included in this comparison, they aren't even in the same fucking library.

Animists are overpowered in keeps, yes, but i open field RvR? They're pretty much useless.
Yeah, you have seen a solo Sorc killing a bunch of random noobs. Congratulations.

I play a Mind Sorc with a low damage output. It takes a nuker 2-3 shots to take me out when I am buffed. It takes a tank/stealther 2-3 swings to kill me when I am buffed. When I am unbuffed I usualy insta die before I can turn around to realise what's going on. I am a beginner to RvR, just starting with it, playing since December 2004 again. I dinged 50 in Feb' 2005 and am 4L6 now.

It is not my fault that people don't know how to kill a Sorc with a pet out and Purge, MoC and SoI up. Face, stick and/or walk-through is surely not enough. When playing other class against a Sorc I would have some ideas to start with, but maybe that's because I know how I play and what I would do against a similar player.

I don't have ML9 and a red con buffed Templar or chicken pet with stun to run around all the time.

Other classes nuke as hard if not harder at same range, the mezz is being broken upon initial damage (unlike stun), with my MoC 2 and 28 in Body I often run out of mana before killing someone who tries to melee me down and people charging me usually insta kill me because I rely on my CC too much.

The day I kill most of a full group alone I will delete this char and play something else because the game will be infested with noobs then. I am for sure not skilled or overpowered enough to do it on my own now and I know that playing a different an Albion caster with a spec in damage like a Theurg e.g. would give me a better kill/death ratio.

On the Warlocks and Bonedancers, I have to stop to do any damage. I can compete with a Bonedancer when I manage to mezz the pets, if not, I am dead. A Warlock is a joke, he insta kills 2 people on his own before starting to take any damage, it is a different league.

But this was about shrooms, if you want a thread about overpowered Sorcs, please make one.
 

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
215
Zede said:
oh, your not hiding behind that old gem of " Working as Intended" ? Ofc its your uber skills that wins, nothing to do with the fact you place your mushrooms so they are untargetable, oos, unkillable - oh and m8 u nuked NOBODY.

teenage hibs like you are what makes this game shitty for everyone else, hiding behind bugged code and then getting pissed off cause we moan ?

thats what really get me. you know the coding is fecked, yet, time after time after time again..... we get.." wasnt me" "some other shroomer" " yer some do that, but not me" "id never place a shroom so it was unkillable" etc...every feckin animist has a halo above their heads, im sure.

you all so fuckin self righteous - thats what pisses me off.

the chateaunerf du pape of whine :( well, 2.99 from tesco probably :/
I never said its working as intended. I know its bugged at times. but I NEVER know when. The game itself will never tell me "your shrooms can now hit your opponents, but they cant hit your shrooms, expect rps and freddyshouse whine incoming". It all comes down to bad coding from mythic. Do you want me to cancel my animist until they get that fixed? Knowing how long it takes for them to fix everything else in this game? i wouldnt think so. They already stopped my specnukes, castable bt, petheal, HoT AND root from going through gates and over walls. lets remove shrooms and leave the class with a baseline level 45 lifetap as only option of dealing damage, crowd crontrolling and helping realm mates? And yes, i DID nuke people. Werent you one of them? One of the very last ones that died, and that got killed at the back of the mainkeep, close to the wall. I seem to remember a name similar to your clerics. And yes AGAIN. I WAS that shroomer. There was another animist in the keep. But from what i saw, she was at the bottom floor the entire siege, while i moved around in more or less the entire mainkeep.

What is making me "pissed off", as you want to call it, is that EVERY thread about this, is about "lame ass animists, placing shrooms in places where they cant be killed". I placed shrooms on the VERY ground in the courtyard, and at 1 of the the 2 oil-platforms. (no, NOT inside the cauldrons, but at the platforms). I cant help if you cant attack them (which quite obviously you could, since many of the few stacks i actually used DID get killed)

And yet again. This wasnt about 1 vs 12. there WERE other people than me. You should know that if you were at the fight we had when albs were inside the tower. What I did, was nuking and shrooming, mainly nuking from the roof and oil platform with my lifetap, while you were running around on the courtyard, Fighting shrooms, guards, ressing, healing or nuking other stuff than me.

Im way too tired now. This post will most likely be full of typos and bad choise of words, and will just as likely lead to misunderstandings and flames. But thats the jolly part of this forum, so flame away, "teenager"...
 

Manisch Depressiv

Resident Freddy
Joined
Mar 6, 2005
Messages
7,727
VidX said:
What bugs? The turrets use the same code as any other pets to calculate the spells hitting, just like theurgist pets in fact.

So you're saying that you never have and never will kill someone when they are inside a tower/keep or out of line of sight but your pets still hit them due to the casting starting before they lose sight?

Same 'bug' as you call it, only difference is that the animists can't spam pets from a fop 2000+ units away from the target and solo a door with no danger to themselves.

So, technically he only stopped 10 people maximum from taking the keep, as you were perfectly capable of grabbing a fop cleric and taking the door down by yourself and then the rest of the Albs can rush in and kill the omgwtfnerfhim Animist 'cause the shrooms will only target one person at a time unless they are spread out, that person can just be chain-healed.

Go brains and start thinking of ways round obstacles instead of just whining.
We had FoP.

And as far as I know Theurg pets do not randomly switch targets to own 12 people at same time.

And yes, LoS bugs are annoying.
 

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
215
Manisch Depressiv said:
We had FoP.

And as far as I know Theurg pets do not randomly switch targets to own 12 people at same time.
Neither do my shrooms. Im happy if they nuke the same target, and it ends up killing the same. If you wanna compare theurgist pets to anything that animists got, please do so with the animist arboreal specnukes. They have more in comment. Same bugs and features. We had 1 fop up in the keep. It was on the bottom floor. And as i said in the last post, i spent most of the later time of the siege higher up, as you lot kept stunning/nuking/mezzing/shooting me through the windows there. Without a fop, i cant reach the 15 pet cap with best FnFs, without using BOTH my mcl 2 and 1 or 2 power pots. And when using them, i most of the time see damage in the range of 150ish/nuke. So owning 12 people at the same time with that little damage output is very likely NOT happening. And for your information, i didnt rach the 15 pet cap once during the siege. Mainly because there were no FoP close by.

Manisch Depressiv said:
And yes, LoS bugs are annoying.
Indeed it does. But that goes for all the 3 realms unfortunately/luckily
 

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
834
simply, in my view.
animist is bugged when those xxxx shrooms hit you and do dmg, but you cannot kill it because allways get message, "target not visible".
this makes shrooms stupid.
how hard it make code working like archer or bolt caster? these have 99% time working los but shrooms having only 1% when you can hit it back, 99% you get that stupid message.

cannot get mind anything so op class in keepfights what animist is these days, mean 1 peep holding 1-3fg:s whit 0 change to retake/take keep/tower.
 

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
5,355
Love running into a tower to be insta killed by shrooms in a wall :p
 

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
143
Lol @ another ani whine thread.

Givf more druid pet whines! A healer class with a pet. Its Overpowerd m8's!

Oh and special Lol at Zede's post. He has Hib figuerd. The teenagers are ruining RvR and killing the server!

And no not every ani spams shrooms that often. Those that do stay at RR3-4 getting theres 20 Rp's a kill in a keep defence.

Underpowerd Lifetap 4tw.

Now were did i put that halo... :flame:
 

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
5,355
Give 1.70 Reaverbomb back :p

Was the only effective way of getting rid of 150 Animist pets (and the 150 hibs around them :p)
 

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
522
Treeeebeard said:
Lol @ another ani whine thread.

Givf more druid pet whines! A healer class with a pet. Its Overpowerd m8's!

Oh and special Lol at Zede's post. He has Hib figuerd. The teenagers are ruining RvR and killing the server!

And no not every ani spams shrooms that often. Those that do stay at RR3-4 getting theres 20 Rp's a kill in a keep defence.

Underpowerd Lifetap 4tw.

Now were did i put that halo... :flame:
must feel good to abuse buggs all the time you should exspect a emain from right now soon ^^
 

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
1,132
shut the fuck up and read the last thread about shrooms, all's been said there.
 

Treeeebeard

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 29, 2005
Messages
143
Anarch said:
must feel good to abuse buggs all the time you should exspect a emain from right now soon ^^
Saying what?

Goa
-------------------------------

Please could you stop playing your animist as n00bs keep emailing us because your killing them with OP level 45 lifetap and these 'buged shrooms' you dont cast that have longer range although we know you havnt been bug abusing and your the shroom whos range is longer then 1000

You think am worried about getting done for bug abusing just because you say i bug abuse? lol please keep trying. Get a ani banned for bug abusing but atleast make sure you have seen that ani bug abuse instead of accuseing them all.

I hope you did mean a email from Right Now because a 'Emain from right now soon' Makes less sence then accusing me of bug abuseing when unlike most anis I know rp's comeing form lifetap > Shrooms :wanker:
 

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
714
Ahh, another Animist whine thread, keep them coming.

Love the way that when 1 Animist bug abuses (such as putting a pet down where it cannot be killed but can nuke people etc) and you accuse every Animsit out there of bug abusing and report them for no reason what so ever.

The Animist LoS on shrooms is same as every other class, they only cast when they see you, and while they cast and you run out of sight they canot still hit you once as they started casting alrdy, its the same with thueg pets and abom pet, get over it.

Fix many classes before fixing Animist pets, and give level 50 Lifetap :(
 

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
1,433
Bubble said:
Love running into a tower to be insta killed by shrooms in a wall :p
or do like Piki and put them in a tree on the battlefield, then run to hide.. come back and redo them once they expier.. cant see them, cant hit them.
 

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
215
Anarch said:
must feel good to abuse buggs all the time you should exspect a emain from right now soon ^^
Hahah! Lets all blame Treeeebeard now. Spam him with emain!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom