to the alb fg who ran at 02:00 tonight in emain

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Naws , dont see owt wrong with that, you had a fighting chance, staj had a fighting chance. Staj upped the ante, you responded.
That makes no sense mate. So if i cant kill 1vs1 i just get more ppl in group to kill with more numbers? Not only a rr12 enchanter vs a rr3 cabby is as fair as throwing a nut into a nut shreader and hope for a victory and the cabby was even matter spec lol but when he lost fight he had to get friends.
So that kinda about justifys the zergs and the fg vs soloers, you cant beat them at same numbers you get friends and zerg them

Oh reread your post, aye, killing soloers as 4 ppl makes you a bad boy. Would of just dealt out some justice to staj if situation reveresed. Not sure who was in that 4, but tbh 4 ppl running around wouldnt put me off to much - see it as very different from an 8 man group. Speed I guess is the key, if you at least have a chance to run then you keep going out.
So what your saying is that justice would apply if i had those 4 friends to laby and kill staj and censi? What next...? he gets 4 other friends and kills us, we get a zerg and kill them?
Ill remember that next time i get killed by more then 1 person in rvr, ill just get a fg and kill the duo/trio and justify that i couldnt beat them.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
That makes no sense mate. So if i cant kill 1vs1 i just get more ppl in group to kill with more numbers? Not only a rr12 enchanter vs a rr3 cabby is as fair as throwing a nut into a nut shreader and hope for a victory and the cabby was even matter spec lol but when he lost fight he had to get friends.
So that kinda about justifys the zergs and the fg vs soloers, you cant beat them at same numbers you get friends and zerg them

So what your saying is that justice would apply if i had those 4 friends to laby and kill staj and censi? What next...? he gets 4 other friends and kills us, we get a zerg and kill them?
Ill remember that next time i get killed by more then 1 person in rvr, ill just get a fg and kill the duo/trio and justify that i couldnt beat them.

Aye, first bit didnt make sense - i misread your post! Anyhow, your taking my last response to literally. Flavour was supposed to come across as a bit of jocular banter. Oh don't get this mixed up with the great solo debate (we can save that for another thread) - i'm really concerened here with the OP, where a fg is just killing owt that moves (ie the 10 players still logged on and active in rvr) late on. Now there is a big grey area ofc, and no point getting into specifics about matter blah, against light blah with blah de blah blah. My yardstick is if I feel guilty about it it was probably bad. Probably doesnt work for everyone. ;)

I know you like arguing with me, but think my position in general terms is clear, and if you cant sympathise with some of the points then don't think ive anything to add that could convince you otherwise. :fluffle:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aye, first bit didnt make sense - i misread your post! Anyhow, your taking my last response to literally. I know you like arguing with me, but think my position in general terms is clear, and if you cant sympathise with some of the points then don't think ive anything to add that could convince you otherwise. :fluffle:

nah its ok. I kinda feels refreshing to actually discuss rvr with some1 that can give logical and on topic answers in opposit to 80% of FH Daoc comunity

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
nah its ok. I kinda feels refreshing to actually discuss rvr with some1 that can give logical and on topic answers in opposit to 80% of FH Daoc comunity

your included in that 80% you tard

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
No but you alone are around 60% of it since you post bs equal to 10 times the average FH idiot

i take back the education comment on the other thread, its clear you have had no education :twak:
fotm newb

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
fyi I lent my account to faril, so wasent me grouping up with censi. Those I've personaly meet in laby havent got the best out of me.. meet some but not a rr3 caba. So take your whine to him... :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
fyi I lent my account to faril, so wasent me grouping up with censi. Those I've personaly meet in laby havent got the best out of me.. meet some but not a rr3 caba. So take your whine to him... :)

Im not whining mate, i wrote what happened only.

PS: Dam it feels good to have Sean on ignore :p

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Im not whining mate, i wrote what happened only.

PS: Dam it feels good to have Sean on ignore :p

what he doesnt realise is i got bored of him bieng a childish knob and stopped posting ..... i witnessed first hand hes a zerging cock and farmed my solo shammy down numerous times.... can sombody quote this please :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom