to the alb fg who ran at 02:00 tonight in emain

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
so thats how u got ur rank, running around ganking soloers and killing the few soloers left who was fighting....

Rilinnen, astraa, magon, ulaum and the rest of ur imba fg, u guys rock my world, proves only that even ppl like u can gain high rr

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
so thats how u got ur rank, running around ganking soloers and killing the few soloers left who was fighting....

Rilinnen, astraa, magon, ulaum and the rest of ur imba fg, u guys rock my world, proves only that even ppl like u can gain high rr

Honestly.. I'm kinda sorry for you, concidering how you tried to evade us.. But the majority of us we're kinda frustrated about being zerged all day.. I know theres no excuse, and i know how i would feel about being zerged like that.. But a sincear apology, but not a regret..

On a side note, we had that FG going all night, since 8pm CET, and people decided to stay and have the fun we had on TS, instead of going solo. Must admit we had a little fill-ins, like Magon, Adreq and Ulaum, but the rest of us had been together.

And omg, what a long apology.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
OOh.. You want me to make a whiner . about the 30 min from i got home from work ( 12.15 ) where i soloed my theurg ...?
( ask your fella Hibs.. how many times they zerged me bud )

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
well its not the fact that u zerged me down as fg its more the fact that u ppl where the only group at that time to be bigger than 2 members and that there where at that time maybe 8 ppl in emain...

after around 45mins of semi dead pvp, and after gotten chased down and killed by ur group 3 times in a row, i logged, i wonder how long u will keep running, killing the remaining 7 ppl...

C

Carss

I dont get how people that zerg and add everything down can then turn around and complain about being zerged or added on, because you know that given the chance your going to do the same thing on anybody. And this isnt just refering to the thread poster.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont get how people that zerg and add everything down can then turn around and complain about being zerged or added on, because you know that given the chance your going to do the same thing on anybody. And this isnt just refering to the thread poster.

So right mate.. !
b143.gif

fanis

Fledgling Freddie
10 Alboin on a Hib ----------> Zerg!

10 Hib on an Albion ---------> Proper!

2 fgh zerged yesterday evening almost every alb near keep.........let me guess: No-one of u complained!!

The zergers speak about zerg!
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Septina

Part of the furniture
It's CM we're talking about, their primetime is midgnight - 6am to avoid anything that could be considered resistance, and if, once in a while they log on too early and find another fg out they just run to the nearest tower and camp it till all fg's log. :)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Magon can talk IRL!?

HEYO MUDDAFUCO! I LTO YOURA ARSEO!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
so albs aren't allowed to run a fg at that time but hibs are allowed to run a fg from 6am onwards? balanced.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
so albs aren't allowed to run a fg at that time but hibs are allowed to run a fg from 6am onwards? balanced.

For the love of god, I wish people would engage in this with some sort of reasoned perspective.

Whether its mid, hibs or albs, full groups running down soloers after 12am, who are just after a bit of fun is really lame. This differs from multiple groups or individuals engaging other multiple groups and individuals around the zerg zones during iRvR at peak playing times.

And can people make a note of this - just because some lame group, whatever the realm, runs you over solo - that doesnt form any basis for an argument that its then fine to run someone else completely unrelated over solo. An argument might be, red or dead, or I was bored. But then, judging by the way some people act, maybe DAOC Duvet is nearer to a primary school play ground.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
Magon can talk IRL!?

Because his english aren't the best, and he cant speak em proper its not a reason for a sad sad fack like u to make amusement of his problem.

retard.jpg

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I dont play dyvet much lately, but when I play its mostly in the mornings-noon, and at this time there's almost always a hib fg out... so its basically same, going out with fg in 9 in the morning is same like fg'ing at 3 am imo

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Whether its mid, hibs or albs, full groups running down soloers after 12am, who are just after a bit of fun is really lame. This differs from multiple groups or individuals engaging other multiple groups and individuals around the zerg zones during iRvR at peak playing times.

Sorry but i dont agree,

So your saying that since there are no enemy fgs online the fg we have should split up cause its lame?
This kinda looks like the mouse/cat/dog thing... The soloers get killed by duos/trios that get killed by fgs that get killed by the zerg wich gets zerged by another larger zerg.
I understand that ppl want to solo, its the way they want to play, but they also have to understand that other ppl have other playstyles wich includes grouping/adding/zerging/leeching and will kill anything on sight.
I know its just a game but if you lookup at RL examples (WW2) the americans grouped up with europe allys to attack the germans...would be funny to listen to zee nazis...."wtf zergers! I was soloing them!"
So resuming this long time debated issue either you solo or duo or run in fg, you will get killed sooner or later by a larger number and theres nothing you can do.

Sorin

Banned
tbh solo play in emain is really crap atm.

fg mid/hib/alb running all over the place, and killing soloers.

I'l take a break from soloing till it gets better, if ever.

the americans grouped up with europe allys to attack the germans...would be funny to listen to zee nazis...."wtf zergers! I was soloing them!"

ROFL!! Nice one man!

And btw:

In Your Face Nuxto!!
Not so tough if you can't strafe/walkthrough/screenpull eh?

Septina

Part of the furniture

ROFL!! Nice one man!

And btw:

In Your Face Nuxto!!

Screenpull as in window dragging? I'm sorry but that was nerfed like 20 patches ago. :eek:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Sorry but i dont agree,

So your saying that since there are no enemy fgs online the fg we have should split up cause its lame? ....

I understand that ppl want to solo, its the way they want to play, but they also have to understand that other ppl have other playstyles wich includes grouping/adding/zerging/leeching and will kill anything on sight.
Regardless what's lame/'allowed'/approved by the leet, etc I don't understand why peeps carry on doing this and don't get bored soon enuff. I mean, okay, grps will often end up running about for hour or so running smaller stuff over while hoping for otherstuff to come out, then quit. But some peeps just go on all night.

I mean doesn't some lightbulb go off in peeps head at some point that sez 'Hey this is pretty boring, I could prolly kill these solo peeps BY MYSELF...and it would be FUN!'...or if u want to be social, as a duo or trio at least. I mean it is boring, surely? Tell me it's not?!

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
aberr you played like 15 hrs yesterday man :ninja:

Since i got fired from work last friday, being unemployed gives me a shit load of spare time hehe.. And i must admit that since i started my cabby, ive gone insanely active.. 100% geek mode tbh.. ;)

Come out and play again tonight Evers.. Get your revenge. ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Magon can talk IRL!?

He's dyslexic, but speak a very good english tbh

Regardless what's lame/'allowed'/approved by the leet, etc I don't understand why peeps carry on doing this and don't get bored soon enuff. I mean, okay, grps will often end up running about for hour or so running smaller stuff over while hoping for otherstuff to come out, then quit. But some peeps just go on all night.

I mean doesn't some lightbulb go off in peeps head at some point that sez 'Hey this is pretty boring, I could prolly kill these solo peeps BY MYSELF...and it would be FUN!'...or if u want to be social, as a duo or trio at least. I mean it is boring, surely? Tell me it's not?!

I find it boring to roll soloers aswell, but those who do must be the same ppl who use cheats in Duke Nukem 3D? :eek:

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL....comming from a guy adding like u do.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL!! Nice one man!

And btw:

In Your Face Nuxto!!

HAHHA...screenpulling... hahah.. That was me red spiking all over during the fight ( i heard from the admins it will be like that for like a week..so quite qq)... hence u won ... rofl. M8 get serious .. u couldnt take me down while trying to gang me with a cleric and u both died (with Marmate near u laughing his ass off) ... u think u can do it so easily on your own ?

Everz

FH is my second home
Since i got fired from work last friday, being unemployed gives me a shit load of spare time hehe.. And i must admit that since i started my cabby, ive gone insanely active.. 100% geek mode tbh.. ;)

Come out and play again tonight Evers.. Get your revenge. ;)

Hah, think ive gone geek mode, nearly 400k in the space of 4 days, cant play much tonight as i have an exam in the morning and currently farming for champ temp.. 1 moz in the bag ;)

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
Hah, think ive gone geek mode, nearly 400k in the space of 4 days, cant play much tonight as i have an exam in the morning and currently farming for champ temp.. 1 moz in the bag ;)

Aww, sad to hear that mate.. Wudve been good tho.. Rest of ur grp running?

Hehe, counted today that ive made 228k in the past 2 days.. Feel kinda sad, but in the mean time, im feeling good. :p

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

OOh.. I see.. and that means that we ( the one that actually are at work from 5pm to 2 am, cant run in fg.. ?

Seems reasonable ............................... or not.

There where plenty hibs online last night.. that they app. didnt wanted to gr... cant be our problem ..

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
This is more a syndrome of a dead server than anything else really. Night time has more action on the .de servers than Dyvet has had in looong time. You dont get flamed for running more than solo/duo after 11pm...

to quote Mamba: "It feels weird, with so many people everywhere"

And yeah, I get the same vibe playing on Temair during afternoon/nights now than I got when I restarted playing daoc again after a somewhat long break, it feels like the game is alive and perma-action, fun!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
OOh.. I see.. and that means that we ( the one that actually are at work from 5pm to 2 am, cant run in fg.. ?

Seems reasonable ............................... or not.

There where plenty hibs online last night.. that they app. didnt wanted to gr... cant be our problem ..

What's the fun of running in a fg and steaming down the same few soloers all night long? If it's to have fun with your mates, go pve or something and chat on vent?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom