To the 2fg hibs inside dc earlier tonight...

Heartless

Fledgling Freddie
Bet you had a little suprise defending DC against 1-2fg albs outside bashing door only to lose the keep b4 the first door had even fallen :)

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Can't you guys put "Deadly Shadows" in your sigs? Makes it easier to see who we should flame. ;)

Filenotfound

Fledgling Freddie
Cyradix said:
Can't you guys put "Deadly Shadows" in your sigs? Makes it easier to see who we should flame. ;)

he has put " infiltrator " in his sig aint that enough ? :cheers:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Since I play Mid/excal I'm amazed that we Albs on prydwen don't use our stealthers more often, 1FG can destroy defenders in keeps since they're always so busy looking out the front to notice thier buffbots dying behind them :p

good work :)

Heartless

Fledgling Freddie
i would put deadly shadows in my sig but then i'd be 110% flame target... atm i'm only 100% cos of my class and i'm fine with that ;)

(but if u insist i don't mind making myself one of the no.1 targets for flame :()

and aye 1fg stealthers taking keeps is deadly, tbh can't see y ppl don't use it more often. last night within 1 hour 1fg of us took 2 keeps without ever having to kill a guard until we reached the lord or smack a door for 30 mins+

merry xmas btw ;)

Loch

Fledgling Freddie
Which won't apply to merchant keeps such as DC \o/

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
wtf.. LOCKDOWN! LOCKDOWN!

(Ok so I've been watching Oz..)..

but still.. what the hell kind of bump is this :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom