to qq or not to qq

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
So you all gonna kick my arse again are you?

Shit I killed every sod that said the same thing. Want me to come back and do the same again? Think I can't?

Spear weilding jerk? Hell you got absolutely no chance m8. Have duelled a lot better than you and took em out no prob wotsoever.

Big headed etc? Nah just a competitive person that doesn't like losing. To prove the point in THID where skill still plays a part and not all the gear and crap that is so evident at 50 I was the best. Taking a break yeah but hell spect I come back soon and own your sorry arses once more cos you all bloody well deserve it.

Rookie you loud mouth backstabber. You reckon I never killed you but I doubt that so make a tune ready for my return and see how you fare. Can be anything you want. Worse things I met were buffed and sc'd polestaffers so go for one of them if I were you.

My upgraded site.

Loud mouthed backstaber ?

Listen you nipple.... if even once you had come close to one of my toons you would have been nailed every fuckin time.
See.... all I gotta do is keep backsteping and all your tricks are fucked.
One action from me means you are redundant.

Fact is I never had the pleasure of killing you.
God knows I would have liked too but you never seemed to come near any of my toons.
And since none of my toons are stealthed ( yeah I actually play the game as stand up toons, unlike you who can only play steathers). I can only imagine that I was too uber for you to attack.
Ergo all your medals is belonging 2 meh ....

Fek indeed I is being teh King of Thid as u is teh koward and meh is teh leet cos meh is getting arpees an u is getting 0.

In fact if u is king of Thid I is being as Emperor God Commander Leet Saviour of the Universe.

You are without a boubt the biggest penis head I have ever meet.

My toons are .....

Mudwytch.....24 Cabalist.....really gonna waste your day that is.
Vodkka .... 24 Merc..... not even maybe mate , that toons gonna fuck u up bad.

In summery Thugs ...... grow up. And BRING IT ON.

I look forward to the day when I humiliate you.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Your toons Rookie

Ah right. Hide behind dirty tricks you bloody coward. As for your cabablist well that can just dig a hole to eventually end up in. Mercs on the other hand are nothing more than cheaters. Can see why you want to play such a skill-less class m8 cos you would and do suck at all the others.

Mercs and dirty tricks are nonsense and always have been even so I have killed all of em!

My luvly site!

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Ah right. Hide behind dirty tricks you bloody coward. As for your cabablist well that can just dig a hole to eventually end up in. Mercs on the other hand are nothing more than cheaters. Can see why you want to play such a skill-less class m8 cos you would and do suck at all the others.

Mercs and dirty tricks are nonsense and always have been even so I have killed all of em!

My luvly site!

lol mercs are cheaters and dirty tricks is nonsense.....BUT......runthrough is ok and skill?

n00b :kissit:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Yes

I agree with u Brend. Dirty tricks is total rubbish and run-through is skill. Glad to see you are with me on this.

By the way you any better than you were as a hib ranger or something? Want me to show you a video of me killing a buffed ranger whilst unbuffed? Could have been one of yours.

My site

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I agree with u Brend. Dirty tricks is total rubbish and run-through is skill. Glad to see you are with me on this.

By the way you any better than you were as a hib ranger or something? Want me to show you a video of me killing a buffed ranger whilst unbuffed? Could have been one of yours.

My site

lol u full of shit ...how long u played this game n u still not a clue about any other class than sb ^^

oh n u never fought me 1 on 1 when i was buffed so dont talk outa ure arse ;)
edit: when u was buffed ofcourse ..not met u at all since u started running with out bb

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
The fun part about Thugs is that noone seem to realise he only does this to get you all going...everyone knows theres very little truth or brains behind what he says..so why do you humor him?

/Dracus

Thugs said:

My luvly site!

hahahahahahahahaha retard

thugs, stop hiding behind stealth u dirty CHEAT! u got no skill cos u got stealth :< and you would suk as all other bla bla retard

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Stop quoting thugs ffs, no point in him being on my ignore list then :(

Though tbh, I really want to see him in Thid again, so I can hand him his ass on a plate and record it and host it so the entire world can laugh.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hand me my arse?

Eh you seen my videos? Especially the one called fight? Only thing that beat me on that one was sc'd buffed pole staffers. Everything else died. Eh and I was unbuffed m8. Wot are you then?

Vidx
Though tbh, I really want to see him in Thid again, so I can hand him his ass on a plate and record it and host it so the entire world can laugh.

By the way Cstasy said the same lines to humiliate me about duelling Aoln's merc - eh I killed the son of a bitch in a duel. Good or wot?

If you want me to put the videos back online just say the word. They damn good by anyones reckoning!

My developing site!

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah you killed his Merc AFTER you stipulated that he was not allowed to use Dirty Tricks .....
In that case you didnt fight a Merc ....

Take off the blinkers Thugs .... you KNOW that you only win cos you exploit.
And you KNOW that if you had to play any other toon but a stealther you wouldnt win BUGGER ALL.

VidX said:
Stop quoting thugs ffs, no point in him being on my ignore list then :(

he was just crying saying mercs are cheaters cause they have dirty tricks...

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

My luvly site!

Thugs you really are a tit.
I'm gonna do a real number on you and then (and I hope to God this is true) you might piss of into oblivion and never return.
Thugs in short my Merc is gonna stand at APK and wait for you. If you ever appear im gonna move to my left (right hand side of APK as you look at it) and I will kill you.
Even with all your run through/straffing/pot munching techniques I'm gonna kill you.
Then you gonna have no option but to FUCK OFF oh King of Thid that you are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom