to qq or not to qq

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
well im not someone to qq alot or complain for that matter...

but today is definetly one of those rare days...

BEGACH... you gimp! why the hell do you beckon me when in reality u have always some other stealther goruped wiht you rdy to pounce me after i solo u ... its funny how i killed you solo 3 times... then u killed me after with umm the help of 5 other hibs ... and u flex at me then rude me...

i find it funny that u have the guts to do that when u know in reality away form your keep... and solo... ill pwn u! :clap:

begach

Fledgling Freddie
jenifer said:
i find it funny that u have the guts to do that when u know in reality away form your keep... and solo... ill pwn u! :clap:

/bow

PS which nub where you?
PPS i aint /flexed or /beckoned or emoted in any way shape or form tonight EXCEPT MAYBE riseabove (i think earlier for his gay cross realminess.......maybe not can't recall)

B.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just read some more threads........your the nub NS i easily owned with my duo sitting in a keep afk hahahahaha.........who then used vanish to run away next fight with the duo standing watching the 1 on 1..........you where a nub to run through me twice with a NS with my shitty stealth without landing a PA an are worse for this :clap:

Questions? comments? ;)

B.

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
begach isnt hard tokill i can pa him and he will b under half hp its the dam stuns and 0 body resist that does me in but if i survive them i win and its true begach i v rarely see u solo everytime i c u, u r either with a group or grouped with scouts and/or other mincers. Its v hard to kill ppl when u kno as soon as u attack u will have like 40% of ur hp gone and have agot a 9sec stun on ur ass. my 2 cents.

Borvo

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i just read some more threads........your the nub NS i easily owned with my duo sitting in a keep afk hahahahaha.........who then used vanish to run away next fight with the duo standing watching the 1 on 1..........you where a nub to run through me twice with a NS with my shitty stealth without landing a PA an are worse for this :clap:

Questions? comments? ;)

B.
u r0x0r....laughing out out out out.....loud...next thread u gona say ur king of thid to?..

begach

Fledgling Freddie
If you read the nubs post it aint about that......it's about me beckoning (total horseshit) her into a 1 on 1 then calling adds. It's bullshit she knows it, she lost an she is gonna have to cry herself to sleep in her tiny bed with the fuckin huge pillow!!

BTW you've done your fair share of poping me right bloody in front of a pack of BD's. I can't seriously see you looking for a 1 on 1 with those about, eh? How about the gimp cross realming ranger always poping to help you out? Shit happens, she can deal or move on tbh, i care little.

B.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Borvo said:
u r0x0r....laughing out out out out.....loud...next thread u gona say ur king of thid to?..

Man STFU. This thread is my second post in here. The first being a grats thread to a mid. I haven't said a fuckin thing about my or anyone elses ability till this nub posted. I'm just defending myself from a lyin sore fuckin loser!

B.

Iodine

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:
Man STFU. This thread is my second post in here. The first being a grats thread to a mid. I haven't said a fuckin thing about my or anyone elses ability till this nub posted. I'm just defending myself from a lyin sore fuckin loser!

B.

Well she said she beat you solo 3 times, and you only beat her with adds so, your the loser :/

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:

B.

Lighten up mate....its only a game.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Iodine said:
Well she said she beat you solo 3 times, and you only beat her with adds so, your the loser :/

An i said she's talkin shite, especially about the /beckoning and /flexing (ie for the morons she's making it up!!). An if you can read i said twice i beat her without adds (if you count running as being beaten), counting tonight only (she has not dropped me 3 times tonight total btw...nm solo...one assumes she keeps count over months :(). ;)

An for the record there aint many in Leirv that I havn't been owned off 3 times solo. Nor one that i haven't killed 3 times solo. WTF does it matter the /release an tk is 1 min away ^^

B. :(

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
I like cake :D

I did experience Begach solo once in a while tho'... Jesus christ fellows, relax, it's just a game, remember?

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
mmm, maybe this thread should be lost and forgotten tbh.

and the use of swearing makes me assume your not happy, but please remember there are children that play this game, and also read these threads.

at the end of the day, its a game... i go thid - rvr... walk out of keep, die, release, go back and die somemore.... i cant see the problem tbh... its A GAME. for fun, lets try keep it that way eh?

thanx all for what this post will achieve i know not, but had to say something....

LeguMond xD

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i hate stealthers that emote me, or people that emote me when im dead so tbh stfu xD

soze

I am a FH squatter
I only emote people that emote befor a fight with a bow or a /shrug to people that lag streaf around like a tit

ian_heaps

Fledgling Freddie
I like strafe :)
I like emoting when stealthed :)
I like bowing to the people that I've killed
I like beer :)
I like cheese :)
I like the strange feeling you get in your face when slightly drunk

soze

I am a FH squatter
Streaf is fine when they get the message you are streafing and canot hit, but when someone is lagging around hitting you and you cant touch them while they have a mate hitting you too it sucks monkey nuts :(

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
I wub Begach :wub: Hows alb treating you gimp! :p Vyren said I should tell you to stop being fotm :D is this your new "battlebard"? :p

/Dracus(Zazz)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Fun game?

So you spend months getting reasonably good at this game - all cooped up on your room bent over the keyboard for hours on end and for wot? You all want to be the best is why so don't listen to these fools saying that it is 'just a game'. Tis WAR WAR WAR and the best man wins - or woman.

Am happy me cos I beat yah all - and I mean all. So if yu want to excel at something you gotta put the effort in and mean business. Never give an inch and kill every sodding thing as fast as you can. If you lose find out why and counter it. Took me nearly 2 years to work my Thid SB out but I done did it. Wot you lot gonna have when you leave this game? Me I got medals.

Yah all a bunch of wimps

My Site

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Am happy me cos I beat yah all - and I mean all. [/URL]

never dueled me when i asked you online your the best out of the people you faught so your not better than me until you beat me tbh so sh.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
So you spend months getting reasonably good at this game - all cooped up on your room bent over the keyboard for hours on end and for wot? You all want to be the best is why so don't listen to these fools saying that it is 'just a game'. Tis WAR WAR WAR and the best man wins - or woman.

Am happy me cos I beat yah all - and I mean all. So if yu want to excel at something you gotta put the effort in and mean business. Never give an inch and kill every sodding thing as fast as you can. If you lose find out why and counter it. Took me nearly 2 years to work my Thid SB out but I done did it. Wot you lot gonna have when you leave this game? Me I got medals.

Yah all a bunch of wimps

My Site

Thugs you are without doubt the saddest little gimp I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

YOU ARE A STEALTHER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
NO STEALTHER SHOULD EVER DIE 1ON1.
ONLY TIME A STEALTHER WITH ANY BRAIN DIES IS BECAUSE HE GOT NAILED WITH ADDS.
YOU PICK YOUR TARGET, THE TARGET DOES NOT PICK YOU.

If you played ANY other toon but a stealther you would know this. But the limit of your abilities is to play an "invisable" toon and exploit poor game mechanics by performing "run throughs" and strafing.
You have also opted your toons equipment for a fuckin BG for Gods sake.
Everyone else plays in grown up RvR and has their toon opted for that.
Thidranki is just a bit of fun for most people.
Oh..... I forgot.... you tried level 50 RvR and got pwn'd didn't you.

King of Thid my arse.
You nothing but a sad little individual who's life is so bereft of content that your only escape is to try and excell at a n00b's playground.

You are a tit.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Yah all a bunch of wimps

My Site

please please please dont tell me you made yourself medals irl cos u killed some people in game?? thats one of the saddest things i've heard lol and makes me laugh sooooo much if its true.

p.s. get over it, no one gives a shit who u beat / die to...byes.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Rookiescot said:
Thugs you are without doubt the saddest little gimp I have ever had the misfortune to meet.

YOU ARE A STEALTHER FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.
NO STEALTHER SHOULD EVER DIE 1ON1.
ONLY TIME A STEALTHER WITH ANY BRAIN DIES IS BECAUSE HE GOT NAILED WITH ADDS.
YOU PICK YOUR TARGET, THE TARGET DOES NOT PICK YOU.

If you played ANY other toon but a stealther you would know this. But the limit of your abilities is to play an "invisable" toon and exploit poor game mechanics by performing "run throughs" and strafing.
You have also opted your toons equipment for a fuckin BG for Gods sake.
Everyone else plays in grown up RvR and has their toon opted for that.
Thidranki is just a bit of fun for most people.
Oh..... I forgot.... you tried level 50 RvR and got pwn'd didn't you.

King of Thid my arse.
You nothing but a sad little individual who's life is so bereft of content that your only escape is to try and excell at a n00b's playground.

You are a tit.

lols
:worthy:

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs is just a noob we all kno it he makes himself out to be the best but his mental ability cant grasp the fact no1 cares and he is just a fuking shit loser, i never dueled him but i kno ppl hu r majorely better than Thugs, i have a spear specced bg toon i play for fun with darkmack and i bet i would kik his candy fukin ass. And lvl 50 RvR u said its crap right? all those flashy lights!! to do lvl 50 RvR you have to b opted or else u will get owned n u did by the sounds of it so quit you fuking glory march and come back down to a place i like to call earth no1 on these forums actually likes u or the bs u post here imo u shud of been banned ages ago cos imo ur just a wanker with a ego bigger than the moon so go fuck yourself cos we dont want ne of it and dont post in a leirvik whine thread when u dont even play there. My 2 Cents.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

So you all gonna kick my arse again are you?

Shit I killed every sod that said the same thing. Want me to come back and do the same again? Think I can't?

Spear weilding jerk? Hell you got absolutely no chance m8. Have duelled a lot better than you and took em out no prob wotsoever.

Big headed etc? Nah just a competitive person that doesn't like losing. To prove the point in THID where skill still plays a part and not all the gear and crap that is so evident at 50 I was the best. Taking a break yeah but hell spect I come back soon and own your sorry arses once more cos you all bloody well deserve it.

Rookie you loud mouth backstabber. You reckon I never killed you but I doubt that so make a tune ready for my return and see how you fare. Can be anything you want. Worse things I met were buffed and sc'd polestaffers so go for one of them if I were you.

My upgraded site.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Thugs said:

Yah all a bunch of wimps

you never once beat me and taking 2 years to learn thid.. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom