to Mighty/Exiled

L

-Lillo-

Originally posted by old.Filip

in the history of the server why dont you think we want to know when a person got 2 chars on each side of a battle..

i respect if you say that you never spy .. on the other hand i bumbed this to get your name out in the open..

Filip
GM of HB

Err ... Exiled doesn't need to answer to anyone in either hib or alb. He voluntarily shares his info in his sig but even if he didn't then thats his choice. Sure, you'd like to know... but in the end it's none of your d*mn bussiness. anyone (not just Mighty) may choose not to tell his realm mates he also plays the other realm.
Something I can understand quite well when everyone looks at you with a suspicious eye all the time because of it.

E

Exiled

m00, i dont give a flying fuck what you think, and Filip, i didnt say it will happen, lets just say someone in mid lends you an account, a best friend or something, and you play it for 10mins, in a lowbie area, not doing any /whos or reading any /as but someone knows your an alb, makes a post on barryswhine about you being an spy and asking me to explain my actions to everyone, just because i logged on a char that i own and pay for like the rest of you, because of this, you bollock me for it ? fk off, your saying you wouldnt get mad ? or annoyed if someone did this for you ? or even just made a post based on 0 proof that you were spying, that said Filip was in mid last night, and 20-30mins later albs attacked a keep that mid had , tell me you wouldnt get annoyed,

if you wanna know whos "spying" read irc once in your life, saw it last night and no less than 4 ppl said the movements of albs in emain,

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Well, I feel GoA should be patrolling those chatrooms, and comparing IP's from those people that are giving out sensitive information....
Should be easy enough.... Ban those fuckers.
And nobody needs to trust you Exiled. You could be the nicest bloke on the whole planet, I do not know you personally. I just know you have accounts in both realms, and you could potentially screw over Albs.
Simple.
Regards, Glottis

S

saltymcpepper

It was me playing as cloak that killed exiled on the wall of crim on Sunday, and I got no rps for it (damm cs).
Because i know him fairly well out of DAoC i pmed him on Msn messenger and said "owned" etc heh, and we had a laugh about it.
He is not a spy, and i know that every so often he will log into his old alb account and talk to his mates.
Your accusations are BS and you all know it

E

Exiled

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Well, I feel GoA should be patrolling those chatrooms, and comparing IP's from those people that are giving out sensitive information....
:clap: :clap:

And nobody needs to trust you Exiled. You could be the nicest bloke on the whole planet, I do not know you personally. I just know you have accounts in both realms, and you could potentially screw over Albs.
Simple.
Regards, Glottis

they dont need an ex alb to screw them over, they do it themselfs in irc and on barryswhine

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
It was me playing as cloak that killed exiled on the wall of crim on Sunday, and I got no rps for it (damm cs).

But he sed i cud pharm leet rp`s :(

J/K b4 any1 starts :p

E

Exiled

must be, exiled doesnt have l33t rp :p 19k ithink it was

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Tilda
It just seems to me a bti suspect that you logged in, sortly (less than 20 mins) after u died, you were up on the battlements, then you logged off very fast after loking around a bit, you then logged on a couple more times for never more then 5 mins at a time.

If mighty was correct and this wasnt true, an apology is actually correct imo. Having access to 2 accounts in 2 realms is dangerous, but suggesting someone is spying just because he has 2 accounts :/. And Tilda even made an error in recollection which she never replied on later on (unless i missed the post..). And by saying that she certainly insunuating that he was spying.

D

Draylor

Re: Re: to Mighty/Exiled

Originally posted by driwen

If mighty was correct and this wasnt true, an apology is actually correct imo.
Bullshit.

If hes stupid enough to turn up at the same keep with characters from different realms he should expect questions to be asked.

M

moo_work

well imo if u have 2 accounts, or more - and on diff realms on same server and goa know about this beyond reasonable doubt - you should be banned right then and there.

O

old.Filip

lets just say someone in mid lends you an account, a best friend or something, and you play it for 10mins,

wont happen ..... if i wanna play Mid i go prywden.. if i wanna play Hib i play on Kay ...

A

Albbasher

wont happen ..... if i wanna play Mid i go prywden.. if i wanna play Hib i play on Kay ...

Hmmm.....Filip...what happend when you borrowed Nolbyprize ? remember I was there. So don't tell me you don't/haven't played mid exc. BUT let me say this to you all....I know for a fact he would never pass on info from the realm of Mid cause of moral.

D

-Dreama-

well imo if u have 2 accounts, or more - and on diff realms on same server and goa know about this beyond reasonable doubt - you should be banned right then and there.

So by this logic anyone who plays in a netcafe or anyone who shares their computer with someone else in the house, who plays on same server/different realm should be banned?

I think SOME ppl on this bored should be banned for pure stupidity.

I'm an ex alb, now a hib. My husband is an alb. This has never been hidden from anyone.
But since we have 2 realms and 1 server in the same house we're spies and should be banned?
<bends over and politely shows teh n00bs where to kiss it>
Just because you don't have 2realms/1server doesn't mean everyone shouldn't.

This is a game ffs, I wonder if some of you realize how obssessed you are. I mean there has to be flashing lights and sirens going off when you start telling people where/when they may play a GAME.
Unless you have proof that someone is spying I suggest you crawl back into your hole and not post about them on stupid little boards.

D

Danya

Don't bend over like that dreama, you'll get people all hot and bothered! (Like me for one :p)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by bracken_woodman
That's what YOU think! Don't believe for one minute that she isn't using her wiley woman's ways to get information out of you! That time you came home from work and she'd prepared a candle lit dinner for you, kissed you softly on the lips and then made amazing love to you by the fire...didn't you think it just a LITTLE bit strange when she whispered in your ear "tell me about the relic raid...". :confused:

lol, I can ensure you she hasn't given any information either on /gu or /as. Maybe beaten him up for killing inocent 'keens in the Gorge once or twice :)

G

Gahldir

and for those who don't trust Unseen bcuz his wife plays hib on same server... You trust ppl that you don't know for sure if they have a 2nd account in another realm or in some other way can pass information easiely?

If I didn't and wanted to do that, I would get a problem to field even 1FG :D

A

ab_fluid

arf, more spy accusations, this stuff just makes me laugh now, was last accused of spying hmmm, last alb relic raid on hib (cheers m00, Herbal). The people who imo r most likely to be spies are the ones you will never know have 2 accounts and not people who are open about their position.

T

Trubble

If some info pops up that is very relevant to a person it will effect his/hers judgement. Even though it might not pop up as a real spy report it will influence decision making. Its just a matter of time before some info comes around that is important enough for the person to react on it. Some people have more integrity than others, but the perfect person doesnt exists.

In conclusion: You cant trust people who has access to more than one realm on same server. Doesnt mean its a bad person, just that the person WILL at some point feel the info is of nature where he has to react in some more or less subtle way about it.

S

Sibanac

Simple.
Regards, Glottis

Not that easy tho, i can be on irc with atleast 4 diffrent IP's and play daoc with another one.
On the other hand i could easly be on irc with the same IP as a friend who plays daoc.

Proxys, badly secured wingate's, irc bouncers and shells, netcafes, NAT firewalls ect make it way to hard to know if IP connected to server is same person on irc

E

Exiled

as i have said, i have seen ppl in irc (albs) saying oh mids/hibs go check your relic keep might find some people there <wink wink> or something similar, i know of a few hibs, a few albs that have sold accounts and ppl who have bought accounts, so go whine at them, and fk off from ppl who happen to have two accounts (main reason being, i am NOT deleting something i spend time and money on, and i refuse to sell it to some prick whos daddy gives him what ever he asks for,)

S

saltymcpepper

Originally posted by Exiled
i refuse to sell it to some prick whos daddy gives him what ever he asks for,)

hope envenom doesnt hear youve been calling him a prick again :clap:

D

Driwen

Re: Re: Re: to Mighty/Exiled

Originally posted by Draylor
Bullshit.

If hes stupid enough to turn up at the same keep with characters from different realms he should expect questions to be asked.

It is a different thing to get asked questions than someone actually saying he was doing something what he wasnt and by saying those things implicating he was spying. Which is more than just asking what were you doing there..

Which was why i quoted that part and only said it about Tilda. As the others have done nothing really wrong, but she remembered an event wrong and never set it straight.

O

old.Music

well imo alb should start asking tilda question then. but no he is a trusted member of alb, and his low lvl enchanter who at 1 point spend all his time in ligen, just watching hib groups run off to emain etc :) btw think he was lvl 20 ?

O

old.Filip

Hmmm.....Filip...what happend when you borrowed Nolbyprize

whats you smoking ??

sounds like you mistake me for some1 else .. cause i have never borrowed another account ..

i havnt even the faintest idea what class that char is..

Filip

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Trubble

In conclusion: You cant trust people who has access to more than one realm on same server. Doesnt mean its a bad person, just that the person WILL at some point feel the info is of nature where he has to react in some more or less subtle way about it.

Well, if you can't trust ppl with 2 accounts how can you then trust someone who can communicate with and hib/mid if you're an alb? If you really wanna be this hysterical paranoid you will prolly end up soloing a relic :cool:

A

Albbasher

whats you smoking ??

sounds like you mistake me for some1 else .. cause i have never borrowed another account ..

i havnt even the faintest idea what class that char is..

Filip

yea yea....and Alb's don't zerk

E

Exiled

fil, you cant even lie convincingly, how are you ment to be somekind of alb fiqure head (that you think you are) when you cant do that ?

Users who are viewing this thread