to Mighty/Exiled

O

old.Fangrim

You must be clueless

That's what YOU think! Don't believe for one minute that she isn't using her wiley woman's ways to get information out of you! That time you came home from work and she'd prepared a candle lit dinner for you, kissed you softly on the lips and then made amazing love to you by the fire...didn't you think it just a LITTLE bit strange when she whispered in your ear "tell me about the relic raid...".

1: Candle lit dinner? BAH! My wife don't cook - we're married and we both play DAoC.

2: Kissed me softly? BAH! My wife and I don't kiss - we're married and we both play DAoC.

3: Make love? BAH! My wife and I don't make love - we're married and we both play DAoC.

:clap:

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by -Lillo-

1. I can confirm this. was on the way to bolg when Exiled was killed by Cloak.

I killed Exiled :confused:

HAHHAHAHA,,,haha,,hah haha ha :m00:

E

Exiled

happened just after i died from a BUFFED sb at apk so prob nothing what so ever :clap:

C

Cloak_

Originally posted by Exiled
happened just after i died from a BUFFED sb at apk

How u know he was buffed if u didnt kill him :confused:

:m00:

Just having the str relics is like having buffs neway

E

Exiled

true, but he must have been buffed because um, ah um, because, wait i know this one, um, ok ok i have 600hp ffs :p

T

Trinilim

I can vouch for Exiled, he's no spy. Never has been, never will be. There is absolutely NOTHING in the CoC OR the EULA that says 'YOU CANNOT HAVE 2 CHARACTERS IN DIFFERENT REALMS ON THE SAME SERVER'. He's perfectly within the rules of the game.

E

Exiled

not sounding nasty or anything but i want an apology tilda

T

Tilda

if u read what i wrote i never accused you of spying, all I said was that it was suspicious.
if i wated to accuse you of spying screenies + email would be off to goa right about now... which they arnt.
I dont know if your a spy or not, im nt going to make a judgment.
but i wasnt accusing you of being a spy in the first place.
imo its pretty lame that u want one from me not the person who started/ bumped the thread.
is that because im a mod ? becuase you know i am acctually allowed to post my own oppinions.
My oppinion is that it was suspicious, ill say no more.

Tilda

E

Exiled

you said because i havent posted ment that i had something to reply, but the fact i have a job ment i couldnt reply :p and i wouldnt mind one from anyone who bumped, started this as you said tilda, just saw your name first cause of your moddish tendancys (i dont mean crap clothes)

D

-Dreama-

As Fangrim's wife, I feel I should comment.

1: Candle lit dinner? BAH! My wife don't cook - we're married and we both play DAoC.
Eh...cook? Oh you mean that thing you do in that room with the cold white box and the hot thing?
Pfft, why should I cook? I've had a busy day being zerged.

2: Kissed me softly? BAH! My wife and I don't kiss - we're married and we both play DAoC.
Would YOU kiss an alb? Eww!

3: Make love? BAH! My wife and I don't make love - we're married and we both play DAoC.
If I'm not gonna kiss him I'm sure as hell not gonna make love to him! He's an Alb ffs, that's like cross species mating. You people are soooo wrong if you think I'm THAT kinda girl!

O

old.Fangrim

Ummm well...

I remember before we got married... You used to whine like a Luri getting PA'd... *sigh* Those were the days... Now I only got the Sex-Ed progs on Discovery left and my trusty 2 liter jar of Swarfega...

D

-Dreama-

Yes Mighty, anything, but you ofc. I still have SOME standards ;)

S

Sol-

but tilda.... you once had a active hib acct aswell as alb.... but oh shit, your a moderator and must cover up this fact so you can look innocent... or was that just to "chat to friends"..... tbh Exiled/Mighty pisses me off.... but you cant just randomly accuse them of being a spy because they do have 2 accounts, its not against the CoC to have accounts on 2 realms of the same server, it is against the CoC to spy.

C

Cloak_

you said because i havent posted ment that i had something to reply, but the fact i have a job ment i couldnt reply :p and i wouldnt mind one from anyone who bumped, started this as you said tilda, just saw your name first cause of your moddish tendancys (i dont mean crap clothes)

I apologise for killing you :(

E

Exiled

no matter how much it pains me Sol- cheers for that :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by -Dreama-
As Fangrim's wife, I feel I should comment.

Eh...cook? Oh you mean that thing you do in that room with the cold white box and the hot thing?
Pfft, why should I cook? I've had a busy day being zerged.

Would YOU kiss an alb? Eww!

If I'm not gonna kiss him I'm sure as hell not gonna make love to him! He's an Alb ffs, that's like cross species mating. You people are soooo wrong if you think I'm THAT kinda girl!

I note you didnt deny using your wiley woman's ways and whispering in his ear "Tell me about the relic raid..." !!! Guilty as charged! Stone her! :D

O

old.Filip

not sounding nasty or anything but i want an apology

nahh not nasty just slow ??

in the history of the server why dont you think we want to know when a person got 2 chars on each side of a battle..

it kind of piss's me off that you want an apology when you do something like that ...

as some other ppl here i play from a computer cafe where i sometimes could get info.. so i know that it is possible to stay quite with some info you shouldnt have ...

i respect if you say that you never spy .. on the other hand i bumbed this to get your name out in the open..

if you got nothing to hide there is no harm done to you..

but if you ever tell anything any1 would you where you got it from .. thats the way i like it.

Filip
GM of HB

C

-Calvin-

Check Exiled sig.

He has never hidden the fact that he has 2 accounts.

And yeah hes still as grumpy as ever, but not a patch on Draylor :p

Calvin

Illuminati

A

Arnor

f. the second i log on i get "you a spy ?" i replyed no im a wizard and got no reply

ahhh, classic :D

E

Exiled

Originally posted by old.Filip
if you got nothing to hide there is no harm done to you..

Filip
GM of HB

so if someone accused you of being a spy you wouldnt mind ?

calv, i > all for grumpyess :D

arnor, thought you would like that :clap:

O

old.Filip

so if someone accused you of being a spy you wouldnt mind ?

wont happen cause i dont put my self in a position where ppl could think im a spy...

i have accounts in all tree realms but never on the same server..

never would lend out my account to a hib/mid from same server etc..

even though they could be friends in RL

M

moo_work

so we just "trust" that he aint spying?

you have chars on hib and alb on excal and this is somehow fine?

roflmao

gg goa

D

Draylor

Originally posted by -Calvin-
And yeah hes still as grumpy as ever, but not a patch on Draylor :p
Who me? Heh.

And Landshark - even if that was true (not even close) it'd be nothing to be proud of :p

Users who are viewing this thread