To Mids in Hib Frontier

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Bleeker said:
nice try tho :cheers:

Aye nice prime time attempt. Cut the port & was looking touch & go for a while.

/salute to the 100.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah it was a very nice try. some mids seem to come with their mind set on being raped though (looks up)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
cheers to mids for doing a full scale raid at primetime , sure gave us a nice fight :)

/zeph

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
If we havnt had the massive ld's, between 2rd and 3rd door ~ then I think we would actually have made it :) Considering this i'm amazed we even got inside the tower heh

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Buliwyf said:
If we havnt had the massive ld's, between 2rd and 3rd door ~ then I think we would actually have made it :) Considering this i'm amazed we even got inside the tower heh

Why? Hibs had massive LD's too; reckon it was pretty much the same for both parties.

You where spotted however before your main-force was 'there'; so loads of the ECL-alliance ported inside Scat and waited for you to attack.

Hence prolly the little confusion about the amount of Hibs inside.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Why? Hibs had massive LD's too; reckon it was pretty much the same for both parties.

You where spotted however before your main-force was 'there'; so loads of the ECL-alliance ported inside Scat and waited for you to attack.

there wasnt a hib inside scat to be seen in any window or anything, no port lag or anything before guards where killed.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
maybe if we had twf in that corner we might of finnished you off it was that laggy with 30 pbaoers and 200 shrooms that no one could realy do anythink fast enuff but move and die. You couldnt see your screen it was white with pbaoe lol if it was albs we just walked in. Was a good try for mid was close but not close enuff and the pussy albs takeing blend while the mid pop was at scath. Grym I had my mind set on raped when and I had no grp and then I died and lost buffs :) was still fun though even more fun if we got in.

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
http://pryd.net/showthread.php?t=458
This howerer is something I dont approve of.
Gets me sad to see you use offgame means to reach your players.
well there´s one born evry minut! sad to c tbh prydwen been free from Twats like that for some time now last time i recall reading sush things was in Public "E"ircers chatroom xD :flame:

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Ticking said:
Its a hib board so why the fuck would you care tbh : l
lol ?
its not hib board only .. just couse most hibs use that forum others can aswell ?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ticking said:
Its a hib board so why the fuck would you care tbh : l

So u think it was ok for ppl to blab about RRs in lets say PE channel because its an alb guild channel?

or to blab about rr in BO channel because thats a mid channel?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
was a good attempt at primetime too - once we actually arrived in hib it was well co-ordinated - was fun gettin all the way to lord room stairs until i saw my screen go constantly white with pbae and when it wasnt white it was a mass of shrooms lol - great tactics ofc and mids would do the same pbae given half a chance - gj defending hibs :)

Shame about the blabbing tbh but seems thats expected nowadays tho :(

btw how many of you hibs managed to get to the lord room ? - seemed like it was almost empty (we killed loads coming in thru the side door) and soon as we got to lord room stairs looked liked about 2-3fg defending VERY well - again gj hibs on a nice (but close) defence hehe

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Had fun last night regardless of the fact we failed the attempt.

Lets just hope us middies can keep the spirit up and get that relic back to where it belongs (as my skald needs help hittings stuffs!) :fluffle:

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I don't think the prydwen post mattered 1/2 so much as the flames and big ass hammer on the map tbh ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
I don't think the prydwen post mattered 1/2 so much as the flames and big ass hammer on the map tbh ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

Well, hibs who aren´t ingame don´t see flames and big ass hammers.

/j

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
http://pryd.net/showthread.php?t=458
This howerer is something I dont approve of.
Gets me sad to see you use offgame means to reach your players.

I do say it's amazing that ladder posted at 8:14pm (<-proly gmt) when rr meeting was set to 21:00cet, ok 14min to gather make group move hib. njae.... but ok we must have been uber organized this evning. :)
ok I was not online due to work, but still post time sugest more than...........

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
What happened?

u went hib, died i guess killed the albs in mid, then went alb and took the berks towers with ~60 ppl afaik.

I then logged off cos i was frustrated since there was only 1 active cleric in albion. Logged onto hib/excal and got some RF ppl 2 come on 2 alb.

When i came back (about 30mins later) there were hardly any mids left!

RF all laughed at me :<

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
jesus at the ppl defending rr blabbers.. That be on irc, board or smokesignals irl - it doesnt matter! Ppl will find out about a relic raid ingame, that they wouldnt know shit about, and can log in and defend. Its retarded and you know it. Yay for prydwen. :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Kraben said:
jesus at the ppl defending rr blabbers.. That be on irc, board or smokesignals irl - it doesnt matter! Ppl will find out about a relic raid ingame, that they wouldnt know shit about, and can log in and defend. Its retarded and you know it.

Not defending it, he shouldn't have done it - if nothing else, it's stops us getting on our high horse and having a good whine next time you or the albs do it ;).

Don't think in fact that it had much effect tho'. There didn't seem to be a *huge* amount of hibs defending...I think where it failed was u didn't appear have any plan to get past the usual stacked pbaoe/aoe/shrooms at the lord room. Don't remember even seeing any mid twf used.

Nice to see mids out in force with the first serious rr in a while, and shows there's some life left in this old dog yet (ie prydwen server).

Mael, 50th ment.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Not defending it, he shouldn't have done it - if nothing else, it's stops us getting on our high horse and having a good whine next time you or the albs do it ;).

Don't think in fact that it had much effect tho'. There didn't seem to be a *huge* amount of hibs defending...I think where it failed was u didn't appear have any plan to get past the usual stacked pbaoe/aoe/shrooms at the lord room. Don't remember even seeing any mid twf used.

Nice to see mids out in force with the first serious rr in a while, and shows there's some life left in this old dog yet (ie prydwen server).

Mael, 50th ment.

we didnt have any TWF ;) Despite what everyone think there arent many active BDs.

And I dont think it made any significant difference either. But netherless its still very low profile to post on a public forum about it maybe 5min after we reach the keep.

Gamah

Banned
No there are loads of active bd's just they are all shit players in rogs.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
No there are loads of active bd's just they are all shit players in rogs.

no u see the same 3-4 BDs camping brynja every time. and thats all we have basicly. And they play other chars in raids like these

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

You would have it much easier remaking your groups inside the tower than we had outside. Anyways I had loads of fun and will sign up for any similar "event" ~blink blink Ovron ;)~ again anyday soon.

If we havnt had ld's we might have made it or might not.. was still a damn nice try. Good defending by hibs also no doubt's there :)

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
was a fun night, though on the 1st RR u did last night, when u guys rushed up steps towards lord...was suicidal tbh wit moccing PB's there (incl myself) think we had about 9-10 PB's @ lord & it seemed mids had no plan on how to counter it, instead u all rushed @ same time maybe hoping you would outnumber us ? but instead you insta-died :eek: dont think 1 mid made it to the lord, was a big pile of dead mids @ the doorway :) ....but was a nice attempt guys @ prime time :)

/salute

Bops :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom