To Mele

K

kra

humm i dont remember which day was it but anyways here's how it went. first you killed me with ip at mmg-amg road and then 10 or so mins later you just used your dds + stunned me and ran away. not really worth explaining but you asked :p

E

edelia

Originally posted by kra
humm i dont remember which day was it but anyways here's how it went. first you killed me with ip at mmg-amg road and then 10 or so mins later you just used your dds + stunned me and ran away. not really worth explaining but you asked :p
IMAO i remember it was not 10 minutes later but less less , i though i killed u minutes ago , u werent worth any rps so i though well let her alive then , haha ok then say u name each time i'll see u now i'll kill u , promise.

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Hroft[BC]
1) 3 days (or so) ago Sxx made - guess what - same thing. ie he saw me running, unstealthed, ran to me and i had to fight :) i won it - but shouldn't he "rely on STEALTH MOVES" like that "mythic"al _true_assasin_ ? ;)

Im 50dw :) To bad i lost :(
Imo an assasin should have to rely on his stealth BUT I dont find that specc as good as 50dw, not my fault, blame mythic... :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
Because CB takes skill, SZ is just spam instant win styles for the win with endurance buffs *sighs*

1.62 will soon be with us :)

H

Haldar

Originally posted by [DK]hakke

Imo an assasin should have to rely on his stealth BUT I dont find that specc as good as 50dw, not my fault, blame mythic... :)

Imo an assasin should have to rely on his stealth BUT I dont find that specc as good as (SZ, 5-spec - insert what u want), not my fault, blame mythic... :)

but when we say like that - we get flamed.

R

Runolaz

hmm....

Lomald only reason SB team up is cuz you Albion are no better. Yesterday I bumbed into Voskos/Jua/and a scout, they killed me at least 3 times. It's no fun when you are about to win only to see 2 more popp next to you, but thats how Emain is. Even in Odins I have been jumped by FG Alb stealthers on many occation.

K

K0nah

i used to refuse buffs on my bg1 SZ, if they were offered.

no challenge. all too easy.

go figure how these guys get any satisfaction from killing anything...

*shrug*

R

Runolaz

bwahaha

it's 11.00CET just got zerged by Dane, Erikos, Tahngarth and Zartade on wall at amg Emain...albs never team up :rolleyes:

F

feinar

Albs never team-up, albs never zerg, albs never buffed e. t. c. Only ewul mids do it! The old song as usually. But damn why i am mostly dead by hands of 2 and more infils? Damn why i am usually dead by hands of 1 fully buffed infil, huh? Fair 1 on 1 fights? Ok, than let all unbuffed infils put a neon signboard over their heads "I am unbuffed!" and i think about that. But meanwhile I dont want be an RP-COW for those "uber players", which all infils, for sure, are. And i shall be grouped as more as i want. I think i have the rights on it?

PS: i wont be surprised if u continued the whinnings after the 1.62 patch. Lets give the wooden toy swords to all SBs and maybe then u be more statisfied.

I am sorry for, maybe, rough tone, but i am to tired to hear the same things at last 1 year.

WBR, your lame, unskilled and overpowered shadowblade Feinar.

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by Runolaz
bwahaha

it's 11.00CET just got zerged by Dane, Erikos, Tahngarth and Zartade on wall at amg Emain...albs never team up :rolleyes:

Bah! Stop the moaning, im sick of jump over a sb just to see his tail popping near 5sec l8r.

B

Brisk Mordain

you cant really complain about assasins zerging i know infils zerge thats why theirs hardly any mids in abermen or thid bg's theirs always atleast 8 infils all pa'ing you even if your on 1%hp cause some ice wizzy spammed his little button. and its also no different to none stealthers zerging so calling anyone lame is just childish and is what spoils the game cause Mythic/GOA nerf everyone. Also how can you exploit LA styles when they are how Mythic/GOA intended them to be before hib/albs started complaining) will you still complain about SB's grouping when the LA nerf patch comes out?

F

froler-mid

mele is cool , soloing , get ganked, team up , only fair i guess :D

(had some kewl fights vs mele, 1vs1..)

E

-evull-

Originally posted by edelia
IMAO i remember it was not 10 minutes later but less less , i though i killed u minutes ago , u werent worth any rps so i though well let her alive then , haha ok then say u name each time i'll see u now i'll kill u , promise.

... exactly what does IMAO stand for? ^^

M

mele

No words again to edelia and lomald if u just fight me 1 or 2 times and i was with other sb´s is just bad luck to you lot of ppl knot that i dont zerg (thx remi, but u always killed me :p), but still saying tha im a lamer and whenever i see u too ill call 60 sbs and kill u, if u feel good for that and come here and put another post about the lamest sb in the world. thx i love u too

C

Crashtje

... exactly what does IMAO stand for? ^^

In My Arse `ole

lol xDDD, ps i think shadowblades shud be reduced to cloth, have no stealth and only ability is to weild staffs - maybe the infis wudnt moan so much :D also gifv infils Plated and Truesight xDDD

S

stighelmer

omfg noone has made THE comment yet???!!!111

Shape up people.

Someone got pwned ?

:)

D

Denisée

Just one word tho.

Mele don't try to group. He allways try to avoid groups at all cause. (can name many example).

And for everyone to say something against buffed assasins.
Last time I knew Mele didn't have a buffbot.

Give it a thought.....

H

horil

Old sad story goes on and on, havn't seen Lomald solo manytimes either tbh, and I agree with that,
Edelia never moves without sos or ip ready.

X

xplo

Adaa was the best imo, to bad she don't play anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom