To Mele

L

Lomald Umilinn

you are about the most un-skilled, lamest sb around
have you ever tried attacking anything without 6 backup sbs with exploit LA styles ?
you truly make me sick of playing.

M

moo_work

who'd have thought it , an unskilled lame sb!

whatever next?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Lomald Umilinn
you are about the most un-skilled, lamest sb around
have you ever tried attacking anything without 6 backup sbs with exploit LA styles ?
you truly make me sick of playing.

Lomald, you should know SB's will do anything to win, look at Samulhaaja or whatever, saying they should make different types of buffbots, and calling all SB to group...
Just the type of person that plays an SB is a bit lame :(
Regards, Glottis

L

Lomald Umilinn

Re: Re: To Mele

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Lomald, you should know SB's will do anything to win, look at Samulhaaja or whatever, saying they should make different types of buffbots, and calling all SB to group...
Just the type of person that plays an SB is a bit lame :(
Regards, Glottis

Didnt say them all gropued, look at topic ;)
Just pisses me off to walk into 8 buffed sbs, exploiting LA styles (givz 1.62 now).

Salamurhaaja is skilled, no complains abou thim (except for yesterday when he and jox teamed).

Edit; Critblades i have no problem with. but with the introduction of dragonstones and us patch1.62 notes *eevveerryyoonnee* is respecing into LA (imo thats an exploit spec becaues it says (quote) LA is doing waaaaaay to much damage, in the us patch notes) is even more lame becuase its instant win styles opening for 250-300 vs 28% slash and 657AF.

J

Jergiot

jox, unity, rayne are teh win imo. only those 3.

C

Crashtje

obviously he aint that unskilled if u lost to him and are whining about him here?

D

[DK]hakke

Originally posted by Jergiot
jox, unity, rayne are teh win imo. only those 3.

Jox is hard cuz of baf :)

Hardest ever 1on1s I've had is vs Rayne and Salamurhaaja (dunno if i spelled it right :) )

C

-chancer-

mele is a top class sb just cos he groups means what?

rvr is about grouping ask mythic

S

salamurhaaja

Re: Re: Re: To Mele

Didnt say them all gropued, look at topic ;)
Just pisses me off to walk into 8 buffed sbs, exploiting LA styles (givz 1.62 now).

Salamurhaaja is skilled, no complains abou thim (except for yesterday when he and jox teamed).

I'm still going solo, we just happened to pop in same place.
I usually try to avoid camping in same spot where I see other SBs.

O

old.anubis

well, cb you have no probs with, do you want to have no probs with sz too?
do you want to have no class in the game who will be able to beat you?

cry more etc.

O

old.LandShark

imho Brittha is as good as Rayne or anyone else. Seen Jox solo but way less impressive than when he's with his little fwiends :X

Originally posted by -chancer-

Yah, unfortunately they're retards and stealth doesn't degrade when there's 15 of you hiding behind the same blade of grass :great:

L

Lomald Umilinn

He is not, wouldnt say grouping with 6 rr6-7 SBs is a top class sb *laughs* and besides using LA is in *NO WAY* top class becuase of the dmg bug with it *laugs again*

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
obviously he aint that unskilled if u lost to him and are whining about him here?

I didn't loose to him, I lost to his zerg.

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by old.anubis
well, cb you have no probs with, do you want to have no probs with sz too?
do you want to have no class in the game who will be able to beat you?

cry more etc.

Because CB takes skill, SZ is just spam instant win styles for the win with endurance buffs *sighs*

Edit: With no prob i didn't mean no prob as in no resistance. I meant it as i have no problems with those that are CB's and actually rely on STEALTH MOVES and not un-stealth and spam LA styles for 200-300 damage.

It's very obviuos when a class that is supposed to rely on stealth simply unstealths and charge your opponent like a tank and still totlaly rapes any class in-game in 4 styles.

C

-chancer-

gifv recongnision

oh an cry me a river he would sooo own your ass 1vs 1

L

Lomald Umilinn

gifv recongnision

oh an cry me a river he would sooo own your ass 1vs 1

How will we ever know :>

C

Crashtje

anyone else of gimped infis complaining about shadowblades simply because they group with 3/4 and use LA ? play a different game ffs if u cant take it

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
anyone else of gimped infis complaining about shadowblades simply because they group with 3/4 and use LA ? play a different game ffs if u cant take it

Gimped, or not gimped, nothing can fight LA even 1vs1 and FG shows even less skills

M

mele

well..

Pf... No words.
Stop saying stupid things, 70 % of time i go solo is not my problem that some sb´s r near and help sometimes....Lamer? nah i think u infil just know to cry cry and cry.... Most of times i get zerged by infil zerg than i zerg infs.

And lomald u lost vs some times not vs "my zerg" that never exist.
:D

R

raisen-nesiar

lol Mele isnt lame - he's one of the good guys - ish

Good sb = Rayne,Gedan,Salamurhaaja,

L

Lomald Umilinn

Re: well..

Originally posted by mele
Pf... No words.
Stop saying stupid things, 70 % of time i go solo is not my problem that some sb´s r near and help sometimes....Lamer? nah i think u infil just know to cry cry and cry.... Most of times i get zerged by infil zerg than i zerg infs.

And lomald u lost vs some times not vs "my zerg" that never exist.
:D

The last month you've been folowed by a stelathzerg in that case ;).

If infils zerg, check RR's, I bet they are myrmidons in avarage, when sbs zerg they are Isen Herra, Flammen Herra in avarage *sighs*

I se *a lot* of spanish infils in stealth groups (usually near AMG), but when it comes to sbs they never come in less then 4 rr6+, and whenever i attack you, or you attack me, 3-4 other high RR sbs allways hits me 1 second after you hit me, or I hit you.

Just to meantion a few: Critical, Nalistah, Tiri, Dili, Hvlida(not high rr though), Agaton

Well the list can be made *v long*

C

Crashtje

Gimped, or not gimped, nothing can fight LA even 1vs1 and FG shows even less skills

What use are Skills if u get rps killing lone infis ? easy rps if u ask me

H

Haldar

Edit: With no prob i didn't mean no prob as in no resistance. I meant it as i have no problems with those that are CB's and actually rely on STEALTH MOVES and not un-stealth and spam LA styles for 200-300 damage.

1) 3 days (or so) ago Sxx made - guess what - same thing. ie he saw me running, unstealthed, ran to me and i had to fight :) i won it - but shouldn't he "rely on STEALTH MOVES" like that "mythic"al _true_assasin_ ? ;)
2) when debuffed, my Doublefrost hits for 120-180 mainhand, Comeback hits for 150-200.

It's very obviuos when a class that is supposed to rely on stealth simply unstealths and charge your opponent like a tank and still totlaly rapes any class in-game in 4 styles.

ehh...let your words be delivered to the ears of God. the only class i can kill in 4 styles is...well...a caster. Sometimes 1 style may be enough too - PA with a good crit. Any other class will require more attacks.

=====================

why ppl still keep posting this crap about LA damage?

E

edelia

Not true didn't loose yet for 4 days or more a fight against a solo sbs , jox or salamuradjhaa or ... but the thing is , i do respec salamuradjhaa and jox and a few othe sbs.... i do not respec mele i think he is a lame one .

K

kra

yeh edelia maybe its because you're skilled enough to run away from sbs if you dont have ip ready.

E

edelia

Originally posted by kra
yeh edelia maybe its because you're skilled enough to run away from sbs if you dont have ip ready.

LOL what the fuck with ip now imao . did u see me run in anytime ???? say when where cause in all this week i didn't run once imo . ip or not . and btw so what if i use ip ?? u have dodger 5 or well all the pasive ra i don't have so , just use all u ra ^points , play clever like oo a zerg well i am couragous just run to them ... and die. And btw as i said since when sbs fear a minstrel ip ??? =p yeaa u right maybe we should need nerf , maybe our ip need to be taken out as u la and endurence regen thingy .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom