To late to start playing?

Meduza

One of Freddy's beloved
If I were to start all over, Id make a cleric (if I were stupid enuf to start in Albion). Then at lvl 50 u have a guild, and a char u can change to a Buff Bot, and then make ur true char... The Infiltrator, ofc! ;)

inviteme

Fledgling Freddie
id say the best starter class is a sm, if you ever want another class having a sm makes it 10x easier/faster. sm:s is also a pretty good bet for RvR. The only class id take over a SM is a healer, but most people don't like playing healers and they are prolly harder to play well than a sm. Serverwise id go prydwen, atleast before it was alot friendlier over there, this might have changed tho.

Whatever you do go with what is most likely to be fotm, because when you get to 50 and see all the thane-groupies waiting 6h to get a useless group you will be very happy that you didn't listen to their BS.

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
Alb

if u start up in Alb / excal let me know :) i don't mind helping new ppl in game :fluffle:

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Meduza said:
If I were to start all over, Id make a cleric (if I were stupid enuf to start in Albion). Then at lvl 50 u have a guild, and a char u can change to a Buff Bot, and then make ur true char... The Infiltrator, ofc! ;)

no more infis pls .)

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
if u come onto hib/exc, give Healer a tell, i dont mind helping people who are new, gives them at least a nice memory of there first few days etc :), or first week :)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
thanes arent (supposed to be! ) pure melee :p

stormcalling for the win :worthy:
Thanes suffer the general hybrid issue though - their spells are very much weaker than a pure caster. For instance I recall at a keep defence a thane decided to mjollnir my mentalist - he spotted me first, easily. He started casting, I had time to target him and cast stun before his spell completed then nuked him dead. gotta love the really high dex and fast spells on casters. :p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Danya said:
Thanes suffer the general hybrid issue though - their spells are very much weaker than a pure caster. For instance I recall at a keep defence a thane decided to mjollnir my mentalist - he spotted me first, easily. He started casting, I had time to target him and cast stun before his spell completed then nuked him dead. gotta love the really high dex and fast spells on casters. :p

It was a stupid thane then if he didnt used his insta dd when he saw you casting, unless you have qc'ed it of course.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
People make new characthers all the time, and with alot of items being non-tradable they are on the same level as you are (although they will have more knowledge of the game)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Nah qc sucks - slow and uses lots of power. He may have already used it, instas do have a timer after all. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom