To GoL a.k.a. Selfish bastard gits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sorusi

darkness falls, alb fontier (might be a good time you ppl start learning some maps), dartmoor, barrows, midd frontier...

Im no fan @ gol but they do provide lots of help for albion with holding relics etc :p

Sounds like your jelous for them getting great and you getting none, now off explore alb frontier there is one if you havnt heard wich most ppl have forgotten, and its just lovely when those ppl are on raids and get lost and they cant find in their own frontier cos they are some plvled afk mongoose :p

and as allways keep up the whine :clap: :clap:

O

old.Outlaw

Originally posted by Hatt
:clap: :clap:
GOGO Outlaw's gang! luv you :wub:

rofl Hatt don't bring me into this:clap:

<--- has nothing to do with XPing, anything, anywhere unless it gives RPs or drops L337 drops.....that certainly leaves those little b34ch fr34ks out!

PS SissyFoo I have grouped with u in Emain and had a good time, I am a little surprised and this post now...

S

statix

Originally posted by Jiggs
a bitchy tangler post :)

like meeting an old friend who you suddenly remember why you never kept in touch with...

Just had to repost this
after reading the whole thread ( v.bored at work ) this sums it all up entirely.

Rofl @ Jiggs :) :) :)
you made my day.

A

alithiel50

The Beach Tangler spot should only be camped by a 40+ person zerg of levels 15-30 with 1x 25+ PBAE in every group.... or am I on the wrong server board? :p

G

gunner440

ur in excal forums.. camlann ones are below :D

A

alithiel50

Maybe the people with grievances should go play on Camlann.... then if they have a problem with people camping spots they can just pk them! :p

V

Vasconcelos

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

Camping a tree spot is entirely different. Each spot can take one group; everyone knows that. Even retards, NAS NAS NAS XDXDXD.

But if I'd been doing the beach (Which I can do solo also, kinda.) and another group came along then, no matter how long I'd been there, I would have no right to whinge or claim it as my own. And I, unlike some, would know that. NAS NAS NAS XDXDXD.

a.

THX for the free flaming.

Ur post lose all its credibility when u start writing shiit like that.

Show more respect

G

g0ldenbone

Ho .... Hum ....

Cant believe I just read this whole thread...

Crazy argument really (or the instigation of it is at the very least).

GoL have been nothing but courteous to me personally and have occationally helped me out.. seems to me like agression for the sake of it against them.

my 2c anyways

G

Gahldir

Haven't read it all but...

... If you are the first group at a spot then you imho have all the right to be there as long as you wish.

... If your group can pull faster then a spawn fast, then the spawn should NOT be shared since your group doesn't make the spawn shareable.

---

So, if Herbal is right and his group was ready to pull as fast as these tanglers at the beach repoped, then the sissywhatever's group had nothing to do at this spawn. and that is my opinion.

O

old.Ramas

imho,

The tanglers (both tree and beach) can take at least 2 groups each. Sure, it's a little slower, but you'll get over it.

Though it also wouldn't hurt if more people tried DM for xp.

As for the rest of this thread.

/yawn

Really not sure why BW is considered a sensible place to deal with whines about individual guilds. If you have an issue with GoL players talk to their officers in game. If you don't like the response try to avoid them in future. How bringing this thread here was going to help is a little beyond me.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by old.Ramas

Really not sure why BW is considered a sensible place to deal with whines about individual guilds. If you have an issue with GoL players talk to their officers in game. If you don't like the response try to avoid them in future. How bringing this thread here was going to help is a little beyond me.

Wel it keeps me entertained at work, has to count for samething :)

K

Kralen

Originally posted by old.Ramas
So right, you are so right. Somebody can close or better delete that foolish post. Or better dont close it, I am laughing my ass off seeing peeps argue and discuss about such a stupid thing like that.

M

Molten Lava

Cabalists and sorcs with RA-dot

<general whine>

Above chars shouldn't be allowed to play in Lyon. Simple as that. Go level somewhere else coz you turn Lyon into a hell with semi-Dotted-screaming gobbo's aggro everywhere and much too dangerous for any other normal-group to use AoE-spells because you will get aggro and die from gobs hitting you from all four directions

</general whine>

now reaction to the thread. Beach is for 2 groups. claiming it with 7 people in one group is plain stupid. Ignore and them and let all players have fun at gobbo's not just one

N

)nick(

Nah, I found him in the end. How stupid is it that they put two sm trainers in the same building!

K

kirennia

Nowhere is it written that lvl 50's cant use the tanglers really; if they were there first then so be it I'm afraid. I for one am fed up with seeing level 50 people with less than 10 days played time in emain cause they haven't got a clue (from pwrlvling)but still it wont stop it...

Just like it isn't written that trees cant b camped by 50 lvl 30's or advisors for the lower lvl's too (like back in the good ol' days)

Think about it, everyone is intitled :/

A

Aurelius A

--------------------------------------
cabalists and sorcs using RA dot

Molten Lava <general whine>

Above chars shouldn't be allowed to play in Lyon. Simple as that. Go level somewhere else coz you turn Lyon into a hell with semi-Dotted-screaming gobbo's aggro everywhere and much too dangerous for any other normal-group to use AoE-spells because you will get aggro and die from gobs hitting you from all four directions
-------------------------------------

just a litle correction for you molten lava, when a sorc uses a there RA dot you do not get any of the pulled mobs left alive (so no half dotted gobos left running around) as the sorc Aoe Dot is just so much more powerful then the cabbie one.

S

sst

lol this is the best post i have read in a long time Sis. Have u ever group and xping Gol group before this post? All i can say is that you are a big whinner. I have done four char to 50 thou tanglar and trees group. For all that time i don't think i have offeneded anyone and yet on ur first char you can pissed off a Gol group well done matey. At 47.5 u should be doing trees anyway u say that ur group was for tanglar only i agree with but way not D famer or higher they are good xp too. but i think u were there like all the rest for fast xp's. so what was wrong with lvl 50 asel there to lvl his guildies ?? ain't we supposed to look after our guildies ??
As for Gol beening greedy i will answer i now. Anyone who know me or partnered me knows what i am like. If a spot is taken i will go else where or wait. If my group disband because of waiting i will form another or put my self on the find list. I would never ever slag people off just becasue they been there for 12 hours. in most gol tree groups i been in we invite people to our group even if we were managing with 7 if they asked. But i never have the pleasure of teaming and i don't think i will ever have the chance to introduce u to our guild.
So plz be nice to others groups and in turn they will be nice to u too. And don't slag a guild off just because u had a single run in with them.

:) anyone who partnered me can posted here too wether they love me or hate me to say what i say are true or not
. ( SB and NS are welcome to post too ;)

flame away

D

daphatfriar

/em Reads sst's post:

6/10 for content
2/10 for spelling

See me after lesson today pls ;)

S

starblade

I have done four char to 50 thou tanglar and trees group

/shivers :p

Thought I'd post to keep this new tangler thread alive as it is getting some people through a boring day :)

F

Flimgoblin

Hrm I'd say things like:

You don't own a camp, you do own a pull.
and
Debuffing people's pulls is the height of lameness.

but I'd have to also point out that:

Whines on barrysworld do nothing except amuse us people stuck at work.

so I'll just laugh at the people killing tanglers and recommend dartmoor :)

B

Belomar

Originally posted by fl-gorre
ppl/grps cant claim a spot
PLin is evil and gets on other pplz nerves
tanglerz is ment for lvl38-44
gnagnagnagna
so bored and sick of albz tanglerz stress

ive seen ppl farmin entire spawnz 7/7 24/24
i just wonder if they got nothing better to do then gettin on all the 38-43ich albz their nerves expect for that gray alt of them

quit the mindless PL
This is an interesting comment, coming from a level 50 Sorceress who not long ago was bragging about how she was soloing tanglers for 0.15 bubble a pull at level 49.

With Cerdin, I made it routine to get up early in the morning to have the tanglers all to myself. :)

S

statix

/em wonders if there is any way we can bitchy fight threads to blink off and on repeatidly , so we know to tune in , when a good bitchy comment has been made and if a fights still going on ;)

Btw Im also thinking of setting up a pager service , so everyone can get the latest comment asap. on all the latest whine threads and Guild tell offs.

patent pending / patent pending / patent pending

< J/K>
< Sigh > Bored at work again < /Sigh >

V

Vireb

Originally posted by -Dreama-

It's like looking at a room full of newborns...so innocent, so much to learn.
and your a 'Know it all????' :clap: :clap:

B

bf_kate

Originally posted by -Dreama-
You people are so cute.
Thinking that anything you post on BW makes a shit bit of difference to the way people behave or think.
It's like looking at a room full of newborns...so innocent, so much to learn.

If only we had your wisdom . . .
:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom