to Emain Macha rvr ppl

D

daphatfriar

Alot of fuss about some simple rules really:

1) If they wave their arms they're a caster.

2) If they have a weapon out they are a tank.

3) If they stand still they are mezzed.

Kill in this order.

'Nuff said really :)

S

sorusi

yeah an nice post, if only the rest 90% of the albs would be able to read this... and learn it.. heh.. well some ppl just like being semi afk in their brain or something? :p

S

StormriderX

Since when do you guys need strategy? Tis rare to see albs in less than 2fg running about if not more for easy zerging ;)

A

Apathy

Originally posted by stormriderx
Since when do you guys need strategy? Tis rare to see albs in less than 2fg running about if not more for easy zerging ;)

I wouldn't have thought your highest lvl char has seen much RvR, then. Certainly not enough to make such a statement.

a.

S

StormriderX

Spent a fair amount of time in RvR though obviously not as much as the veterans of the game - im only new. Just a little dissapointed with the level of zerging in RvR - and not just by you guys, hell mids and hibs do it too im just bored and having a little fun with ya ;). To me though its more fun when fg on fg or 1 on 1 - just my 2c from a newbie.

A

Apathy

I've seen you once in RvR. This was in Odin's at the AMG. Around 1fg and a group of 3 (Both there separately.) of Albs against more than 2fg of Hibs.

Wouldn't be too clever for me to extrapolate this into proving you only move around in a metazerg, would it?

People in glass houses should go to the toilet when it's dark. :p

a.

B

brommix

Bump....in reply to Trinilims post i think this is good for people to have a look at :)

T

Tilda

if people will stop bumping this post, and someone can write out veeshans post in a nice sensible order, w/o spelling mistakes
neat paragraph's etc I could sticky it.

Tilda

R

Relin

mosty very good however.

2. Charge : guys its Very bad to see how we do charges... Half ppl charge in - half run back or stay ...
i understand we have Bad communications b/c no worked alliance chat for most of realm - so try to get idea like that :
if you see that MOST highlvls Charging around you - Charge too

you are right but not all at once, to charge well you charge staggered. not so far back u cant help but far enough back u dont just add to the mezzed line

( my apologise if this was amended elsewhere at work so not got time to read all 64 replies :) )

B

brommix

I just have to bump this one a 3rd time....gotta love the aggression in the text :)

C

cougar-

Originally posted by old.Jazhara
Ever played with me, Antiarch?

No? Then STFU, cause i don't know you.

Jazhara

PS: Buffbot gives me 350 Hps more - so i could try to kill some stupid played heroes, that's it.
But doesn't matter, minstrels will soooo suck in 1.50 not even with 10 buffbots worth playing anymore.

rly?

B

bahamuts

Originally posted by old.Jazhara
Level means nothing if you are a good player or not.

I jumped several green/grey groups that took me down cause they played well.

Jazhara

hihi, I never lost against a green/grey group

this thread is kinda old :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom