to Emain Macha rvr ppl

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Ozwin
Good players are born through practice of the game. The best players are there because they obviously have more time on their hands than your average person and have levelled quicker.
as more and more players level the distance will close and then these rp farmers will not find it so easy.

Fatbelly and Teza spring to mind. Oh how many chuckles they musta had when we were all greys. Can u imagine it?
And where are they now? Just not as much fun when u have competition is it? Or when your enemy can actually hit you? :rolleyes:

D

-Dreama-

I hear a lot of "They could have given me a chance"

how many gery middies/hibbies did you take down today?

personally I figure if you're in RvR and I run into you and you're to low lvl to touch me...score me some free rp, even if it is only 1 or 2 lol

D

-Dreama-

God knows I've been 1 shot killed enought to give them a few free rps!

C

censi

Aye, considering theres usually more ALBs in our frontier than there are HIBs (during primetime) I always wonder why you never achieve anything?? Someone suggested it was because all you ALBs were a useless bunch of cuntz??? Interesting theory?? Perhaps you should ask Mystic to beef up your realm a little bit more???

And about these lame RP farmers, Theyl'll be another one soon milking your ass for every little drop.

C

Cerverloc

never achieve anything
Ahh is that so. I was waiting for something like that. Here comes the pain hib. We don't need to exploit the game to get realmpoints. And never achieve anything?? When are you going to get your first relic?? 2005?? We have taken relics and retaken them. You think thats easy? Its not coz you can't even through the 2nd wall.

So if we are talking about achieving things here its obvious that Hibernia is the one that achieved the least of all 3 realms.

Keep it coming hibs, more food for my halberd please.

K

Khalen

More Albs during prime time? Well to my information we can't beat Hibs at one time and Mids at the other time... Sure we did in the beta but that was without all those nasty new things people discovered. And do you enjoy camping TPK? Because that's what happens now most of the time. People just don't bother about RvR anymore

O

old.FIN

BUMP

BUMP

I will Bump this post for next week

I luv u Vessy =)

C

censi

chaps, I loggon to the servers this afternoon, there were a total of 1749 players online. I speak to some friends the break down is as follows

404 on hib
612 on Alb
593 on Mid

( i know it dont add up to the web page total numbers but its close)

Dont you think that might have something to do with the fact we are "under achieving"??

These numbers are pretty consistent too. (when I can be bothered to check them with friends on other realms)

Veesham hit the nail on the head when he talked about your lack of RVR tactics and organisation.

Give it a fw more months and the numbers should even out, then you will see how we fair.

O

old.Filip

Nopes ...

Hibs and Mids sux just as much as the albs :)

lots of hgh lvl albs just have given up RvR in emain becuase of the Mezzing/chain Rooting etc ...

do a /who bard 45 50 and ask some friends to do a /who sorc 45 50

O

old.Rook

Filip is right - i stopped RvR and stuff ´cause the usual bugs and exploits... wall fighting / chain root and mezz - still waiting for some patches to reactivate my account again

P.S. Btw - hi filip ^^

P.S.S. maybe i should update my sig - rofl

O

old.Karamon

Originally posted by Veeshan
...Who to Kill if you are in RvR :
VS Mids : Kill DWARFS Who Stay back ! 75% of them are Healers and Casters
Dwarfs with Swords Axes and Tower Shields you must to Screw - thats NOT healers
KIll Kobolds! most of em are casters and archers - Run for Kobold and smash his head !
when all healers dead Middies are no problem they are all based on healers in mass rvr

Thx for the tip, I never know what class are those scum midis..

O

old.Ruk

NooOoo, dont kill the cute and cuddly little dwarf :(

S

-serra-

Originally posted by old.Ozwin
Good players are born through practice of the game. The best players are there because they obviously have more time on their hands than your average person and have levelled quicker.
as more and more players level the distance will close and then these rp farmers will not find it so easy.

Nice piece by the way, good couple of tips ...

getting lvl 50 wont make you a better player.. no matter how fast you do it, and how on earth will RP farming stop when more ppl get higher lvl?
let me tell you a little secret, the higher lvl ppl are- the more RP they give :p wohoo... I fail to see you point...

And to veesh.. nice post good reading :)

And to jazz.. Minstrels will always be Uber.. ;D

PS: I WANT REALM ABILITIES NOOOW :D

O

old.Mousah

the only problem, there always seem to be a dumbass multi nuker that brakes the mezz and gets us all killed by doing so :/

S

Sabu_ro

Good post Veeshan but .....How can you play with a mid ??? !!!

Good work in emain every day Vees

O

old.goldenbone

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP, BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP, BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

(to the tune from the great escape)

O

old.Wildfire

still true today, and people still havent learned :( why topped btw?

B

brommix

ehhm this is an original post from Veeshan if you see its dated back in May...and I bumped cause i thought it would be GOOOD reading for alot of people :))

T

Tranquil-

Also the Veeshan account ingame is NOT linked to this account, so the one posting with old.Veeshan is still the old Veeshan that made the sorc in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom