to Emain Macha rvr ppl

O

old.Veeshan

Part 1. " curse of albion " - Dun Crimmhain :
Miss tells to guild " pulling headless highlanders - get ready for rp pharm "..
1 minute later :

Elessias jumps in wall takes his usual exploiting spot
Hing jumps in wall takes his usual exploiting spot
Ranger NXX jumps in wall takes his usual explotiong spot

1 minute later :
main chat of Veeshan :
/who Emain Macha
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
/ 80 players in Emain Macha

Briton xx was just killed by Guardian
Highlander xx was just killed by Elessias
Highlander xx was just killed by Hing
Saracen xx was just killed by Guardian
Avilonian xx was just killed by Snow
Avilonian xx was just killed by Trapp
Avilonian xx was just killed by Urca
Briton xx was just killed by Hing
Highlander xx was just killed by Elessias
etc etc etc etc

Elessias tells to guild " hey anybody plz bring me more arrows i had 200 with me and wasted them all already:( made me only 5 000 rp damn albs had to many new ressed "

10 minutes later Veeshan's main chat :
/who Emain Macha
/ 15 players in Emain Macha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THATS DAMN NOT FUN MY REALMMATES
THAST HOW YOU PLAY MOST OF TIME AROUND HIBERNIAL RP-PARADISE CALLED DUN CRIM!!
S T O P T H A T P L E A S E
DO NEVER CHASE TO CURSED KEEP
N E V E R
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 :
i will write some tips they should ( i hope ) help to our ppl in rvring :
1. crowd control : in same numbered battles win side who have better crowd control ( better ae mezing rooting stunning )
Goal of Crowd Control is to take so many as possible enemies out of battle for get time to kick rest of em.
!!!RESPECT MEZ !!!
Its VERY simple - Never attack frozen enemies ( who doesnt move doesnt fight doesnt cast )
Always go for moving/casting/shooting ones

2. Charge : guys its Very bad to see how we do charges... Half ppl charge in - half run back or stay ...
i understand we have Bad communications b/c no worked alliance chat for most of realm - so try to get idea like that :
if you see that MOST highlvls Charging around you - Charge too

3. To ALL MELEERS and Archers :
Take Out ALWAYS Casters Stealthers Healers
Never fight with Tanks ! untill robbers up
Remember tank cant kill you so fast as casters do but you can kill caster much faster then you kill any tank - let alb casters deal with those enemy tanks - also good idea if you have shield stun to stay near Alb casters and Slam enemy tincan who charges them. very good for Smiters to be caster-protectors b/c of PBA mez
IF you have cleric in group ( not stupid cleric who get crazy face and nuke non stop w/o noticing his tank die - good cleric i mean who even can use HEAL button ) --> then SCREW tanks - RUN and kick damn Enchanters Eldritches Mentalist and other 2hits death stuff - they do damage ! If Caster sprint out of you - Jump nearest one ( who casts-moves ) then back to first etc dont let em cast at all

Who to Kill if you are in RvR :
VS Mids : Kill DWARFS Who Stay back ! 75% of them are Healers and Casters
Dwarfs with Swords Axes and Tower Shields you must to Screw - thats NOT healers
KIll Kobolds! most of em are casters and archers - Run for Kobold and smash his head !
when all healers dead Middies are no problem they are all based on healers in mass rvr

Vs Hibs : KILL Lurikeens and Elves!
Yea Elves must be your main target even with micro creatures called Lurikeens ! kill them ASAP - totally screw Fribolgs they suck
Kill Musicants and Drewids!
Yea if you see person with LUTE! or DRUMS!
KILL asap screw anybody else just destroy this music
if its choice who to kill casting elf or music guy - go for nearest if he run then rejump other
they are same dangerous for our brave realmmates

4. Teach your n00bie friends :
Dont keep info in your heads - see newbie who gets his first days in rvr - tell him few tips - will save from a lot of troubles

P.S kinda chaotic thread ehe i wanted to do it much more informed and better organized but i have not much time and kinda stressed :)

P.S 2 : Really Lets stop these mass death every day near Dun Crimm walls - you cant win over exploiters even 1 ranger can stop 50 albs using wall bug ( well if you dont use rams )

Dum Crimm = cursed
feck it just dont chase to close to it - hibs will come back and youll slain em again thats np

P.S 3 : again for all Meleers : Always Run in - there stay cheap and easy casters/healers who must die first - just GO and Take EM!

Veeshan 48lvl 350+k rp Sorceress/49lvl 500+k rp skald ( Kay server ) <- you can trust me, i got a little expierence in this game

O

old.Obelix

amen

amout of times I've been ganked because someone pulls CC and rangers to AMG is uncountable

still, most be great for the hibs, knowing they have a an RP farm

A

Antiarch

I wish that this thread will be read by all albs.

O

old.Trapp|Uberleech

Originally posted by Veeshan
- also good idea if you have shield stun to stay near Alb casters and Slam enemy tincan who charges them.

if there were any enemy tincans would be good idea :p

O

old.Organ-Grinder

gotta agee with main post . every single night without fail dumb asses chase hibs all the way down the valley . when they should know full well there are lts of patrols at the end of it . thus 99% of the time pulling guards and dying . i dont even go past the entry to that valley now cos of the patrols at the end of it and if i do go further in its when we takin/trying keeps .. now i ussually just stay at alb wall with all other folks tat aint dumb and sit n wait for inc hibs/mids that chasin the albs that have cc's after em :p and then run if the cc's come as far as corner , rvr atm in albion is a shambles becuase nobody seems to b takin charge . all these leet so called uber guilds that are being formed all seem to be thinking about themselves only .and how many rp's they can harvest ,

O

old.krane

Too bad those ppl who actually charge downt to Dun Crim will not read this...

A

Antiarch

'Tincans' huh must be that skald on Kay talking

K

Khalen

I agree with Veeshan... I don't get it why some albs think they can raid it at 8 o clock when it's primetime... For god sake at 8 Emain is crouded with the daily RvR people...

O

old.BJ|Bored

If i could just add

''if you dont know where your going let some1 with a map lead'

;)

T

tilde

Nice one veesh, hope ppl do it instead of just read it ;)

C

cougar-

haha omg havent had so much fun on this forum. gonne write one for middies to :clap:

O

old.Jazhara

I wish you luck veeshan, but you know that 90% of all online gamers are lousy players and cannonfodder for the other 10% ;)

Jazhara

A

Antiarch

No offence Jaz, but 'buff bot' wont make U a good player...

K

Khalen

ROFL well hibs felt it yesterday in emain ;) I think I was on a killing spree on their chat logs... I killed a lot of those casters and bards. (any got a screenie of that from hib side?) Thanks to the nice rejuv clerics we had in the team who kept me healed all times (awesome jobs m8s, never seen any better then you guys). I could swing my halberd from side to side, slaughtering those elfs and lurikeens to the other end of the bowl... All I can say is this: Thanks for a great night, finally a tank can be useful again :)

O

old.Jazhara

Ever played with me, Antiarch?

No? Then STFU, cause i don't know you.

Jazhara

PS: Buffbot gives me 350 Hps more - so i could try to kill some stupid played heroes, that's it.
But doesn't matter, minstrels will soooo suck in 1.50 not even with 10 buffbots worth playing anymore.

O

old.Ozwin

Good players are born through practice of the game. The best players are there because they obviously have more time on their hands than your average person and have levelled quicker.
as more and more players level the distance will close and then these rp farmers will not find it so easy.

Nice piece by the way, good couple of tips ...

O

old.Lethul

Not nice to miss inform the Albs like this Veeshan, i really think you should ignore the kobolds. _IGNORE_ _THE_ _KOBOLDS_.
We be friendy little creatures.. we make love, not war

O

old.Nix

I took my lvl 20 cleric for my first look at RvR (obviously couldn't fight, just thought I'd get screenies). Stupid hibbies kept one hitting me, died 5 times =P. It was good fun, although they could of given me a chance, instead of killing someone 20+ lvls lower than them and all on his lonesome, in 1 hit =/.

O

old.Jazhara

Level means nothing if you are a good player or not.

I jumped several green/grey groups that took me down cause they played well.

Jazhara

O

old.Nix

edit- this post didn't make sense, so I erased it
At least I think it didn't make sence, it might of =P

O

old.Anarki

Change the name of the thread to ALBS READ IT ASAP!!!!
But doubt Albion will suck less in RvR anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom