To Chean

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Killed you so many times solo and you have never killed me once solo..
Today you finally got your first kill on me along with 6 of your friends.. you know usual gank squad with minstrel, scout etc etc

And you do a /laugh

only laugh here is you who play a owerpowerd class and still cant kill shit unless you zerg.. INCONNU GIMP

Svartur

Fledgling Freddie
Chean is one the few infils you should respect.
Nice chap and normally solo, I bet he just happend to be in the same area as the zergling gimps. ;)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably is solo but as ever there are always 2fgs of other alb stealth ready to insta-add at the first sign of leech meat.

Chean

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:
Today you finally got your first kill on me along with 6 of your friends.. you know usual gank squad with minstrel, scout etc etc

And you do a /laugh

only laugh here is you who play a owerpowerd class and still cant kill shit unless you zerg.. INCONNU GIMP

Haha now i must laugh.... U never killed me solo... And everytime i see u with my SH I always see other stealthers, that might be why i havnt killed u yet

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
ÖLÖLÖLÖLÖ YUO AER OF TEH SAWK M8YTEYTYYETY :eek7:

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about that Teaspoon, but where'd this newb come from ?

:m00:

Krait

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
Where'd this "stealthers must solo" code come from?

From the same people who say RvR must be Fg v FG. :/

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Oldfaravid said:

gifv movies & screenies and we might believe that next time mistar LOTR d00d

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Theres not an evil bone in cheans weedy body. Leave him alone! Hes fragile :(

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Svartur said:
Nice chap and normally solo, I bet he just happend to be in the same area as the zergling gimps. ;)
^^

/Mirea

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Svartur said:

Think I'll quote Svart here too ;)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Svartur said:

Such fotm to quote this... don't want to stay behind

And I think rolling a Inconnue inf earns respect anyway since it's not the "best" race for an infiltrator... Chean must be a Roleplayer or something ^^

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia said:
Such fotm to quote this... don't want to stay behind

And I think rolling a Inconnue inf earns respect anyway since it's not the "best" race for an infiltrator... Chean must be a Roleplayer or something ^^

<yawn>

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Then Chean i think you have a slow memory, I remember having killed you 5 times solo last 3 weeks atleast.. but perhaps your unbuffed.. The combo of being Inconnu and Having a name thats not spelled 1000 way sure makes you a "memorable opponent". And I dont whine about getting jumped bye lots of alb stealthers cause it happens all to often.. I just reacted on this guy who have lost every single solo encounter with me that starts laughing at me when he gets his first kill on me..

Maybe he was like "Yesssss REVENGE AT LAST"

And I do respect you for soloing alot thats admirable these days..

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Gizor said:

<points at Gizor>

look look another roleplayer ...they're taking over the game ... quick someone speak leet before this roleplaying game gets taken over by ... ehh .. roleplayers!!!

Ah wait ... we always have Flesh ... he'll keep us safe from teh evul roleplayers ...

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
why is that Shanaia? Inconnus can dragonfang you too, nothing else matters rly. :m00:

Kahland

One of Freddy's beloved
Chean always soloes. At least he has been doing so all the times i've been in emain, also the times i've been playing my scout.

The thing that really kills soloers and holds them from soloing, especially the week that i played my scout, before i quickly accepted that it was impossible to solo and still get a decent amount of rps. It's the stealthers that "duo's" especially all the stealthers whining about albs stealthzerging, and they go in their duos themselves, and blames others for ruining the soloing age of stealthers. Even though the only thing they do is killing of the ones that actually still does it from Albion.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
Well done chean .. you've arrived .. your very own Whine thread ...

Well done m8 ...

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
TeaSpoon said:
Where'd this "stealthers must solo" code come from?
By zerging you don't face the risk to die. You don't get fair fights. You don't have fun (this is a scientific fact, dont even think about arguing). Its RP farming at its lamest.

By soloing you face dangers like getting a heart attack irl. :eek6:

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
I was going to post here but didn't have another 31 people with me to help so decided against it :( No way am I going to solo post in this thread!

mikey

Fledgling Freddie
U shud all roll/play overt char's, ur all cowards imo ;)

morchaoron pls pls change that howible avatar, gives me the creeps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom