To Chean

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Kahland said:
Chean always soloes. At least he has been doing so all the times i've been in emain, also the times i've been playing my scout.

The thing that really kills soloers and holds them from soloing, especially the week that i played my scout, before i quickly accepted that it was impossible to solo and still get a decent amount of rps. It's the stealthers that "duo's" especially all the stealthers whining about albs stealthzerging, and they go in their duos themselves, and blames others for ruining the soloing age of stealthers. Even though the only thing they do is killing of the ones that actually still does it from Albion.

This is so true. And it goes for any realm.

Chean

Fledgling Freddie
Mattis if u think u can kill me solo lets have a duel then ;o

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
First of all people are fools for thinking I whine about the zerg.. I dont i whine about the laugh he started pulling after the gank squad had killed me..

Sure we can have a duel.. but as said duels against assassins always goes bad.. im relying on that you either go out of stealth bye clumsy ness so I can hit you first or as it been in our previous fights you dont get PA in and I got IP up.. Doing a straight duel would give you all the upperhands we Hunters try to take of you bye standing against a wall to not get pa or strafing moment you see a infil near etc etc.. And sure you mostly solo thats why it was so said to see you laughing at me when you finally got your kill in a squad.. Had most respect for you before this incident, even sometimes hoped to find you solo..

Oh andRizza and some other SBs saw me having a fight 1 on 1 with a infil who jumped me.. they did nothing accept ask me if I had IP up just so they wouldnt jump the gun to early .. I won the fight and it was kinda nice being cheered on bye 3 sbs doing nothing other then just cheering.. thats honourable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom