To Bloodlustyy and his crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
myrmidia said:
I'm wondering mate, how rewarding is it to take down a solo char (obviously running solo, no speed, no other char in the vicinity) with a fg?

I don't mind being run over "accidentaly" by a fg, but comon, steamrolling a soloer with a fg at your rr, time after time, that must be a thrill no? I got a prime word for that, but i'll keep it to a nice pathetic. :puke:

I'm so sick of those "great" fg's running around (not all, but there are very few exceptions) complaining about add's while they just take down every soloer. Just stfu if you take down every solo char trying to find a 1 on 1 fight.

Btw, almost had a nice solofight with you Bliizard :clap:
Looking forward to get one with ya asa i got my final equip arranged, although i'll prolly get my butt majorly kicked.

would u not ever add on fg when they would fight fg? I bet u would add, so kill soloers cuz they ruin other fights!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
I got killed by fg,about as stupid whine reason as "i got killed on DF!"

Fellavader

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:
would u not ever add on fg when they would fight fg? I bet u would add, so kill soloers cuz they ruin other fights!

Yes, all soloers add! kill them all and burn their corpses :rolleyes:

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

what are you up 2 lately anyway ? :D

[FC]Maramar

Fledgling Freddie
take no prisoners,kill all enemies!EXCEPT duzic and kagato and hrae when he is solomode!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i must laugh at these posts sometimes:)
I ca understad the frustrasion in getting killed over and over again.
But what im fed up are some people i see whining and thinking to myself....hmm....they keep talking about being honorable etc and rp hormey here and there. I mean some people are pure arsholes against others in other situasions in game and very egoistic. Did they suddenly develop a consience all of a sudden and an honor for that type of situasion:p?
Also people have to start understanding that not everyone can meet up with their cross realming friends or play as much rvr as another day in day out....which means some poeple logging on want to make their alt higher in rr and develop their character by them self or with their friends....are they not aloud to play and kill others to develop their alt???.
Its funny how people time after time try and teach others how they should play it so they can get their OWN satisfaction :)
comon....just play the darn game will ye:)
And also its funny to hear this talk about honor from people saying in other threads that roleplaying is gay etc etc....wgats that talk then if not a chance to roleplay a little:p Im not objecting to any of it...im just pointing out the nice double standards people keep showing^^
Im not pointing out any people in perticular...people prolly know themself if they fit in this picture.
over and out...

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Bloodlust said:
U do what u have 2 do m8 :D . I dont really care.. but one thing for sure, no matter how many times u add u will never c me whine it on a public server. Its just plane low imo.. i have better things 2 do.

I fully intend to m8, just dont whine when it happens, like I dont whine about fgs rolling me. It may suck, yes, but its deserved to those I add on to.

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
I fully intend to m8, just dont whine when it happens, like I dont whine about fgs rolling me. It may suck, yes, but its deserved to those I add on to.

U even read what i write 2 u :p? Ofc i wont, its just a game. Do as u please. U also pay your account, so who am I 2 tell u how 2 play? I dont even wanna go that low and begin 2 whine of such things like that. I get what i deserve. Adds adds and more adds. But not like some other peeps, who intend 2 make it public because they dont have better things 2 do, i have just learned 2 live with it.. i accept the GAME as it is.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodlust said:
U even read what i write 2 u :p? Ofc i wont, its just a game. Do as u please. U also pay your account, so who am I 2 tell u how 2 play? I dont even wanna go that low and begin 2 whine of such things like that. I get what i deserve. Adds adds and more adds. But not like some other peeps, who intend 2 make it public because they dont have better things 2 do, i have just learned 2 live with it.. i accept the GAME as it is.
Great grammer, makes you sound more like a real twat with youngsters mentality.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodlust said:

Time for you to look in with your fg an start farming solo ppl so you can get your rps before the gank grps get it an own you :touch:

Whispers

Fledgling Freddie
dunno if somone already mentioned it, since I cba to read the whole wining. I think its right would be great to meet peeps with honor in RvR that leave obviously outnumbered alone. On the other hand it would be great if mythic was able to add a 1 vs 1 area to the game one fine day so that peeps can finally get their fun fights.

my opinion have fun

W

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Whispers said:
dunno if somone already mentioned it, since I cba to read the whole wining. I think its right would be great to meet peeps with honor in RvR that leave obviously outnumbered alone. On the other hand it would be great if mythic was able to add a 1 vs 1 area to the game one fine day so that peeps can finally get their fun fights.

my opinion have fun

W

hahahaha, what the hell would you know about 1v1? useless zergling.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
lol, of all people whispers says such a thing. treat others how you want to be treated yourself ;)

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Whispers said:
I think its right would be great to meet peeps with honor in RvR that leave obviously outnumbered alone. On the other hand it would be great if mythic was able to add a 1 vs 1 area to the game one fine day so that peeps can finally get their fun fights.

my opinion have fun

W

i assume that you and your scoutfriends don't consider me (3-4 scouts) outnumbered huh. just very weird to see you posting that.

makes me laugh when stealthers attack me with 2-5 when i'm solo. like they need so many to kill me. but i don't mind, i just find it funny. i've just accepted the fact that there really are no 1 vs 1 fights, unfortunately.

and back to the subject: the day when i see albs/mids leave me alone when i'm solo and outnumbered, i will do the same next time when things are the other way around. i've left soloers alone few times when i'm running a group, but same has never happened to me when i'm running solo.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
locking this since it's technically "add whine"

It's an RvR game...

I'll be whining my head off on /gu about instadying every time I go to emain but it's the way the game is, and that's what I get for wanting to solo.

Yeah it'd be really cool if a group stopped to let one of them fight solo but it's never gonna happen - if it ever did some other fg would run over the hill and flatten them whilst they're distracted ;)

If you get added on or steamrolled or whatever don't come here lecturing people on how you think they should play with their subs. Go get even instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom