To Bloodlustyy and his crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

myrmidia

Fledgling Freddie
I'm wondering mate, how rewarding is it to take down a solo char (obviously running solo, no speed, no other char in the vicinity) with a fg?

I don't mind being run over "accidentaly" by a fg, but comon, steamrolling a soloer with a fg at your rr, time after time, that must be a thrill no? I got a prime word for that, but i'll keep it to a nice pathetic. :puke:

I'm so sick of those "great" fg's running around (not all, but there are very few exceptions) complaining about add's while they just take down every soloer. Just stfu if you take down every solo char trying to find a 1 on 1 fight.

Btw, almost had a nice solofight with you Bliizard :clap:
Looking forward to get one with ya asa i got my final equip arranged, although i'll prolly get my butt majorly kicked.

myrmidia

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, i just ported back to emain and guess what, got steamrolled again.
Your group even doesn't forget to stun... maybe i could hit someone right :touch:

You guys realy need to grow some balls or get a minor clue on some... hmm... what word should i chose here... honour maybe?

Most pathetic group i met in 2 years of playing this game tbh :eek2:

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Yeah reason there exactly to add add add add add :) show no mercy ;)

myrmidia

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not looking for mercy when in the frontiers tbh.

Would be nice though to meet some groups that leave you alone as a soloer or "waste" their time letting one of their members to give you a fair fight instead of an instant press release.

Guess that's too much to ask for in a rp-horny environment. :puke:

cuddled0rf

Fledgling Freddie
you go solo in emain as a non hib and get ganked by a fg....how odd indeed. Now spot the sarcasm.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
myrmidia said:
I'm not looking for mercy when in the frontiers tbh.

Would be nice though to meet some groups that leave you alone as a soloer or "waste" their time letting one of their members to give you a fair fight instead of an instant press release.

Guess that's too much to ask for in a rp-horny environment. :puke:

it isn't too much to ask for, considering you're asking the right group ;)

quite a few gg's will leave known soloers alive, but you're talking about bloodlusty's group here. guess its alvira driving? its a well known fact they add on everything, doesn't mean everyone is like that

i prefer not killing any nice soloer but nowadays im not leading group, can only whine on vent and hope rest listen in time. :(

myrmidia

Fledgling Freddie
Cuddleorf, go read my post again and switch your brains on... if there's a switch for that... get the sarcasm in that dude ;)
If you find it obvious that a soloer "absolutely" has to get ganked by a fg, then don't even mind looking for the damn switch, won't find it anyways...

And yeah VF, as i explicitely added in my post, some groups will not (or almost never) add :clap:
I'll never state that i didn't add myself, i'm not flawless in a game that often demands split second decisions, and i don't mind getting "caught in the fray", but getting ganked time after time in open field by the same fg of lads makes you wonder why you pay a sub for a game tbh. I like my guildies, i like my realm and i even like a bunch of my enemys :fluffle: , but on an evening like this. :eek2:

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Thing is, they kill all the solo'ers then fucking whine when you add on a fg v fg. :eek7:

myrmidia

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah Muylaetrix, you're obviously right.

A soloer trying to beat an opponent, with his/her charspecific abilities/spells/styles, his/her gains from rr and ml's, vs his/her opponent's "ablities", without relying on a group with an ma-"take-down-whatever-you-encounter-in-3-secs"-assist-train, is obviously masochistic. That's called effort, devotion, spirit and alike...

I don't mind being outclassed, it's my decision to spread my time over a sh*tload of chars, but i do mind being overrun by an overwhelming force, even more when it happens time after time by the same group.

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Vodkafairy said:

quite a few gg's will leave known soloers alive, but you're talking about bloodlusty's group here. guess its alvira driving? its a well known fact they add on everything, doesn't mean everyone is like that

i prefer not killing any nice soloer but nowadays im not leading group, can only whine on vent and hope rest listen in time. :(

I try get em not to add when i can be arsed to grp :x

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Well m8 tbh its emain.. if u wanna go solo go else where.. everyone adds now and then and its all about rp and no mercy.. u must b crazy 2 try and solo in emain.. u will get ganked by fg or less.. by me or some other fg.. and beside why r u sayin its my grp? Just because im in grp its my grp?.. If im in a zerg its my zerg? So pls grow some brain and stop the QQ.. ill never solo in emain in primetime or when i know fg´s still runing there.. When i wanna solo with my chars i go else where and i suggest u do the same. Time 2 time there is always someone who has steam rolled me by a fg, all tho i was solo. And time 2 time my fg gets added by another fg or a soloer like u, but u never hear me anounce it in FH like a big cry baby like u. And VF stfu pls.. u dont know me and i dont know u, so dont judge me because u c some gimps r QQ about me in FH.

Ps : thats the way the game is atm.. all adds in emain.U will get steam rolled if u solo 99% time in prime time. Live with it or go else where.. Or better yet go play CS and QQ there that u go steam rolled because u only had a pistol ect ect. I dont care!

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodlust said:
Well m8 tbh its emain.. if u wanna go solo go else where.. everyone adds now and then and its all about rp and no mercy.. u must b crazy 2 try and solo in emain.. u will get ganked by fg or less.. by me or some other fg.. and beside why r u sayin its my grp? Just because im in grp its my grp?.. If im in a zerg its my zerg? So pls grow some brain and stop the QQ.. ill never solo in emain in primetime or when i know fg´s still runing there.. When i wanna solo with my chars i go else where and i suggest u do the same. Time 2 time there is always someone who has steam rolled me by a fg, all tho i was solo. And time 2 time my fg gets added by another fg or a soloer like u, but u never hear me anounce it in FH like a big cry baby like u. And VF stfu pls.. u dont know me and i dont know u, so dont judge me because u c some gimps r QQ about me in FH.

Ps : thats the way the game is atm.. all adds in emain.U will get steam rolled if u solo 99% time in prime time. Live with it or go else where.. Or better yet go play CS and QQ there that u go steam rolled because u only had a pistol ect ect. I dont care!

If i was there it would be my grp ;(
And it is possible to solo in emajn but there r more grps that kill u then leave u :(

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Skaven said:
Thing is, they kill all the solo'ers then fucking whine when you add on a fg v fg. :eek7:

Yup my point exactly, get a little black book and start taking names so ya know which fg vs fg fights to add onto :)

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
yes elcain.. if u was in grp with us, and u or someone else said not 2 add or kill soloers im not stupid and just go on.. ofc i will leave them alone. But it was a grp decision 2 kill soloers or all because they kept on ading.. so insted off whinning on FH we adapted 2 the game and just killed all we could. Im sick and tired off people who cant use there head, and just give all the blame on me, because they cant spell 2 other then Bloodlustyy.

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
Yup my point exactly, get a little black book and start taking names so ya know which fg vs fg fights to add onto :)

U do what u have 2 do m8 :D . I dont really care.. but one thing for sure, no matter how many times u add u will never c me whine it on a public server. Its just plane low imo.. i have better things 2 do.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Drav said:
pfft who needs a book? by the end of the 1st hour, you'll need a frigging library to store em.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
emain is the hardest place to avoid adds or to avoid getting run over by RP horny groups, not all groups do it mind, respect to them. the ones that do add and zerg soloers you will find are the most vocal about having adds on thier fg fights :)
Some people even complain about running over soloers and adding then do it anyway when playing other toons/friends toons.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Its a wierd situation for all soloers but most of you will know alot of groups will do anything for rps, all would rather be left to solo but its part of game.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:

<3 VF =)

And thanks for not rolling my solo reaver! :)

illu

Part of the furniture
Bainshees need to die lots :>

And yes, soloing is hard mode, especially for visibles! Not sure what class you are but in emain at prime time, I find it is "hit / try and kill the lowest RR" and then try and survive the adds :> It's very much kill and be killed, but you just need a tough skin, wipe yourself down and keep plugging away.

Oli - Illu

statued

Loyal Freddie
ah remeber you :D
we was on roll with blood back on bainshee keeling anything we could, dont take personal offence :p

statued

Loyal Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
guess its alvira driving? its a well known fact they add on everything, doesn't mean everyone is like that

no1 adding was ever done unless it was zerg VF

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Bloodlust said:
U do what u have 2 do m8 :D . I dont really care.. but one thing for sure, no matter how many times u add u will never c me whine it on a public server. Its just plane low imo.. i have better things 2 do.

"Better things 2 do." in this case is steamrolling soloers with a fg off prime-time I guess.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
statued said:
ah remeber you :D
we was on roll with blood back on bainshee keeling anything we could, dont take personal offence :p

That prolly aint much the hours you run. Then as soon as a decent fg logs on and run you over like the shitgrp you are, you log instantly.

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
hehe Noaim .. dude u dont know me.. yes we get rolled by ur grp and so what? its just a game and im only online for the fun.. weither in a zerg or a fg.. im not even sry we get beaten by a gr8 grp like u have (but again, mids r easy mode) but wer still mostly random guys who just wanna have fun. and not all in grp can b satisfied 2 lose by u guys. BUT who the hell told u that im the one who always logs first?.. And what gives u the idea its my grp, and i decide when we shud log or not? FYI im almost always the one who logs last because i just wanna have some fun.. its just a GAME! But for some off u guys who dosent have better things 2 do then makin flames in FH about peeps, shud really get a girlfriend (or a dog,, i dont care). This is 2 childish tbh.. go get a lollipop and let ur mom sing u a goodnight song, cause im out off here!

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
"Better things 2 do." in this case is steamrolling soloers with a fg off prime-time I guess.

Yes cold... go get some more SS so u also can whine some more in FH. Oh and btw.. get some bread with it 2

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodlust said:
hehe Noaim .. dude u dont know me.. yes we get rolled by ur grp and so what? its just a game and im only online for the fun.. weither in a zerg or a fg.. im not even sry we get beaten by a gr8 grp like u have (but again, mids r easy mode) but wer still mostly random guys who just wanna have fun. and not all in grp can b satisfied 2 lose by u guys. BUT who the hell told u that im the one who always logs first?.. And what gives u the idea its my grp, and i decide when we shud log or not? FYI im almost always the one who logs last because i just wanna have some fun.. its just a GAME! But for some off u guys who dosent have better things 2 do then makin flames in FH about peeps, shud really get a girlfriend (or a dog,, i dont care). This is 2 childish tbh.. go get a lollipop and let ur mom sing u a goodnight song, cause im out off here!

You, as in your grp, guess that was a bit too hard to understand. But I can see how you play for fun, running a fg at 1pm ganking soloers/duos must be exciting.

Bloodlust

Fledgling Freddie
noaim said:
You, as in your grp, guess that was a bit too hard to understand. But I can see how you play for fun, running a fg at 1pm ganking soloers/duos must be exciting.

Oh im sry but u dont know there r lots off fg/zerg running around 1 pm on a saturday? is ur bed time really that early? or u just plane blind? I guess that was 2 much 2 handle with the 3 braincells u got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom