to all u noobs acuseing ppl of rp cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

trade

Fledgling Freddie
there are a lot of agro mobs in rvr areas, if u ever went by the zonewall in odin u'd see that there is a casting mob that hits the driver everitime u pass by (less rps etc)

in emain the crowd control classes often mezz with players mobs, thus suport gets hit a lot by agro mobs, and with tanks killing agro it lowers the faction with monsters and they eventualy become agro and always atack drivers

if u zerg like noobs u get less rps

in combats agains good grps u can find that a suport member gets ressed even 6 times in the same battle, that sure haptenes to me a lot, thus lowering the rps

after u kill a grp that already killed 2 fgs of ur own and brag about it thinck that their suport may have died before wajning that u wore sOOO stlong and u got no rps for ur strong plaing

so to all the albs who say cutting edge cheats all i can say is :

:kissit:
STFU imo!

PS u'll find that cutting edge never adds like noobs nor kill solo stealthers or help in stealth battles so stop the wajn and deal with it!

Lac Desariel

Fledgling Freddie
Mate i simpatise with you as its people that accuse GOL of shit and well trying to justify the truth or what ever is waisted here, You know the truth and those that matter know the truth, Fukk what the rest that dont matter think. GL play well

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
You give reasons why one or two members of a group may give less rp, but because all Emain/Odin's mobs are such low level the amount of rp they would take off would be negligable, and it doesn't explain for the entire group giving a tiny amount of rp.
A poorly constructed and executed argument.

trade

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:
You give reasons why one or two members of a group may give less rp, but because all Emain/Odin's mobs are such low level the amount of rp they would take off would be negligable, and it doesn't explain for the entire group giving a tiny amount of rp.

low level eh ? grogans and logery men are orange and yellows, levians are purps, graveyard monsters are blue, odins isn't only ice scrags there are frore lieches, bone-eaters, etc

and ps if tanks kill mobs of suport and get damadged it's the same like suport getting hit so :

:kissit:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
As if those mobs are hard to avoid. If you're getting aggro from them all the time one would question your driver's ability.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
a driver doesnt have the time to always watch for aggro (speed 5)
a stealth tho can look carefull for every square inch near them (speed 0.5?)

in odins u can get aggro pretty fast, for example comming from bled to hmg, big chance that a frostweaver hits ya
emain, also much aggro
not talking about the warder zerg taking pets, losing control... getting aggro by an ae dd or something

but aye many things can be avoided, tho not all as drivers arent perfect and have their full attention when crossing zones so aggro sometimes is normal

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
I've launched myself around Emain at speed 5 just like anyone else and it does not make it harder to avoid aggro. Everyone knows what is where, and it is very easy to avoid.

Silenzio

Fledgling Freddie
pff like killing ranger or bard for 1/3 rp...

aye so hard to avoid mob from htk to hmg or even hmg pfff

thers only a blue caster mob... and rlly u can avoid him but anyway does not make huge difference most ov the time his spell is resisted...

but again u say casualties... ok...

5 times 1 rp in the same night? nahh
not iven if he left the char afk on auto run

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
trade said:
low level eh ? grogans and logery men are orange and yellows, levians are purps, graveyard monsters are blue, odins isn't only ice scrags there are frore lieches, bone-eaters, etc
Just one question... where the hell are you going? These mobs are not in route to any keep or HMG, so i would have a little chat with your driver.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Killed a Sorc 3 times in HW other day, every time she gaves 5rps.

Pff.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Loxleyhood said:

Loxley, tbh i dont even think u know what the fuck your talking abouth.
I can assure you 1000% that none of the Cutting Edge members cheat, and that they dont use the RP bug on purpose, i know there have been some flaming lately, and we have reported it by our self to Goa to see if theres some bug that cant leave us (dunno how to explain this)

But still, none of the Cutting Edge members used the RP bug on purpose.

When this first happend all the members where so fucking irratated abouth people calling us cheaters, and if u think abouth it, what do we gain by doing such lame thing as useing this bug, what does anyone gain out of it ?

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
So the cliff beatles in Emain are the ones who run of with all the rp's :(

Seriously though...i don't accuse any of you for using any RP bug, but saying the wizzie at the zonewall in Odin's lower rp's is bs :p
He never nuked me down to 5% health.

If a support has died 6 times in a fight and you later run into another group, that support will either be worth nothing at all or the rp timer has reset and he will be worth full rp's.

What if i see a hib fight an alb and the hib wins, but only has 10% life left?
If i finish of the hib i will get full rp's. ;)

Again, i'm not saying you use any rp bugs, just that you wont notice any huge difference on the rp's if a grey mob hits a guy :)

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Im totally convinced there is some kind of bug with the realm point system.
Some give full rps some give 1-10 rps it makes no sense and the people its happening too aren't the sort to do it purposefully.

only thing we can do i send GOA examples and get them to check logs and see fi there is anythign amiss.

Berthold

Fledgling Freddie
today i killed a rr6 ranger on full hp and got 56 RP`s and lastnight i got 1 RP for a RR4ns
dunno whats going on but somthing aint right.
anyhow thats my input

fotm

Fledgling Freddie
there is no such thing as rp cheat, its lame doing it yes, but its not cheating, since when is it against coc to xp/farm or whatever in your or other realms frontier and later continue for some rvr?

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
fotm said:
there is no such thing as rp cheat, its lame doing it yes, but its not cheating, since when is it against coc to xp/farm whatever and later continue to odin's for some rvr?
Thats not the point, the point is they do it on purpose.
ie. Jumping off milegates / getting hit by a mob till near death, then getting healed and continuing to rvr.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
First run of the evening. run into a FOTM savage look at me mommy i can 2 hit anything BC group....half the group gave no more than 3 rps each.

Please stop this fucking bug its hard enough to farm rps in Albion as it is.

*edit* second run, WR same bug*

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
seriously i doubt that this is a bug they use on purpose as suddenly alot of mid groups are worth almost nothing. If it was one guild group, it might have been. But no way that 3+guilds suddenly have problems with this on purpose. I mean why suddenly now and not 6 months ago?

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
It's not jumping from walls I tested that already... Only thing else could be mobs but if he would have stayed in mob combat he would have suffered xp death. And if it was by mob combat or duels then it would mean they do it on purpose because it's every single time. But I hope it ain't that but a serious bug issue again by Mythic.

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
FH is becomming 10 times worse the BW ever was!

Khalen

Fledgling Freddie
CjkaceBM said:
Is there any particular reason why you feel the need to post 623Kb screenies, when you can compress them, lose very little quality and get a file size of 126Kb?

Pfff get a real internet connection then :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom