To all the very mature albs in thid not long ago

H

haroat

hmmmmmm, very mature... i kill one of u, 1fg albs kill me, i get a /rude from 1 alb, and thats not the first time, thid is supposed to be fun guys, not a place to /rude ppl, have a laugh, fair enough i died, wasnt annoyed, didnt expect to live, will post screenie when im on that comp again...

i wish it wud stop. no need for it imo.

A

Addlcove

so because one rude alb is a prick you decide to write a whine to "all the mature very mature albs in thid not long ago"

one guy is a prick, and you call al his peers a prick!!

way to go

prick

(no I am not darkbane)

H

haroat

read what i sed again... i sed im darkbane, and i also sed that wasnt the first time it happened, i didnt catch the name, but it wasnt the same guy both times... 2 ppl, i only sed all because i didnt get the name. let me correct myself then,

to the few immature albs....

better?

D

Dumle

Actually its not only Albs doing it matey, saw a Skald in Thid the other day that was standing over a dead Alb with his friend and spamming /cry /dismiss /rude for the entire time it took me to stealth near them and stealth out of view. Was considering telling him to stop being a moron but didnt care to get into a discussion with his kind of ppl atm.

And yes I play Mid myself, do get the occasional /rude or /cry from albs too, dont matter to me tho, whatever boosts their little fragile egos is ok with me ;)
The day I cant take an enemy emoting something at me without getting upset is the day I quit RvR:ing completely, so let them have their fun emoting stuff at you, maybe you are making their day ;)

G

Gimly

If i see a mid / hib ganked I will normaly do /cry /hug... is that a bad thing? mean it in a nice way :x

D

Dumle

/hug and /bow I do if the guy puts up a good fight, but /cry I never do, think thats considered insulting ;)

H

haroat

i dont get upset by it, i jus think theres a time n a place, n that isnt it...

H

hrodelbert

tbh i think if you're in thid you deserve everything you get

F

frogster

I hate to point this out but, the emotes are in the game for a reason - to emote :O
I also hate to point out but, you are the enemy.

Believe it or not, there are roleplayers in this game, and /emotes are there to convey emotions.

S

slaraigh

I've got a couple screens filled with /laugh from albs when they kill me, but I think that is due to my 8 stealth spec, as I'm not specced for thid :p

Awful lot of pk camping isn't there though? I guess albs got nowhere else to go when they own CK :)

E

ele

Get a life guys!! IT IS A GAME...Thid is fun, its RvR without ridiculous Ra's to spoil things, emotes are part of the game..just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and give back as good as you get..

H

haroat

i dont lower myself to the matrurity of 7 year olds :)
can just imagine them saying "haha i killed sum1 look mom. can i have a cookie?"

E

ele

I meant by killing them m8....if you were truly being mature about things you wouldn't have felt the urge to post here complaining about it surely :) Especially judging by some of the responses you knew you were likely to get.

O

ormorof

when i get emote spammed (any really, /rude especially) it makes me feel better because it shows i had a noticeable effect on them

and i emote spam people, living or dead, if i see someone ive fought lots before dead i usually /cry, and i /slap or /laugh at people (dead or alive) if they zerg me :p

and emoting people is part of the game and can get quite fun, especially if ive been dancing with someone at mb for ages and some others turn up and spoil it, always earns them (and usually me too) a /cry :p

D

dwali

some parts i agree....what´s the Fun in sitting hours at mpk like albs do and Camp. Destroying for the rest of the albs that have a common sense not to Camp mpk. better to Take fight to mb or below CK so there is more changes of attacking from diffrent directions...get a grip and play real instead...Thid Would be Fun if the pk camping Stopt....was sitting at pk today and saw albs camp for atleast 1 hour (in btw a blue Con PA me when i was sitting down unstealthed and i pwnd him anyway :p )

A

Addlcove

I´ll agree on the PK camping part (for all 3 realms (hibs do it in caledonia))

however maybe if mids stopped running home to their PK instead of taking a stand and fight albs wouldn´t need to go there...

mids hang around PK until they´ve got enough people to get to MB in a zerg.. they go there and then hang at mb until albs rezerg.. and mids collapse and run off they don´t try to defend themselves..

I´ve killed more mids with a bolt in the back than I have with my staff. (but OH did I enjoy twaking that SB)

H

haroat

how can u tell mids not to run back? all albs do is run away when they see 1-2fg mids coming at them? thats not standin and fightin m8 :p

E

ele

Well having played both Alb and Mid/Pryd in Thid - both realms actually play exactly the same except for the different camping areas (CK/MPK), although I have noticed that in Midgard more people listen and carry out instructions given to them in chat groups than they do in Alb, rather than everyone fighting or questioning peoples methods, actually works and makes for much more enjoyable gameplay. Keep it up Midgard.

P

pinguish

Originally posted by Dumle
/hug and /bow I do if the guy puts up a good fight, but /cry I never do, think thats considered insulting ;)

woops!..i /cry a lot of people but its not meant in an insulting way..if it was i'd be laughing at them to!
I use it in a well u died and didn't but damn you put up a fight and played really well sorry to have to wait for your return type way.
sometimes peopel read to much into emotes because of what happened when 1/2 people did an emote to them.

Z

zharr

Originally posted by Addlcove

however maybe if mids stopped running home to their PK instead of taking a stand and fight albs wouldn´t need to go there...

mids hang around PK until they´ve got enough people to get to MB in a zerg.. they go there and then hang at mb until albs rezerg.. and mids collapse and run off they don´t try to defend themselves..

riiiiiigth so when mids advance to MB in 1fg you expect them to stay in the open then to be killed by a 3+ fg alb zerg.
Stop chickening to CK at the sight of a skeleton commander yourself as well then

Z

Zonder

Get some players that have skills.

Group:

Healer x2
Skald x1
Warrior x2
Supp SM x2
BD x1 ( because they are sexy )

..and not just some random fg that knows shit about rvr ( if i may call thid that ) existing of 2 sb's a hunter a shaman and a than :eek:

..to be honest i kinda flee as soon as i see two lagghost pets, a healer and a commander :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by zharr
riiiiiigth so when mids advance to MB in 1fg you expect them to stay in the open then to be killed by a 3+ fg alb zerg.
Stop chickening to CK at the sight of a skeleton commander yourself as well then

was gonna point out the faulty here but then again

I do run off if I see a skeleton commander and I´m solo, there is NO alb class that can take a bonedancer head on in a 1vs1.

M

Marcus75

Idiots are idiots wherever they come from - played excal alb a while back and got a /laugh and a /rude from an alb infil... :rolleyes:

N

NecromancerBane

Alb's werent watching the grassy knoll.

H

Huntingtons

Originally posted by frogster
I hate to point this out but, the emotes are in the game for a reason - to emote :O
I also hate to point out but, you are the enemy.

Believe it or not, there are roleplayers in this game, and /emotes are there to convey emotions.

would you /slap a dead person? in the means that its a corpse laying there... hmm...

X

XeffoInfil

so what about that SB and hunter yesterday in thid who kept spam /ruding me while stealthed, Femalespider and Golin or something. thats V mature isnt it =)

Jinns the name btw

S

svendoc

I /slap people but only when they are alive dont emote unless good fight after with a /hug or /salute

I play thidranki to test different chars and how much fun i can get out of different classes. If I wanted to organise a balanced RvR group i would got o emain with my healer.

I is very rewarding actually finding an alb who honour (have changed my opinion there are a FEW). Its just a shame they have to struggle to get away from the idiot zergers whop are not even content to run around in full groups but have toi get 2 or 3 of them together

/salute those that deserve you know who you are

/slap the rest of you

Users who are viewing this thread