To all the crafters,Urizen perma banned......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
i just got informed by goa today that my account was perma banned because of the use of an auto klik tool. without any warning. Just a warning to any crafter that use or plan to use something similar instead of pushing a button like a retard!:puke: :puke:
LGM without cheats or hacks here.
Hi der fktard for trying the easymode way. People like you laugh at my and others accomplishments. That's why I am taking great joy out of you getting banned.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
no i just think all cheats should be banned, cheating in an online game is just sad tbh

ur posts are sad too but that doesnt prevent u from doing them... same goes for the "I LIKE TO BE CHEERED FOR MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND ALL OTHERS DESERVE TO DIE" Tareregion

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Tareregion said:
LGM without cheats or hacks here.
Hi der fktard for trying the easymode way. People like you laugh at my and others accomplishments. That's why I am taking great joy out of you getting banned.
Accomplishment to click a mouse ? :) Good Job Mate!

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
no i just think all cheats should be banned, cheating in an online game is just sad tbh
Duping items = Cheating
Radar= Cheating
Speedhack= Cheating
Craft without macro = stupid

rure

Fledgling Freddie
Thats seriously way too harsh, a weeks ban or so would be ok as a warning. However the "other people do it to" is kinda immature and is in no way any defense.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lorfo said:
Craft without macro = stupid
well not quite seeing as you get banned for it :) whether people think the crafting system is stupid or not (i happen to think it is) doesnt give them the right to cheat, do something else to make money, actually its not as if you can make money out of crafting anymore, why bother to cheat at wasting money?

Swedishwolf

One of Freddy's beloved
i didnt use any third party program i told my sister to push the button for me =P

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Fucking sucks, I had still to kill you after saying how easily I would :p

Lorfo

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
well not quite seeing as you get banned for it :) whether people think the crafting system is stupid or not (i happen to think it is) doesnt give them the right to cheat, do something else to make money, actually its not as if you can make money out of crafting anymore, why bother to cheat at wasting money?
If people macrocraft to sell the items expensive and earn loads of money I think it's wrong wrong wrong. Altho if people macrocraft to make gear within guild to avoid the high prices on ME I dont see anything wrong with it

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
rure said:
Thats seriously way too harsh, a weeks ban or so would be ok as a warning. However the "other people do it to" is kinda immature and is in no way any defense.

no but its an excuse for beeing unaware of goa's policy!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Lorfo said:
If people macrocraft to sell the items expensive and earn loads of money I think it's wrong wrong wrong. Altho if people macrocraft to make gear within guild to avoid the high prices on ME I dont see anything wrong with it

a bot is a bot though, so its cheating, if you dont like it, dont craft! leave it to someone with the patience to do it properly ;)

i survived 3 years of DAoC without crafting and i know im not the only one ;)

whats next? xp'ing is boring! gimme a level bot!?!?!

etc etc you cheat, you get caught, you get ban ;)

happy holidays everyone :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
UriZeN said:
no but its an excuse for beeing unaware of goa's policy!
oh come on! everyone knows you get banned for using 3rd party programs, they have made it clear hundreds of times.

bult

Loyal Freddie
They should have ingame macro programs imo, there are other games who have and thank god for them!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
banned for 30 mins, yes.. permaban?, fuckno

emote spamming is more harsh than macro crafting, and they dont perma ban you for that

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
oh come on! everyone knows you get banned for using 3rd party programs, they have made it clear hundreds of times.

banned not TERMINATED ffs are u 5 years old or sth? and a 3rd party program is freaking winamp or media player as well!

Killder

Can't get enough of FH
5 LGM's with no cheating whatsoever - it's not as bad as people make out so quit bitching when you get caught.

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Agree with Urizen, im 500+ alch now on classic and its a real pain to craft. Can imagine how hard it WILL get ;/

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
This is a fucking joke. goa gave warning and 2nd chance to radar users and they dont give on this one

wake up and unbann him :twak:

collegien

Can't get enough of FH
Mithradir said:
This is a fucking joke. goa gave warning and 2nd chance to radar users and they dont give on this one

I refer teh honorable toon to the answer given some pages ago. :eek7:

Gungo

One of Freddy's beloved
4x LGMs here, and no 3rd party help, deserved to be banned imo, no sympathy from me.

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
banned not TERMINATED ffs are u 5 years old or sth? and a 3rd party program is freaking winamp or media player as well!

yea because that really effect the ingame for others.....

Anyways, i respect all those old timers who had the patience to craft, i dont have such patience, and wont ever have it.... And by using macro you are just cheating and shitting over the other crafters who actually do it the right way, you deserve a ban for your cheat, and oh, Merry christmas! :D

Requiel said:
Nope radar users get permabanned as well as does anyone caught using any other third party program to cheat such as a speedhack, autohunter etc.

ah but... say someone was to make a device that would drop onto your keys every xx seconds :p would that be illegal? its technically not a computer program as such xD and if memory serves it only says program and not psyical devices made irl :x on CoC

Hrymf

Fledgling Freddie
GrisomWarshadow said:
ah but... say someone was to make a device that would drop onto your keys every xx seconds :p would that be illegal? its technically not a program xD and if memory serves it only says program and not psyical devices made irl :x on CoC

read it again then, GOA have many times stated that any playing without being there your self, being away from the keyboard, is ban reason :)

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
actually its the other way around, while crafting you can do all sorts of things, watch TV, play other games, do the housework etc.
ooH yeah i forgot tv and other games = life hahahahahahahahahaha

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Danord_durin said:
ooH yeah i forgot tv and other games = life hahahahahahahahahaha
or spending time with family etc, this game has been out for nearly 4 years, not hard to get lgm crafters now is it?

Hrymf said:
read it again then, GOA have many times stated that any playing without being there your self, being away from the keyboard, is ban reason :)

ah well :p dont do it myself :p feel free to check char Grisom Warshadow on glastonbury req :p was just curious! and those many times i probably missed due to going back and forth from different games ^^

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie
Hrymf said:
yea because that really effect the ingame for others.....

Anyways, i respect all those old timers who had the patience to craft, i dont have such patience, and wont ever have it.... And by using macro you are just cheating and shitting over the other crafters who actually do it the right way, you deserve a ban for your cheat, and oh, Merry christmas! :D

ok im a cheater and i deserve to get the ultimate punishment for autocliking after xx hours of regular crafting with my lvl40ns! go post ur bshit somewere else now cause none here asked for ur sympathy! same for gungo!

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Fully Capped ACer, Fully Capped Tailor, 1039 WC, 1009 SC, 800 Alch and no click tool used.
I can understand why ppl use the click tools, but tbh think it is cheating and dont condone it.
The Perma ban is way harsh tbh, If I remember right (back in the day) im sure mythic used to strip ALL crafters on an acct caught for macroing back to 0 skill which imo is a much better solution, with maybe a ban on 2nd offence.

Choniel

Fledgling Freddie
UriZeN said:
do u know any lgry crafter that hasnt used sth similar? if yes plz name him to me if not stfu this is a warning not a discussion nor a qq!

Ido know of several have a guildie that has 5 LGms that he has made the correct way. :twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom