To all that got owned by the 2fgs PE in the weekend

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Piojo
aye get some balls run around in 1fg then come back and whine about how much u get owned etc etc

I recall our 1grp having some great fights vs. you some days ago Piojo, we won 2-1. The last fight was on levian hill which you won.

P

Piojo

Probably my memory is like that of a fish I just see mids/albs not who they are unless they are sotl ofc.

Best for me was last night when we went mmg and killed 31 people without one death used 2 mana pots and mcl, and no baod + moc rocked tbh

C

Cush

Originally posted by leviathane
lol when was this.. all there was in emain was 3+fg of mids going round..

As you may see in a later post from me when i explaine it wasent this weekend.. and a member from PE admitting it was true aswell

G

grothe_rudash

Originally posted by Kahland
All in all a weekend filled with fun rvr for Public Enemies.

And a very boring weekend for those trying to do proper rvr with 1 fg.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Delirirum > you :p

I did tell them to stop going back to HW/Pennines... damn all the zerkers and savages in your guild :rolleyes:

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Piojo
Probably my memory is like that of a fish I just see mids/albs not who they are unless they are sotl ofc.

Best for me was last night when we went mmg and killed 31 people without one death used 2 mana pots and mcl, and no baod + moc rocked tbh

As i also said in an earlier post we're a new guild you're gonna see alot more of us around :p

P

Piojo

We are hardly old think we've been around for month 2 months mebbe.

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
I did tell them to stop going back to HW/Pennines... damn all the zerkers and savages in your guild :rolleyes:

1zerker 1 savage :eek:

B

Biby

Aye - i got owned. U ( Marracus ) even waved to me after our 6peep grp fight abainst your 2FG. I was trying to wave back, but i got message that im dead and cant do that ( damn bug ).
Try run as 1 FG only, i wanna wave u too :)

Btw, is that ur guild in one of NP videos moving from AMGe to MMGe and finding fastest way to get back to albland again ?

/wave

O

old.SadonTheGrey

1zerker 1 savage

I'm sure you have a norse savage also, had a screenie of him quad-ing me and effectively one shotting me :eek:

M

Mid_Blejsarus

funny that some PE say in your guildchannel on irc that you dont run in 2fg just have a cg with 2fg and only use it to get help etc, when you fighting etc... Funny that you atleast tell that your guild do run in 2fg. And about MM and BO teaming up against you wtf?
First fight i remember MM was fighting you at hib side of MMG in emain then we camed throw and ofc assisted, and PE died.
Second time MM was in bowl fighting you PE and we joined abit after you guys died again. Even amounts guild vs guild or for example 1fg MM 1fg BO vs 2fg PE you died atleast.
No skills going around to say you owning emain etc with 2fg, when you often meet random ppl and random groups. Do 1fg vs 1fg fights instaid and then you can tell you accomplished something.

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Mid_Blejsarus
funny that some PE say in your guildchannel on irc that you dont run in 2fg just have a cg with 2fg and only use it to get help etc, when you fighting etc... Funny that you atleast tell that your guild do run in 2fg. And about MM and BO teaming up against you wtf?
First fight i remember MM was fighting you at hib side of MMG in emain then we camed throw and ofc assisted, and PE died.
Second time MM was in bowl fighting you PE and we joined abit after you guys died again. Even amounts guild vs guild or for example 1fg MM 1fg BO vs 2fg PE you died atleast.
No skills going around to say you owning emain etc with 2fg, when you often meet random ppl and random groups. Do 1fg vs 1fg fights instaid and then you can tell you accomplished something.

We never died to 2fgs, read what i wrote, we were 12 the time BO and MM wiped us, and grp1 didnt come back. :)

The CG thing is true too, but we ran the same places just not both grps stuck together :)

And yes to the what you think is "We admit we zerg" part, read this again :D We ran 1fg for like 4 hours, then mid zerg comes, then we bring 2 fgs for 4 hours till they're gone. Only to get rid of the zerg, not something we do usually.

M

Mid_Blejsarus

Originally posted by Kahland
We never died to 2fgs, read what i wrote, we were 12 the time BO and MM wiped us, and grp1 didnt come back. :)

u died 2 times tho.

mmg then the bowl thingie.
and both times u were 2groups..

A

AzuratMinimus

Looks like a nice little mid picnic with traditional alb bashing. Or it´s just a coincedence 2fg mids there while running around since the only action in emain at that time is around apk since hibs been to lazy to run to emain. It´s not like we camp it just happens to have the way around since the mid zerg at amg won´t let anything through to us =(

Hey i´m in that picture, old one, i´m still isen herra.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Actually on that particular day I think you camped APK for 3 hours flat, it was a few weeks ago...

O

old.SadonTheGrey

And that you moan about albs zerging.... aww

A

AzuratMinimus

Well i don´t know, my memory rarely is longer then a week back anyway.

And i mostly moan as much when mids are zerging, unless it´s a alb zerg nearby.

O

old.Vae

Originally posted by Aravis
They probably got scared thinking it was GoP coming for them ;)

Nah there's an easy way to identify the difference: One guild is found in HW and Alb frontier - the other isn't :p

F

faderullan

Im not sure why you make a post like this kahland.. Now everythink we always zerg.

Public enemies not often run in guild groups but when we do it we run in 1fg 90% of the times. We have ran in 2fg 3 times. And yes, we get owned by many midgård/hibernia guild groups as well. We are not uber. etc
Warders/np/eclipse etc will probably win like 3 out of 4 meetings with us with equal numbers.

O

old.Ailelun

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
I'm sure you have a norse savage also, had a screenie of him quad-ing me and effectively one shotting me :eek:

we had 1 norse than 1 kobbie savage and 1 zerk :p

K

Kahland

I didnt write anything about us zerging. if ppl just read my posts good enough. they'll see that we only went 2fgs to clear the mid zerg.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

No need to read your post I already quoted it :p

Users who are viewing this thread