To all that got owned by the 2fgs PE in the weekend

O

old.Hellskor

never heard of PE... what does your emblem look like ?

F

faderullan

We have red-white cloak like 10 other albion guilds :/

B

Blue Ix

So what does the emblem look like, the actual "picture" thingie on it?

O

old.Hellskor

I doubt that anyone will 'identify' your guild with that emblem...

Like Faderullan said, like 10 other guilds with that (or very similiar) color scheme/emblem

A

Aravis

They probably got scared thinking it was GoP coming for them ;)

F

faderullan

Some might identify us by our names though :)

O

old.Ailelun

Ahh seem to remeber having a lengthy fight with you near the graveyard :x We owned you later near mpk though :x

<The Midgets With Red and White And the Norse o_O>

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Blue Ix
So what does the emblem look like, the actual "picture" thingie on it?

We fought you up near the granny hill some days ago, that was us.

E

eynar

Originally posted by Kahland
Hello

I thought 2fg were considered as being a zerg these days, so saying hi to the 1fg you may have beaten is quite an accomplishment :rolleyes:

C

Cush

wanna say hi to the 2 fg PE that we beat with 1 fg

A

adama

saw your emblem, lying in the dirt of Hadrian's Wall and Odin's Gate.^^

K

Kahland

Originally posted by Cush

We never got beaten by 1 fg. this weekend which where the time we had them.

We beat you 1fg vs 1fg tho and zapsis whined pretty, i recall.

B

Bigade

in the words of Meatballs- I haf massif cock!

C

Cush

Originally posted by Kahland
We never got beaten by 1 fg. this weekend which where the time we had them.

We beat you 1fg vs 1fg tho and zapsis whined pretty, i recall.

well wasent this weekend.. was some days ago you came from crim in the valley towards amg. not like it realy matters. But then again with you having such a emblem it might have been other ppl there aswell with simular cloaks

K

Kahland

No i actually think it was us, it was after the dragon raid or something alot of us decided to try to own all with 2fgs in emain, but it failed afterall what i've heard :)

This weekend it went well though, the meaning was to clean out the mid "zerg" of emain, and we ran with 2 balanced grps instead of just random grps with random classes.

K

klavrynd

2fg can't "own"...

go excal if you wanna do that

A

AzuratMinimus

I wonder how you can say you own 1fg with 2fgs if you mostly have more then half a group dead after a combat.

L

leviathane

Originally posted by Cush
lol when was this.. all there was in emain was 3+fg of mids going round..

P

Piojo

aye get some balls run around in 1fg then come back and whine about how much u get owned etc etc

K

Kahland

We had a fight at amg. we were the 2 fgs, 3 fg mids came, they died, 3 fg more came, they died. Someone said on irc, the day after now we'll come own you with 3 fgs, then they tried to take grp1 in the back while grp2 were resting, once again the 3 fgs died.

The very first fight we had lasted 20 mins, involved 6-7 fg mids, that died. of course they didnt come in one row but, 3fgs, 2 fgs, 2 fgs.

I'm not talking about owning all the ones we met 2fg vs 1fg. Sorry to Nordic Fury, and BO, and last but not least Midget Mafia, which got "zerged" by us several times. :p

Usually PE runs 1fg, 1fg only, But most of the times after wiping some random mids they team up and we get zerged. that happened 2 times this weekend. We ran 1fg for like 4 hours, then mid zerg comes, then we bring 2 fgs for 4 hours till they're gone. I'm not blaming the mids running in 1fgs but its not like we're supposed to: "Those mids running there are only 1 fg, lets not charge them."

We also keept going a bit to have our fairly new guild ding 10million rps :p

It all ended last night like where ppl started to split up and the maingrp1 was only 5 ppl left, and grp 2 was 7, after a fight just ended, BO and MM who had then teamed up charged us.

All in all a weekend filled with fun rvr for Public Enemies.

Users who are viewing this thread