To all dont add111!!!

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
Hello i just want to remember all people when everytime some one says "Dont add !111!!!!1.." I just want to say this:

READ THE CLASSIC GAME BOX (if u have it).
Nothing in there about adding. It actually encourages adding when they talk about huge battles and etc.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Anarawan said:
Hello i just want to remember all people when everytime some one says "Dont add !111!!!!1.." I just want to say this:

Nothing in there about adding. It actually encourages adding when they talk about huge battles and etc.

ffs i knew my mom was right when she told me not to use ebay.........

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Reignfire said:
Lol Typical Alb Zergling
lol typical mature reply

but I do agree with Anarawan, because if you want to solo go play a single player game, this game is desined for multiple players.. just look at MMO, MMO doesn't mean, me go solo and keel, it stands for that you play together.

Dorimor1

Banned
Rhori said:
lol typical mature reply

but I do agree with Anarawan, because if you want to solo go play a single player game, this game is desined for multiple players.. just look at MMO, MMO doesn't mean, me go solo and keel, it stands for that you play together.

I want that duel damnit! But still in epic gear :(

Oh and agree with Rhori

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Rhori said:
lol typical mature reply

To the same extent if two rivals are meeting (by sheer chance, not pre-arranged) and having a real nice fight thats going to be close, both using all of thier abilities and item charges and everything trying to win, it kinda takes the piss when some random full group comes and spoils it at the last minute.

I cant see a problem with asking others not to add on a fight you are having, if you think it will be close.

I've asked people before, some are ok with it, others try to get arsey via pm, saying "omfg I can add if i want!!!111". to which I reply "I know, but I was just asking that if its all the same to you I'd prefer it if you didnt."

some people say "F****ING DONT ADD NOOBZ FFS I PRAWN SO DONT LEECH MAH RPS !!! FFS **** **** ***", I can understand people getting annoyed with this, but having a macro that says "Please mate! dont add please!" is hardly going to make someone cry IRL, is it?

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Anarawan said:

There are better ways of attention seeking. Try shitting yourself.

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
the classic game manual also states that nightshades are strong spellcasters.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
some people say "F****ING DONT ADD NOOBZ FFS I PRAWN SO DONT LEECH MAH RPS !!! FFS **** **** ***", I can understand people getting annoyed with this, but having a macro that says "Please mate! dont add please!" is hardly going to make someone cry IRL, is it?
I cry IRL everytime I
- .. see butchery of English like "F****ING DONT ADD NOOBZ FFS I PRAWN SO DONT LEECH MAH RPS !!! FFS **** **** ***"
- .. see a topic about adding.
- .. see new polls on FH. (I cry a lot these days because of this! :()

And the answer to adding remains: Use common sense, don't be a hypocrite.

Ashala

One of Freddy's beloved
Reignfire said:
Lol Typical Alb Zergling

yeah, alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll albs are the same tbh every single mother******g one of em

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
Anarawan said:

Totally agree. On the other hand I sometimes let ppl be fighting each other
if I see my realm mate has a big advantage 1 vs 1.
Otherwise Im "aggro" to all realm enemys, and I have long range, at least with my WL and hunter. :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Anarawan said:

There's nothing saying people can't act like wankers all the time, tho most choose not to (some without any success tho)

Cameron

Fledgling Freddie
Theres lots of games u can play where u wont get adding just to name a few

- football... unless a streaker comes on the pitch then shout oi dont add and put away your jubblies
- chess... unless the wind blows and moves your prawn fwd one then oi wind wtf dont add
- golf.... if any of the forest wildife touch your ball its oi squirrel you ebay noob dont add

So we can all live stress free lives and get fit and healthy too!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
LOL's :)

i dont mind if folk add on my fights im generally in shit armour and unbuffed add away :D

a few rps and living is better than no rps and having to release :D

unless im on my valkyrie then its funny to buffsheer folk they have to suicide anyways if they want a rebuff :D if i die let them live because the next fight they are in they are going to loose

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Cameron said:
Theres lots of games u can play where u wont get adding just to name a few

- football... unless a streaker comes on the pitch then shout oi dont add and put away your jubblies
- chess... unless the wind blows and moves your prawn fwd one then oi wind wtf dont add
- golf.... if any of the forest wildife touch your ball its oi squirrel you ebay noob dont add

So we can all live stress free lives and get fit and healthy too!
Cursed be those squirrels! Always trying to touch my balls! :eek7:

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
No-one likes others taking their RPs, but what can you do? If you want a 1v1 buy your own server, otherwise just accept that it'll happen from time to time.

Not everyone adds!

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I never gave a shit about losing rps from people adding, it's the actual fun that i am missing out. But I guess that must be a hard concept for some people to understand :(

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:
lol typical mature reply

Just out of interest, would you like to explain how you come to this conclusion ?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Oshikai said:
Just out of interest, would you like to explain how you come to this conclusion ?
probably because MMO stands for Mass Multiplayer Online and iirc Multiplayer is that you play with more then only yourself :)

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Rhori said:
probably because MMO stands for Mass Multiplayer Online and iirc Multiplayer is that you play with more then only yourself :)

that says nothing about how you act on the field though.

Before I was 50, I used to be one of these people who ran with the zerg and got a kill any way I could.

However, since 50 I've been more or less totally solo, having learned the way soloing works, I like to leave 1 on 1's when I can, clear FG v FG fights are the same. often I'll watch from stealth, Rarely do I pop on an evenly balanced fight. The reason for this is that whenever I'm in a 1 on 1, I hate being added on, so I assume others must hate it too.

Just because other people are there that I can kill, it doesnt mean I have to. just because someone 'can' add on me while I'm in a really close fight, it doesnt mean they have to either.

Why do I play a MMO when I hate adds? simple, the fact that they happen means that when they dont, its cool. the big fights are nice as well, mass zergs fighting eachother is great fun, I play for this as well, but if I'm in a clear 1 on 1, there is no reason why I cant ask someone to leave me alone. there isnt any reason why they have to listen, but it doesnt mean I cant ask.

EDIT: what Gear said sums it up well - when people add on a real close fight its not the loss of RPS that most people mind, its the fact that a close fight is by definition challenging, makes you feel good if you win, allows you to learn a lesson or two if you lose. Someone adding gives you no feeling of satisfaction, and gives you no room to learn any lessons about your character.

and btw deepflame that 'butchery of english' was just an example, dont cry!! :mad:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:

Before I was 50, I used to be one of these people who ran with the zerg and got a kill any way I could.

However, since 50 I've been more or less totally solo, having learned the way soloing works, I like to leave 1 on 1's when I can, clear FG v FG fights are the same. often I'll watch from stealth, Rarely do I pop on an evenly balanced fight. The reason for this is that whenever I'm in a 1 on 1, I hate being added on, so I assume others must hate it too.

Just because other people are there that I can kill, it doesnt mean I have to. just because someone 'can' add on me while I'm in a really close fight, it doesnt mean they have to either.

Why do I play a MMO when I hate adds? simple, the fact that they happen means that when they dont, its cool. the big fights are nice as well, mass zergs fighting eachother is great fun, I play for this as well, but if I'm in a clear 1 on 1, there is no reason why I cant ask someone to leave me alone. there isnt any reason why they have to listen, but it doesnt mean I cant ask.

EDIT: what Gear said sums it up well - when people add on a real close fight its not the loss of RPS that most people mind, its the fact that a close fight is by definition challenging, makes you feel good if you win, allows you to learn a lesson or two if you lose. Someone adding gives you no feeling of satisfaction, and gives you no room to learn any lessons about your character.

and btw deepflame that 'butchery of english' was just an example, dont cry!! :mad:

U solo cos u have no friends cept me and im on a dif realm! xx and Gear quotes 'fun' but camps poc? wow must be awesome fun that

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Deepflame said:
I cry IRL everytime I
- .. see butchery of English like "F****ING DONT ADD NOOBZ FFS I PRAWN SO DONT LEECH MAH RPS !!! FFS **** **** ***"
- .. see a topic about adding.
- .. see new polls on FH. (I cry a lot these days because of this! :()

And the answer to adding remains: Use common sense, don't be a hypocrite.
stop reading fh and pve more
you dont have your last two as ml10..

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Rhori said:

Massive = BIG !
Multiplayer = Lots of people can play.
Online = Played over the internet.

No where does it say that this game should be played 1v1 .. 8v8 or zerg Vs zerg.

What most people tend to forget is that this a game & generally people play games for fun. In my opinion if you like to solo its not fun to be creamed every run by 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 - 20 whatever realm enemies.

I appreciate we all have different opinions about how we should / do play but somtimes i wish people would think a bit before being a bit lame in our virtual world.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Dukat said:

perhaps some ppl just think its fun to kill all the enemies they encounter?
I like it when it gets messy, when i don't know whats gonna happen, when i don't know how many there will hitting on me.

Some ppl like 1vs1, some like fg vs fg, some like zerg vs zerg.

Maybe adding when your both 10% vs 10% is a very bit lame but cmon if you happen to be with 2 and you meet a solo its perfectly in your right to kill him, Its his fault he runs solo, not yours.

yes I hate add-whinig.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Calo said:
perhaps some ppl just think its fun to kill all the enemies they encounter?
I like it when it gets messy, when i don't know whats gonna happen, when i don't know how many there will hitting on me.

Some ppl like 1vs1, some like fg vs fg, some like zerg vs zerg.

As I said, I once used to (with my paladin) go round in the AMG zerg and would kill anything I could lay my low RR mits on. So I understand why some people enjoy that side of the game, I'm not saying anything against people who do.

What I'm trying to say is that its 50/50 in these situations, theres no 'right' answer and the system of 'honour' in this game can sometimes get in the way of the fun. However there is nothing wrong with politely asking someone not to add on a close fight, as decent 1 on 1's are starting to get hard to come by.

Calo said:
Maybe adding when your both 10% vs 10% is a very bit lame but cmon if you happen to be with 2 and you meet a solo its perfectly in your right to kill him, Its his fault he runs solo, not yours.

yes I hate add-whinig.

So do I, and I'm not whining why I reply to this post btw - I'm just explaining my point of view, being on the other side from the person who started the thread.

Adding on people who are both 10% is lame, theres no real reason for it, the rps you get for it are low, there is no challenge, and there really cant be much satisfaction from playing like that.

If a duo meets a solo'er its just tough luck, not adding, if your in a duo and someone hits your duo partner you do, as you say, have every reason to go and help your groupmate. I've had to do the same once or twice in the odd time I've duo'd, it feels lame but you just have to do it in most cases - otherwise your groupmate dies and your at a disadvantage.

Castus said:
U solo cos u have no friends cept me and im on a dif realm! xx and Gear quotes 'fun' but camps poc? wow must be awesome fun that

oi oi shrews you chav! :D who says your my friend?? :p

btw tell denarius to bugger off adding on me when I give one of his realm mates time to finish a keep guard before attacking :)

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Its simple its like this Batman solo> Batman & Robin....Robin is deh suxxor :)

Just think about it, your head to foot in black, all scowly, all angry, gothic batman taking life far too seriously...you get into a fight...and then some weird lookin circus freak who says stuff like "Holy Moses Shivver me timbers Mr Batman" and proceeds to add onto a fight you really needed for your gankfest "fulfill my vengefullness" addiction....and makes it look really lame in the process....then thanks Batman for the lame 4rps he leeched, and runs off to do it with Supes or Spidey, or someone else....Robin is an rp whore....If Robin is anywhere near Batman theres only one thing he should be thinking - "Wonder if I can get away before I wet my pants...."

Wouldnt you be slightly miffed with that guy around?

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Oshikai said:
Massive = BIG !
Multiplayer = Lots of people can play.
Online = Played over the internet.

No where does it say that this game should be played 1v1 .. 8v8 or zerg Vs zerg.

What most people tend to forget is that this a game & generally people play games for fun. In my opinion if you like to solo its not fun to be creamed every run by 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 - 20 whatever realm enemies.

I appreciate we all have different opinions about how we should / do play but somtimes i wish people would think a bit before being a bit lame in our virtual world.
well okey, if you look at it in that way.
But, if you are going to play solo, then you can't (imo) whine if you're zerged by people who like to play this game together instead of solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom